• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

overcast

Really proud of the Rockets for going 4-1 in the series. Good series Mavs, you guys have gotten us out before so it's only fair. I only got to watch half of the game (class) but on to the next round for the first time in what feels like forever. Howard was the MVP of that series, fantastic game tonight (4 steals and 4 blocks!) Josh Smith played his ass off too.

Now to await the winner of this great series.
Nice 7 point swing because of Doc's idiot son. I wish the man had pulled out.
Lmfao!

That wouldn't have been as bad if Blake didn't flail around like a fish when he left his feet.

Should Adam Silver eliminate the strategy next season?

How though? I mean, I always viewed it as the intentional walk in baseball. Ultimately boring, yes, but a part of the strategy. Hit your free throws if you don't like it.

That wouldn't have been as bad if Blake didn't flail around like a fish when he left his feet.

How though? I mean, I always viewed it as the intentional walk in baseball. Ultimately boring, yes, but a part of the strategy. Hit your free throws if you don't like it.

I want to keep those kind of tactics out of the NBA though. It's fine in baseball because that game is all about statistics.

overcast

Yeah, as a Rockets fan I don't think they should remove the Hack-a-Player. These players need to hit FT's. Straight up.

I know it's boring.

I hope that no matter who wins, the series goes to Game 7.
Would make the series awesome and would also give the Rockets plenty of rest.

Can't tell who I want winning, I can't tell which team is a better match up for the rockets, although I want the Spurs to win more but I have a feeling that they are the worse match up for the rockets.

Two texas match ups in a row would be awesome though

RootCause

I hope that no matter who wins, the series goes to Game 7.
Would make the series awesome and would also give the Rockets plenty of rest.

Can't tell who I want winning, I can't tell which team is a better match up for the rockets, although I want the Spurs to win more but I have a feeling that they are the worse match up for the rockets.

Two texas match ups in a row would be awesome though
Timmy would chew Howard, and Leonard can cause some issues on Harden. I think the best matchup would be the clips, plus I don't want to see anymore hack a someone strategies. Screw the Spurs. Lol would be some nice bragging rights to beat both Texas rivals.

Top Bottom