• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Second one may come to fruition. Dude looks like he's 39 out there.

Other two though, yeah.

First and third are hyperbole, but #2 could come to fruition and isn't hyperbole? "Worst player in the league"

He's the only player in the game with a double-double, and the third quarter isn't even halfway done yet...

spyder_ur

"Love trying to turn back the hand of time." Umm, he's 26, Mark Jackson.

Jackson brings nothing to the table. I wonder how many smart talented aspiring sportscasters throw something at the TV every time they hear one of these mediocre former players call a game.

Fjordson

First and third are hyperbole, but #2 could come to fruition and isn't hyperbole? "Worst player in the league"

He's the only player in the game with a double-double, and the third quarter isn't even halfway done yet...
C'mon bruh. Obviously Kevin Love ain't the single worst player in the National Basketball Association. Calm down.

Fjordson

"Love trying to turn back the hand of time." Umm, he's 26, Mark Jackson.

Jackson brings nothing to the table. I wonder how many smart talented aspiring sportscasters throw something at the TV every time they hear one of these mediocre former players call a game.
Lmao. MJax is real bad.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
When Kyrie and LeBron are going off I hope it would make it easy for other guys to get buckets like Love.

Still hasn't shown me Love can be great on his own.

JNA

Banned
Celtics making dumb mistakes again. Could have ended this quarter with only down by 6 or 8 at most.

Top Bottom