• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

looks like a travel to be honest.

yeah, i just noticed his pivot lifted twice. But hey its only a travel if its called
CdofvF1.png

Ernie: "Uninterrupted With exclusive footage of Draymond Green and Lebron James..... And here is Lebron James!"

Chuck/SHaq "C'mon man! where Draymon at?!"

lmao

Welp.

The beginning of the end of the playoffs for the Clippers.

Don't give a shit if they got blown out in game 1. They came to get a split. Believe the Clippers will steal one in SAN ANTONIO if you fuckin want to. Believe they're too old and too injured if you like. I'm here to tell you this is probably the end of the series.While it's not impossible that they drop a game to the Clips at home, I feel like the odds are very, very low. And now all SA has to do is take care of home to move on.

Ernie: "Uninterrupted With exclusive footage of Draymond Green and Lebron James..... And here is Lebron James!"

Chuck/SHaq "C'mon man! where Draymon at?!"

lmao

lol I noticed that too
CdofvF1.png

I thought chuck brought up a good point about firing brooks tho. If shit goes south with whoever they get as a head coach, Durant might leave in FA after next season, especially since Presti didn't ask for any players opinions before they fired him.

edit: I almost forgot
CDN_eVFVEAA6Et3.jpg

Jonm1010

Banned
I mean I think this showed some serious concerns in LAC's armor but this isn't some young, mentally weak first time playoff team overwhelmed by the moment. The Clippers will take this hard tonight and get in the film room and gym tomorrow and by Friday they will be ready to go.

With Parker down, Ginoboli looking like a shell of himself and Duncan having played 45 minutes, I think LAC has a good chance to steal one right back from them on a short turnaround.

Jonm1010

Banned
lol I noticed that too
CdofvF1.png

I thought chuck brought up a good point about firing brooks tho. If shit goes south with whoever they get as a head coach, Durant might leave in FA after next season, especially since Presti didn't ask for any players opinions before they fired him.

edit: I almost forgot
CDN_eVFVEAA6Et3.jpg

Yep, that was one of the few good points Chuck has made recently.

This could blow up spectacularly if they don't find a Kerr type to replace Brooks. As much as I think Brooks is mediocre beyond stewarding and developing a young team, you bring in a guy that flops and things could go bad fast.

All of the sudden Durant is out and Westbrook starts eying a big market like LA to sell more energy drinks.

Fjordson

I'm pissed I missed the Clips / Spurs game. But was watching the highlights and Blake losing the ball at the end of regulation was hilarious. Dude is the worst.

I really think I'd like the Spurs to win the series. Even though they're maybe our toughest opponent. That's how unlikable the Clippers entire organization is.

Bravoexo

Blake only made one mistake ... CP3 made so much more, not working for a three shot possesion (they got the ball at 33sec), passing to Blake, and fouling Mills. Well, under the bridge...

Into

I am not a fan, but Blake played really well. So did Chris obviously.

It was a great game of basketball, in a sea of one sided first round games. Just want them all to be over with so we can get to Bulls vs Cavs.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Yep, that was one of the few good points Chuck has made recently.

This could blow up spectacularly if they don't find a Kerr type to replace Brooks. As much as I think Brooks is mediocre beyond stewarding and developing a young team, you bring in a guy that flops and things could go bad fast.

All of the sudden Durant is out and Westbrook starts eying a big market like LA to sell more energy drinks.

A Kerr type? You mean a coach that got lucky and inherited a 50+ win team? :)

A Kerr type? You mean a coach that got lucky and inherited a 50+ win team? :)
Yea, I don't get the Kerr hype. Dude got lucky, had he chosent the Knicks look what might've happened.

Kawhi with DPOTY, kid is putting in work and has been a joy to watch. I defintely need to catch the next Spurs game, hopefully it'll start at 9:30 edt instead:/

Ugh, missed the second half of the spurs/clippers game. Fell asleep early in the third quarter. After that I'll definitely make sure I watch the rest. I'm assuming the games at San Antonio won't be on so dang late since this isn't going to be played in California.

Watch Curry get robbed as well. These media reporters absolute jokes sometimes. Kawhi missed like a 1/3 of season and still won
Look at the impact he made on the team when he came back. This team ain't worth beans without Leonard. Especially this year.

Still, Green has been a beast all year long too. He deserves it just as much.

Fjordson

Watch Curry get robbed as well. These media reporters absolute jokes sometimes. Kawhi missed like a 1/3 of season and still won
Yeah, the missed games is why I would have voted Draymond. Was one of the 3-4 best all season long.

It was close, though. He actually had more first place votes than Kawhi, but Kawhi was on more ballots.

Chichikov

Yeah, the missed games is why I would have voted Draymond. Was one of the 3-4 best all season long.

It was close, though. He actually had more first place votes than Kawhi, but Kawhi was on more ballots.
While I would've probably voted for Draymond Green, I'm fine with Kawhi getting it, he is an amazing defender and he had a monster year.
But holy shit, anyone that didn't have Green on the ballot should have his voting rights stripped.

Also, DeAndre Jordan got waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many votes, fucking highlight watching media.

Subitai

Yeah, votes were split pretty closely on ballots, so it wasn't like there was a consensus.

Leonard 37 1st place votes 333 points

Green 45 1st place votes 317 points

Jordan 32 1st place votes 261 points

HankToms

I would have loved to see Draymond get it, but now he's just gonna be more pumped to show everyone who doubted him how good he is in the playoffs.

And even if Curry doesn't end up getting MVP (which I think he will), that would give even more fuel to push this team to win a championship.

overcast

I would have been okay with either Draymond or Kahwi winning it. Didn't want Deandre winning.

Upset I couldn't see the game last night, but I'm happy with the results. I would rather the Rockets play the Spurs (if we get into the 2nd). We can't play the Clippers well.

Anyone know how bad Parker is hurt?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Leonard for DPOY was the right choice. Best defender in the league. The only reason it was close was because of those missed games. If he played 82 games, he'd be a lock.

Leonard for DPOY was the right choice. Best defender in the league. The only reason it was close was because of those missed games. If he played 82 games, he'd be a lock.

He fucking beasted on my heat last year and shut down the only competent player we had out on the court. He deserves it, even if he's got the emotional range of Derrick Rose on a good day

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Still overpaid. I love that Kobe fans excuse the stupid contract, like he didnt make a shitton of money before.

Oh no! One of the greatest players of all time is gonna make a bit too much money the last few years of his career!

Either he got it or some marginal free agent got it to make the Lakers slightly better, which actually means way worse considering the protection on the first round pick this year.

I am going to wait before saying with confidence that Melo is the most overpaid player in the NBA. He still an offensive juggernaut just get him some help, I mean I have said it before their best PG is Derek Fisher.

Top Bottom