• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

One3rd

14896409189_7978f55967_o.jpg

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
First thing that came to mind when I saw TheVampires screenshot:

wolfcheezburger7dshh.png

jett

D-Member
:p

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed, downsampled from 4K.

asn_app_pcdx9_final-2lsk9a.jpg

asn_app_pcdx9_final-2b7kus.jpg

asn_app_pcdx9_final-2sfjaj.jpg

It's such a shame that it almost runs at 60fps on my PC at 4K, but doesn't quite get there.

Durante

WOW the IQ combined with the gedosato color correction is absolutely sublime. It makes me want to reinstall DS2 even though I am horribly burned out.

But god damn this picture is godlike
Thanks! The DLC generally already has much more cinematic lighting than the base game, and it still fits well with the HDR/AO improvements of GeDoSaTo.

Hm, I was in the mood for some relaxing Space Engine again and I had to reinitiate/reinstall the shaders because of an Nvidia driver update. I had to do this after every driver update because the planets/suns are invisible If I don't.

Now I have a bigger problem, everytime I hit F2 to see the planets of the solar system I'm in, I can't see the little icons in the bar and a big preview of some planet is heavily flickering on the entire screen. So I can't use F2 and it's really annoying. I redownloaded Space Engine and reinstalled everything but to no avail.

Anyone has the same issue and/or know how to fix this? I fear the latest Nvidia driver update incorporated something that is incompatible with some parts of the program.

To not waste space here some older pics I haven't posted

14910706018_114e2ba894_o.jpg

15074287076_8d961955c6_o.jpg

Top Bottom