• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Someone at the league headquarters really hate the Dolphins, 3 road games in first 4 games.... ouch..

That was the teams own doing, they requested road games to start the season so the stadium would be finished :/ (the Thursday game was just the leagues stupid bullshit though)

Hell no it hasn't. They were beyond bottomed out in 07.

For one year...then they made the playoffs the following year, they need to bottom out for a few years AND hit on the drafts.

Bread

Banned
Yeah my daughter is obsessed with them. We will be driving in the car and she will just randomly do Kwazii's yeeeeeeooooooow super loud. It is so cute.
that's the only show i enjoy watching with them, the art style is really cool. my nephew is like an ocean expert now.

that's the only show i enjoy watching with them, the art style is really cool. my nephew is like an ocean expert now.

I had never heard of a siphonophore before that show. I feel like I am learning new things all the time watching that with her. I wish more kids shows could present neat facts and info like that show does.

squicken

Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt
DBs w/ highest burn %

House 88%
Revis 76
Ryan 74
Tru.Johnson 71
Breeland 71
Glenn 67
Adam Jones 65
D.Randall 65
Verrett 65
S.Wright 65

DBs w/ lowest burn %
Claiborne 38%
Trufant 38
Bradberry 41
J.McCourty 41
Nelson 41
C.Harris 44
Newman 44
Norman 47
Sean Smith 47
Porter 48
Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt

Most sacks allowed:

Remmers 3.5
Schwartz 3.5
Incognito 3
Reitz 3
Bulaga 3
Barksdale 3
Decker 3
J.Allen 2.5
Oher 2.5
A,Smith 2.5
Pasztor 2.5

Most OL pressures allowed (through Wk 3) Remmers 12 Decker 12 A.Smith 11 Massie 10 Fusco 10 J.James 9 DeCastro 9 Kalil 9 Peat 9

Congrats, Grover!

Bread

Banned
do you like the sport
I had never heard of a siphonophore before that show. I feel like I am learning new things all the time watching that with her. I wish more kids shows could present neat facts and info like that show does.
it's so funny we were driving by the ocean in florida and my 3y/o nephew is like "oh that must be a tidal bore" i had no idea what he was talking about and still don't but i believe him

Can't see them winning the Steelers game. And guessing they'll split the Bills and Jets game. So 3-5 after 8.

Oh I don't think it'll happen I just mean it's totally something the Dolphins would do, then probably lose the next 3 and split the rest until they get 8-8/7-9 and get another mid round draft pick. It's the Dolphins way, realistically they'll probably beat Tennessee, either Bills or Jets, SD or Rams, maybe 9ers, split again with Bills or Jets and beat the pats to finish season. That'll get them 6 wins at best.

Tom Penny

Fun fact. If the Pats win lose our tie this week they are first place in the AFC East and then face the Cleveland Browns with quarterback Tom Brady.

Not to be that guy, but watching the Browns/phins game I personally felt Gase was getting outcoached. In fact after that game I said to myself Hue is a pretty good coach ��

Considering that the Bengals are floundering on offense without him and the Browns have been competitive in all three games after just having a massive fire sale in the offseason with a different QB each week (take note Dolfans) Hue Jackson's stock has got to be through the roof right now.

I mean, it's the Browns so they'll find a way to fuck him sideways (they've already started by vetoing the moves he wants to make to bring players in because they're cheap) but still.

gutshot

Speaking of Fins-GAF, any one know what happened to Wrayfield? His last post was in the Week 10 thread from last year. After that, he just disappeared. :/

"In seven career starts against Minnesota, Manning has completed 54.1 percent of his passes and thrown five touchdowns and 14 interceptions. The Giants are 2-5 in those games."

BBQ Chicken Monday Night!!

Yeah I used to really hope that Tanny would turn it around and that some team in that division would put up a fight against the Pats. I just dont see it happening any more.

I don't see why anyone would think that's the Dolphins...

@rudyjuly2
@Cianaf compiling the first 3 weeks of all the BR pos rankings has Miami with lowest avg grade at 64.96. PHI #1 at 70.58. MIN at #6 68.41

We have arguably the worst rated team in the league 3 weeks in...and that was before all the injuries this week.....how are people not seeing this?!

Top Bottom