• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

Skyrim

enb_2014_09_09_17_03_14_59_1080p_by_confidence_man-d7z3ans.jpg

enb_2014_09_08_11_48_44_54_1080p_by_confidence_man-d7z3ao3.jpg

midhras

No it isn't. You just have to position yourself correctly. I think the water colour depends on your location in the world. Different waters have different colours, but you can also influence a lot of the appearance when tweaking the [WATER] and [UNDERWATER] parameters.

Thats cool but how do you set the colour for under the water?

With my ENB in some areas you go under the water it has that normal blue/green color but in some other areas it looks yellow underwater.

It depends on the weather, but the final water color is a combination of the water multiplier value that's set in the creation kit and the sunlight color. You have to edit those to get water looking halfway decent as the default ones are messed up.

BONKERS

Looks interesting, I'd like to try it. Any way I could load this if I'm using asmodean post-processing?

I don't think they ported that specific grain shader. So don't think so.

GeDoSaTo's Grain is pretty good though. Should be more than good enough of a replacement for the shitty one they included with the game

Shumafuk

I don't know why (probably some mod), but interiors became very unstable and CTD. And when I try load last save game, game load to black screen and nothing happens, I can hear just ambience. It begins in Dawnguard (Blackreach cave), but sometimes happen even in regular game. Anyone have same experience?

15055036149_927376c58a_o.png

So much for "HD" Remastering when your texture budget is ridiculously small.

720P on the 360 :p

It's rough at points but going by youtube(my actual memories are hazy) the Lost Chapters looks a lot worse. If nothing else the game held up pretty well for me, Fable is still pretty unique in its charm and social elements. Plus it's cool to see your hero age as you progress through the game. Start as a young lad, end as an old bald man with wrinkles and scars from countless battles. Really makes it feel like you've come a long way.

Top Bottom