• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

Unreal

14158454876_c4ce8bd9a3_o.jpg

14158459196_07a1157049_o.jpg

If I could, by chance, get that link as well, would be much appreciated.

The foliage in that second pic looks incredible. What mods is that from?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42370/

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Go for it Alo, you know you want to :)

I ended up trying something but I'm not too happy with the results. As it stands, it would probably be best to just use the Super Mario Galaxy 1 HD hud and port it over to SMG2.

Here's the SMG1 HD hud

And here's what I ended up with after some quick finagling.

I tried to just tweak it through a similar filter that I used for the Wind Waker HD textures, as well as some of course individual touch ups, but it doesn't look great, and Photoshop crashed while I was in the middle of working.

BONKERS

278080_2014-05-13_0007rfkt.png

278080_2014-05-13_000nie96.png

Downsampling doesn't work but I was able to get 2XSGSSAA going and keep 60 FPS so the aliasing isn't quite as bad as it was without doing anything. Just wish the game would work :/

Shame the port seems half assed. Looks like PS3 version, barely works. Doesn't run great.
Don't own the game so not sure if this will work but try changing your actual desktop resolution to the custom res that you want to use for downsampling. Doesn't work all the time but it works well when it does. Edit: Quick example, in Elder Scrolls Online, I can see my custom downsampling resolutions like normal while in-game but nothing happens when I apply them. Have to set desktop resolution to get it to work.

Game's resolution is limited to like 1080p for whatever reason.

Just in game settings (crashes when I try to force higher than 1920x1080).

Solid engine, some clean textures and while not remarkable, certainly not the dud the reviews are saying. I think some of them died a few times in the first 15 minutes and ragequit, suddenly writing a scathing review on the whole game...

14216237813_815c33988b_o_d.jpg

14192805661_20c8c3361c_o_d.jpg

K-putt

How did you get Monument Valley working? It keeps closing as soon as I try to run it.

Same here, it's bumming me out!

If you did anything special I'd love to hear about it.

Also, how did you get it to play at that res?!

Didn't have any problems. I just downloaded it from the market.
Maybe it didn't download the game files for you? Check if there is a game folder in your sdcard/android/obb folder.

You can change the resolution in the registry.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE --> Software --> Bluestacks --> Guests --> Android --> Framebuffer ---> "0". And change "Hight" and "Width"

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
13986773419_d6e054ba10_o.jpg

14173474674_23ae91d281_o.jpg

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7452/14170120491_84bdaf3b38_o.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Two shots per post.

Which ENB is that?

[quote="K-putt, post: 112228978"]Didn't have any problems. I just downloaded it from the market.
Maybe it didn't download the game files for you? Check if there is a game folder in your sdcard/android/obb folder.

You can change the resolution in the registry.

[I]HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE --> Software --> Bluestacks --> Guests --> Android --> Framebuffer ---> "0". And change "Hight" and "Width"[/I][/QUOTE]

It totally didn't download the game files. Redownloaded and it worked. Thanks bud!

Top Bottom