• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

PhilGPT

This seems cool but it looks like the site is down.

It appears you can find the Github page for it here though! Edit: it looks like that git page is actually for another semi-related SSF4 project.

I managed to download it before the site went down:
SF4 Cameraman v0.44

They have a few other tools, like the one you posted, which shows the hit and hurt boxes in the game, and a combo script tool.
Hopefully the site will come back up.

Pakoe

These are my first caps since I finished my build. Damn am I proud.

http://i.imgur.com/Ce09R1G.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0yg4DPP.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dPR4yGj.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Two pics per post my friend, nice pics though.

Also to the person with the WoW:WoD pics, how?

misho8723

Banned
For a 4-years old game, Metro 2033 still looks fantastic (only the human models look average) - i don't even using DX11 in this one, because fps drops like 30 - 40 % down.. i hope that in Metro Redux it's going to be far better optimized, because Metro LL with DX11 is going way better than DX11 with M2033

qAab.png

sAab.png

For a 4-years old game, Metro 2033 still looks fantastic (only the human models look average)
]

Yeah just replaying it recently too, the lighting, shadow resolution, columetric light, and the penumbra stuff are all amazing.

I defintely recommend using sweet FX btw to inject some SMAA on top of that MSAA. Te MSAA implemetnation in game is only just OK, it messes many high contrast edges. But, luckily it turns off the games AAA implementation which does some strange things to the image.

Woah woah woah, I'm seeing Geralt in this shot. Does that mean you were able to fix that bug?

It just doens't break in most areas it seems. Flotsam is the only one so far. Requires further testing.

I'm not sure why I didn't test this last night, but there's a good chance you can just use timestop before the free camera and your model will stay intact until you disable timestop again. So at least you'll have 1 shot at a screenshot with Geralt in it before having to reload your save. I'll try tonight.

Durante

I love Risen 3's HDR implementation, very natural. Most games just do some bloom, and many that do any significant eye adaptation mess it up, but Risen 3's is great. Hard to show in screenshots of course.

screenshot_2014-08-15yqich.jpg

screenshot_2014-08-155te7e.jpg

misho8723

Banned
metro2033.exe_dx11_20khf8k.png

Call me Crazy, but I find the metal materials in 2033 to be better than those in LL.

In many (well, atleast in some) ways the graphics in 2033 are better than in LL.. and some parts are better in LL.. i'm really curious how the Metro 2033 Redux version is going to see - i just hope they don't downgrade that parts which are better in 2033 compared to LL

^ Great art style and IQ in PvZ!

^^ Risen 3 looks ok but having played through 2 and watched a lot of footage of 3, it seems just about every texture, every model, every asset has been recycled... :/

Revisiting DR2 before the Steam release of DR3.

14744722060_5638499841_o.jpg

14744800197_7233a02c53_o.jpg

Top Bottom