• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Look at this shit. It's unreal.

wRuzlP8.png

Stockton's stats are unreal. Someone will score 100 points before they beat his career records, especially assists. It's just impossible. Kareem's scoring record will fall before anyone gets even close to it. Even his steals record is probably untouchable.

And it's weird because everyone would have taken Magic and Isiah over him at the time, myself included. Oh well. (I should probably save this for the offseason when there isn't a great game on!)

I know Kawhi was traded for George hill straight up but it still shocks me everytime i hear it. Who would have thought that trade is going to this one sided 4 years after.

Imagine going up against a PG-Kawhi wing..
mjlol.png

Lol Get lit up by Mills in 2 possesions

Chichikov

Those are good ones, Malone came to mind. Stockton stat is unreal. The thing about Duncan though is every movement and motion seems almost identical to when he came out of school. Malone had that athletic freak portion of his career.
I love Duncan and he's having a great game, but he's also getting single def down low today, there used to be a time when he would put 40 on your ass for that type of d.
He's amazing for his age and mileage but let's not forget what a dominating force he used to be in his prime.

mr2xxx

Banned
NBA needs to come up with some rule against it because it just kills the momentum of games when successful, maybe after 4 fouls against the same guy let them shot three instead.

Hack-a-whoever never works, I don't understand why coaches keep doing it. Every single time I see a team do it to the Clippers or Rockets all it does is kill their own momentum and give LAC/HOU free points and rest.

Like...people realize Shaq still won chips, right?

Top Bottom