• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

knicks

This Rose ass kissing is getting a bit much. The bulls have a great roster, and just an all-around much better team than the Bucks. Are they better with Rose? Of course.

"He went 3/3 from the 3-point line! You can't expect to win when you have Derrick Rose doing that."

KuGsj.gif

Not sure who to root for as a rockets fan. We struggled in the regular season against both the spurs and the clippers. Guess either one would be a tough second round match up if we get past the first round.

Bowser

Not sure who to root for as a rockets fan. We struggled in the regular season against both the spurs and the clippers. Guess either one would be a tough second round match up if we get past the first round.

I'd root for the Clips personally. Kawhi is Harden kryptonite. I don't think there's anyone on the Clips that could singlehandedly shut down Harden like Kawhi can.

ViciousDS

Banned
This Rose ass kissing is getting a bit much. The bulls have a great roster, and just an all-around much better team than the Bucks. Are they better with Rose? Of course.

"He went 3/3 from the 3-point line! You can't expect to win when you have Derrick Rose doing that."

KuGsj.gif

To bad he was 3/7 from three.... Who the hell said 3/3?

Corey Brewer on last nights win against the Mavs.

It feels good, especially against your former team. They traded me away for a bag of chips

Man the ex-mavs salt is real. Next season Crowder will probably put up 30 against em -_-

maladroid

I'd root for the Clips personally. Kawhi is Harden kryptonite. I don't think there's anyone on the Clips that could singlehandedly shut down Harden like Kawhi can.
For one reason or another, the Clippers have had Harden shook for most of his career. In his time at Houston, he has never shot better than 45% from the field against them. Would love for them to go triple overtime in 7 games in their series.

Houston have to focus and get out of the first round, of course. It didn't really feel like Carlisle went all out in that first game. Was expecting a lot more hacking. Even with the loss, they could still take home court with a win in the next game. Hope Houston is ready.

Fuck the Cleve!

Fuck the North!

Go Brad Stevens

I just laughed at the NBA countdown preview promo with Lebron and Isiah Thomas lol. Cavs gonna sweep. Can't believe I gotta watch this series.
Last playoff game with Cavs was against Celtics how fitting to face them when returning back to playoffs with his old team.

spyder_ur

Everyone always whines about star players getting to the free throw line, but LeBron being able to hack away down low like that is a perfect example of what I've always felt is the bigger problem. Stars don't get defensive fouls called on them as much. The past few years LeBron has had a historically low foul rate, which is absurd for a player as physical offensively and defensively as him. That's a potentially game changing call that they missed, and it wasn't a borderline perimeter call or anything. Drives me nuts.

Oh well, Celts hanging well and our hero Isaiah Thomas is getting ready to go to work.

Everyone always whines about star players getting to the free throw line, but LeBron being able to hack away down low like that is a perfect example of what I've always felt is the bigger problem. Stars don't get defensive fouls called on them as much. The past few years LeBron has had a historically low foul rate, which is absurd for a player as physical offensively and defensively as him. That's a potentially game changing call that they missed, and it wasn't a borderline perimeter call or anything. Drives me nuts.

Oh well, Celts hanging well and our hero Isaiah Thomas is getting ready to go to work.

This is the biggest problem with the NBA. The stars don't have to play basketball the same way as everyone else. Very aggravating. I remember having to endure watching the same thing with MJ.

PopeReal

This is why NBA refs are the worst. Those aren't missed calls they know exactly what happened but they simply choose not to call them.

spyder_ur

Great quarter by the Celts. They were getting absolutely any shot they wanted offensively. I think they'll be alright offensively but I wonder if they can keep it up defensively.

lol this game is gonna be full of hyperbole and overreaction. It's the first game, lots of rust being shaken off.

Celts playing tough though, credits Stevens for that.

spyder_ur

Why do they have to stick Mark Jackson with this crew? Would be very good without him. Also didn't they do the Warriors game yesterday? Impressive turnaround.

Top Bottom