• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$500 cans on, this is how you dream right - Official Headphone Thread

LordCanti said:
I have the K701's and I love them. They are more neutral/analytical than the HD650's though, so if you need bass that knocks your socks off, go for the darker HD650's. The HD650's are still world class though, even if they aren't Sennheiser's flagship model anymore.

In any case, I wouldn't game with either headphone. Way overpriced for that function, and you'll need a better amp than your PC can provide to really take advantage of them anyway (you could get a standalone DAC of course, but that is more money). There are $100 Senn's/ Audio-Technica's that are far superior at in-game audio.

I wouldn't bother with the QJ model of AKG, in any case. His name attached kicks the price up for no reason.

Thanks for the great reply, I got the 650s for more than just games. Picked up a locally made DAC as well.

Figured I'd be paying more for the name with those Q701s.

FoxSpirit

diarrhea_pangs said:
My baby broke my Sony MDR3000 which I had been rocking for ages for my gaming needs.

Guys need some input, bought a Sennheiser HD 650 ($376) and a small amp today, it will be delivered tomorrow. I've heard great things about this set and I loved the demo I got at the store.

However, I am not an audiophile by any means. I bought these mainly to have a good set of head phones for my gaming + music needs. At the store, I ran into a DJ who plays at a big club here in Chengdu (China). His opinion was that Sennheisers were overpriced 2nd grade headphones and I should invest in AKG. Specifically AKG Q701 ( Quincy Jones branded).

What is Gaf's opinion? the price difference b/w the HD 650 and AKG 701 is negligible and I can still make a swap.

TL,DR What say you GAF? keep the HD 650 or swap for an AKG 701?
Keep. They are really nice sounding. Pffft, Sennheiser 2nd grade. The 701 really lack body and weight for me. My fave Akg are still my K240 sextett which I have.
May I ask which amp you got?

Echoes

LCfiner said:
Recommending IEMS for comfort is tricky because all our ears are different. However, if you can't get customs, I would recommend Westone. They fit into my ears amazingly well. Better than any other IEMS or earbud I've ever used.

And they have a good range of prices to choose from.
Custom is too much for me. Westone sounds good, but what model is comparably better than the Klipsch S4?

LordCanti

There used to be an audiologist in Florida that would take your IEM's apart, and turn them into custom IEM's using your ear molds from a local audiologist in your area. I think he charged like... $100 or so. Check Head-Fi (google for custom IEM thread).

You can get custom ear tips for standard IEM's as well, if you don't want to go fully custom. They stay in just as well as full customs generally speaking.

LCfiner

Echoes said:
Custom is too much for me. Westone sounds good, but what model is comparably better than the Klipsch S4?

the only one I owned was the Westone 3 and those were pretty great. I don't know how they compare to the S4 precisely but the 3 were considered king of the hill for quite a while until those 1000 dollar IEMs started getting more popular.

You should check out head-fi and see if some people have listened to the westone 1,2, 3 and can compare them.

Someone here has tried the Westone 4. (nib95?)

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
So after doing a good amount of reading...I'm thinking the AiAiAi TMA-1's are going to fit my needs the most.

Assuming I pull the trigger on that, what would you guys say is a good dac/amp to go with it assuming I'll be using this set on the go primarily? Looks like the FiiO E series products are meant for this, but figured I'd ask.

I'm trying to make up for my horrible purchase history and buy a proper set of cans!

FoxSpirit said:
Keep. They are really nice sounding. Pffft, Sennheiser 2nd grade. The 701 really lack body and weight for me. My fave Akg are still my K240 sextett which I have.
May I ask which amp you got?

Got this Amp: OCTAVART THE ONE

I dont really know if its the AMP that I should have purchased, I asked for a small bodied AMP with RCA and TOS LINK inputs . Cost me $160.

also, should have saved a lady from buying these today (but didnt):

justbeats.jpg

LCfiner

RubxQub said:
So after doing a good amount of reading...I'm thinking the AiAiAi TMA-1's are going to fit my needs the most.

Assuming I pull the trigger on that, what would you guys say is a good dac/amp to go with it assuming I'll be using this set on the go primarily? Looks like the FiiO E series products are meant for this, but figured I'd ask.

I'm trying to make up for my horrible purchase history and buy a proper set of cans!

if you're using these as a portable out of an iphone, don't worry about the DAC portion. very few DACs can get a digital signal from an iPhone. they're typically pretty expensive or you need a dedicated transport. you could just use a small amp like the Fiio E11 or JDS Labs cmoy (not sure if the altoids tin can will be your stye, though)

if you're using a laptop for music, then getting a dac/amp makes a lot more sense.

some portable dac/amp options include the fiio E7, the Nuforce udac 2, the brand new Fiio E10 just came out and got some great reviews (cheaper and better SQ than the E7 but no OLED screen).

Keylime

So since these things use USB in, I take it I'd be setup like:

Headphones plugged into Headphone Out port on Amp.
iPhone plugged into USB-In using some kind of 30-Pin to mini-USB cable?

Madrical

Banned
I've got Westone 3 for earphones, freaking love them for the train. My headphones for at home are Sennheiser HD 280 Pros which I got back in 2008 when I was doing my music production course. I'd like to upgrade these, probably to something similar. After getting one of their record players, I'm really liking Audio Technica, what do y'all think of these as seen in the OP, or even these?

I'd also like to check out a amp, someone posted this which seems great, although I'm not really sure what I should be looking for in an amp.

Thoughts?

Also I'm pretty high at the moment, sorry if something doesn't make sense. :3

EDIT: Oh and soundcards for PCs. How important are they? I'm using the onboard for this beast at the moment. Should I look at getting a dedicated card?

LCfiner

RubxQub said:
So since these things use USB in, I take it I'd be setup like:

Headphones plugged into Headphone Out port on Amp.
iPhone plugged into USB-In using some kind of 30-Pin to mini-USB cable?

I don't think the USB-in will work on these devices. that's what I was trying to say in my previous post. The USB is expecting a digital signal and you can't get that from an iphone unless you have a pricey, dedicated transport.

you'll want 30 pin dock connector to 3.5mm stereo plug and plug that into the line in jack on the amp. (you can also just use the regular 3.5 to 3.5 cable but you'll get slightly better SQ going from the dock to skip the built in amp in the iphone).

to be perfectly honest, I don't like these bulky amp setups for walking around town or for truly mobile use. it adds some refinement to the sound but it's an inconvenience. they're good if you're in a hotel room or away from your main setup but also in a quiet environment where you can focus on the music.

Keylime

...but I'm not going to get any audiophile cred if I don't have an amp between my device and the headphones, right?

If i just buy the TMA-1's and hook it straight to my iPhone listening to 256kbps AAC files, I feel like I'll be the laughing stock of the thread more than I already am!

LCfiner

RubxQub said:
...but I'm not going to get any audiophile cred if I don't have an amp between my device and the headphones, right?

If i just buy the TMA-1's and hook it straight to my iPhone listening to 256kbps AAC files, I feel like I'll be the laughing stock of the thread more than I already am!

I don't know if you're being sincere or sarcastic but, no, you won't be a laughing stock if you don't have an amp.

and even if you were, who cares? I joked around a bit when you mentioned the other headphones you bought but it's not like that's really important.

personally, i say get the headphones first, see if you like them and then consider an amp/ dac for use with your Mac after a month or so of use with the headphones.

Keylime

LCfiner said:
I don't know if you're being sincere or sarcastic but, no, you won't be a laughing stock if you don't have an amp.

and even if you were, who cares? I joked around a bit when you mentioned the other headphones you bought but it's not like that's really important.

personally, i say get the headphones first, see if you like them and then consider an amp/ dac for use with your Mac after a month or so of use with the headphones.
Just messing around really :)

Just want to make sure that if I'm buying a proper set of cans that I do it in a way that would be acceptable by this threads standards. I don't mean that in a sarcastic way, but what I mean is that I would hate to post my setup and have folks say "I CANT BELIEVE HES DOING THAT! UGH!"

I love quality audio, but am on the wrong side of goodness these days it would seem due to some poor choices.

LordCanti

You only need an amp for difficult to drive cans (extremely high impedance usually, though sometimes extremely low). Having said that, if you aren't going to get an amp, there really isn't any reason to go for a high end pair of headphones over a lower end pair (Sennheiser 555's compared to Sennheiser 650's for instance) because the difference won't be as pronounced without proper amplification.

Personally, as long as the noise floor is inaudible, I don't mind if my amplification isn't top notch.

I've been down the head-fi rabbit hole of audiophile gear. It's not a pretty place. Once you spend a certain amount of money, the difference in actual audio quality is so insignificant that it's not even worth it (in my opinion). I use my custom IEM's most of the time, even though I have a pair of K701's right next to them. When I don't want to block out the world, I've got a pair of modded 555's that work just fine. I've had and sold off all manner of Beyer's, AKG's, Ultrasone's, etc. Too many amps to count (luckily they retain their value usually, and you can sell them off to prevent losing much money). I cashed out a couple of years ago, and went back to far less audio equipment than I had.

Echoes

LordCanti said:
You only need an amp for difficult to drive cans (extremely high impedance usually, though sometimes extremely low). Having said that, if you aren't going to get an amp, there really isn't any reason to go for a high end pair of headphones over a lower end pair (Sennheiser 555's compared to Sennheiser 650's for instance) because the difference won't be as pronounced without proper amplification.

Personally, as long as the noise floor is inaudible, I don't mind if my amplification isn't top notch.

I've been down the head-fi rabbit hole of audiophile gear. It's not a pretty place. Once you spend a certain amount of money, the difference in actual audio quality is so insignificant that it's not even worth it (in my opinion). I use my custom IEM's most of the time, even though I have a pair of K701's right next to them. When I don't want to block out the world, I've got a pair of modded 555's that work just fine. I've had and sold off all manner of Beyer's, AKG's, Ultrasone's, etc. Too many amps to count (luckily they retain their value usually, and you can sell them off to prevent losing much money). I cashed out a couple of years ago, and went back to far less audio equipment than I had.
I currently have Denon 2000 & Klipsch S4. My DAC/amp is NuForce Icon HDP. I seriously don't want to upgrade anything for as long as I can. It's already working me wonders. I'm eyeing the LCD-2 but that's simply because of a need and not a want. I like how they look (pretty! argh!) but can't justify the price. Want another IEM and that's it. I experimented with different cans (AKG & Bose) and I hated the fact that I had more than one primary headphone. Switching between different cans is boring IMO, and not worth the hassle. So yeah, I applaud you for this step.

I might get the Westone 2 or 3. I'm interested in an amp for my iPhone, since I don't take my Denon + NuForce with me when traveling. What is: 1) the best portable amp, and 2) the best bang of the buck (good quality + good price)?

LCfiner

Echoes said:
I currently have Denon 2000 & Klipsch S4. My DAC/amp is NuForce Icon HDP. I seriously don't want to upgrade anything for as long as I can. It's already working me wonders. I'm eyeing the LCD-2 but that's simply because of a need and not a want. I like how they look (pretty! argh!) but can't justify the price. Want another IEM and that's it. I experimented with different cans (AKG & Bose) and I hated the fact that I had more than one primary headphone. Switching between different cans is boring IMO, and not worth the hassle. So yeah, I applaud you for this step.

I might get the Westone 2 or 3. I'm interested in an amp for my iPhone, since I don't take my Denon + NuForce with me when traveling. What is: 1) the best portable amp, and 2) the best bang of the buck (good quality + good price)?

Since you're looking at the Westones, you might be interested to know that Westone has teamed up with Fiio to make "amp'd" packages of their new IEMs. they include a new E6 amp which is supposed to be a nice little amp and an improvement over the old E5. it clips on a shirt or belt and doesn't get in the way.

I think the amp is included free of charge in the package. a quick google search should confirm this.

Echoes

LCfiner said:
Since you're looking at the Westones, you might be interested to know that Westone has teamed up with Fiio to make "amp'd" packages of their new IEMs. they include a new E6 amp which is supposed to be a nice little amp and an improvement over the old E5. it clips on a shirt or belt and doesn't get in the way.

I think the amp is included free of charge in the package. a quick google search should confirm this.
It's 350$ on their (Westone) site, while Amazon has it for 270$ (I think the non-Amp package). Is it really worth the extra dough?

LCfiner

Echoes said:
It's 350$ on their (Westone) site, while Amazon has it for 270$ (I think the non-Amp package). Is it really worth the extra dough?

no.

the amp, by itself is 30 bucks.

but I think the main difference in price is that Amazon always sells below MSRP anyway.

Echoes

Wondering how Westone compares with Sony MDREX600? I'm concerned as I don't want to upgrade once I get a new IEM (for some time).

Edit: DAMN. Forgot to say my most important feature: noise-canceling. >.< Are these noise-canceling? I'm not reading that. I sadly need this feature as I wear my IEMs in a 2-hours car ride with workmates, so I want no sound leakage. TripleFi 10?

LordCanti

Echoes said:
Wondering how Westone compares with Sony MDREX600? I'm concerned as I don't want to upgrade once I get a new IEM (for some time).

Edit: DAMN. Forgot to say my most important feature: noise-canceling. >.< Are these noise-canceling? I'm not reading that. I sadly need this feature as I wear my IEMs in a 2-hours car ride with workmates, so I want no sound leakage. TripleFi 10?

I've never heard Sony IEM's, so I can't comment. Pretty much any IEM is noise cancelling though. Think of it as an earplug that emits sound.

LCfiner said:
you won’t be able to hear shit with those things plugged in.

In fact, the reason I had to get rid of mine was because the seal was so good and the sound blockage so complete, I could not hear my phone ring at my desk at work.

The phone was 3 feet away and set to maximum volume.

I bought my Custom IEM's thinking I'd walk around campus with them in my iPhone. No sir, because walking around without hearing is dangerous. I only put them in at night, when I'm absolutely sure that no one is going to want anything from me. Even then I'll get a phonecall and be like "Damnit, I need to answer this. Get out of my ear you POS".

LCfiner

Echoes said:

you won’t be able to hear shit with those things plugged in.

In fact, the reason I had to get rid of mine was because the seal was so good and the sound blockage so complete, I could not hear my phone ring at my desk at work.

The phone was 3 feet away and set to maximum volume.

Echoes

Haha, okay, that's reassuring. My Klipsch S4 were 80$ so I'm sure at 170$, Westone 2 is leagues better. I'm just wondering what I should get; Klipsch Image X10i (230$) sounds appealing and it's their top IEM, as far as I know. Also, what's the difference between Westone 3 and UM3X?

Keylime

Totally switched it up and ended up snagging a set of Etymotic HF3's. From everything I'd read about them, they do a great job of having a very true-to-recording sound, but were a bit weak on bass.

This has proven true so far in my own testing of them, since I've got that "oh shit there's a soft piano in the background at this part?!" "where the fuck was that scratching sound before?"...type stuff going on...so definitely more clarity than any of my current sets.

Curious if there is anything I can do on the bass end to bring them up a bit. The iPhone's natural EQ really does some weird stuff and I honestly didn't like any of them besides the flat setting.

Either way they fit great and look smooth so I dig them. Just need to get used to not having bass shake my head!

LordCanti

RubxQub said:
Totally switched it up and ended up snagging a set of Etymotic HF3's. From everything I'd read about them, they do a great job of having a very true-to-recording sound, but were a bit weak on bass.

This has proven true so far in my own testing of them, since I've got that "oh shit there's a soft piano in the background at this part?!" "where the fuck was that scratching sound before?"...type stuff going on...so definitely more clarity than any of my current sets.

Curious if there is anything I can do on the bass end to bring them up a bit. The iPhone's natural EQ really does some weird stuff and I honestly didn't like any of them besides the flat setting.

Either way they fit great and look smooth so I dig them. Just need to get used to not having bass shake my head!

If you want bass, boost the lower frequencies (normally on the left side of EQ's). Not sure what the iPod's EQ settings look like though.

Generally speaking, getting a better fit from your ear tips will cause more bass as well (I like Comply Foam tips personally). Try out all of the different tips they came with to see if one doesn't fit better than the others.

LCfiner

a couple things in this post.

1. @RubxQub. you can try getting an app like Equ for the iPhone that allows for much more customizable bass adjustment. or get an amp with a decent bass boost :p

2. I picked up the Sennheiser HD 25 I-II adidas version from future shop today. listened to them for about an hour. they’re OK, have good, solid bass slam but I can easily tell where they lose detail compared to my Grado HF2 and I miss the airiness and sense of space with the HD 25 compared to the open Grados.

these small Senns really have a closed in sound and feel a little congested. a bit more than I was expecting as I had a few other good closed cans before and they didn’t sound congested like this. still, I think for most people, the bass slam and lively treble in this set would be very pleasing and impressive. I just feel like I’d like something a bit more detailed and with a bit more soundstage so I’ll be returning the HD 25 later this week. (I expect the DT1350 from Beyer will provide the detail I want from a closed can)

Keylime

LordCanti said:
If you want bass, boost the lower frequencies (normally on the left side of EQ's). Not sure what the iPod's EQ settings look like though.

Generally speaking, getting a better fit from your ear tips will cause more bass as well (I like Comply Foam tips personally). Try out all of the different tips they came with to see if one doesn't fit better than the others.
Unfortunately the iPhone just has presets for things like "Dance", "Bass Boost", "Jazz"...etc. After messing with them all, none of them really gave a slight boost to the bass without dramatically changing everything else in some other way. Pretty sure there isn't a way to just manually adjust the levels.

Definitely know what you mean about the tighter fit. I'm using the larger cone shaped christmas tree looking ones if that makes sense. They fit my left ear great, and my right ear a bit less so, but it's solid.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I just ordered the Sennheiser HD598's. One Day shipping for free so I'll get them on Thursday.

I'm still looking for portable headphones for under $100 to use on the go if the HD598's don't fit that. I haven't seen any I like quality and aesthetically.

Pterion

The bass is lovely on the M50s, but I miss the mids and highs of the grados SR80... Still very glad I got it, and I hope the burn-in will bring out the vocals more.

Alucrid

Banned
So I went from loving the RE0s to loving the Eternas to loving the RE0s and now I'm back to loving the Eternas. How fickle of me.

torontoml

Brettison said:
Uhhh the jack would be built into the tv? *notsureifserious*
sorry thought you were referring to something to like this, but i'm not sure if these would provide good sound or not?
c216_042p2.gif

Anyway my tv doesn't have a headphone jack.

torontoml said:
sorry thought you were referring to something to like this, but i'm not sure if these would provide good sound or not?
c216_042p2.gif

Anyway my tv doesn't have a headphone jack.
If your TV has stereo out you could use that (well, you would need a female-to-female adapter) and then plug your headphones in. I would think that would work but you may wanna double check in the manual to make sure the TV will control the volume if you use the audio out jacks.

Rendition

Originally Posted by Rendition:
What a good gaming headphone for Xbox 360/PC for $100 or less?
There are a lot of options. Are you looking for any particular form-factor (over-ear, on-ear)? Do you prefer any particular sound signature? Do you want noise isolation (closed-ear) or do you prefer a wider sound stage (open-ear)?

Izayoi said:
There are a lot of options. Are you looking for any particular form-factor (over-ear, on-ear)? Do you prefer any particular sound signature? Do you want noise isolation (closed-ear) or do you prefer a wider sound stage (open-ear)?

Closed ear is best. What are some good closed year headphones for gaming for $100 or less?

Just have to give a shout to Westone. I have owned 2 Um1's and a Um2 for 3 years. They are without a doubt my favorite brand of earphones. The fit and balance is amazing. Noise cancellation is a joke compared to a proper seal you get with IEM like Westone. The soundstage I get with my UM2's is brilliant I can't imagine what it would be like to rock some W4's. Oh man, some day.

Buy Westone. Their customer service is great, they are made in USA and they are the most comfortable, best balanced IEM's in their respective price range you can find.

Madrical

Banned
Madrical said:
I've got Westone 3 for earphones, freaking love them for the train. My headphones for at home are Sennheiser HD 280 Pros which I got back in 2008 when I was doing my music production course. I'd like to upgrade these, probably to something similar. After getting one of their record players, I'm really liking Audio Technica, what do y'all think of these as seen in the OP, or even these?

I'd also like to check out a amp, someone posted this which seems great, although I'm not really sure what I should be looking for in an amp.

Thoughts?

Also I'm pretty high at the moment, sorry if something doesn't make sense. :3

EDIT: Oh and soundcards for PCs. How important are they? I'm using the onboard for this beast at the moment. Should I look at getting a dedicated card?

Anyone got advice for the above? D: I'd like to nab a pair in the next couple of days online if possible but I almost never buy something pricey without getting second opinions.

EDIT: Oh and I'll vouch for Westone, my 3s are awesome. Love 'em.

HiResDes

THe Pro700 Mk2's are like the basshead edition of the M50. If you don't like overpowering bass stay away from them. ESW9's are more comfortable, a bit dark, but definitely better all around.

Echoes said:
I wanna know this as well. The iPod makes it real easy with syncing music though, that I'm not sure if I want manual-syncing anymore. And my files are ALAC (not FLAC). Any good stuff for my preferences?

I love my Klipsch S4 but they stick out of my ear more often than not. Is there something better (sound-wise) that doesn't pop up/get loose every now and then? I want a new IEM.

How about taking a look for custom eartips. I had a similar problem with the regular Monster Turbine tips constantly falling out of my ear, and then I tried out these foam tips from Comply that definitely make the earbuds stay in my ear and are very comfy.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Avyrocky said:
What is the best PC gaming headset for £30? I can stretch it to £35 if needs be.

Honestly not sure if you can get anything good for that price. You MIGHT be able to swing a pair of cheap cans and get a clip on mic. That's not a lot of cash to work with though.

Sub 50 can get you some cheap(erish) iems maybe a pair of Audio Technica ATHFC700BK's. You are still micless though, and that puts you over budget. :/

Played around with my HD650s for a bit today. Love them already.

Audio sampled at 256K bit rate:

Pink Floyd: Pulse & Dark side of the moon
Pig destroyer: Terryfier
Katatonia: The great cold distance

Amazing bass, Loved the highs as well. Wont be hyperbolic anymore as I am not experienced enough to talk more in depth. Although I did get up to change my pants during a few solos.

I was not expecting the sound to leak so much though.

Hooked up the Amp i mentioned earlier upto the PS3, got a nasty surprise trying to play Shadows of the damned. No stereo options so all i heard were deafening clicks and thuds.

unselected the DTS and 5.1 options in the settings. and now the sound is fine.

My question is; Should I deselect the Linear PCM options that are not supported by my amp. or is the PS3 smart enough to figure out which frequency is the best to output at for my amp?
Octavart the One

Detailed specs:
Power consumption: 2W (quiescent), 6W (MAX), 110v
Adapted load impedance: 32-600 ohms
Max output: 1000mw x 2 @32 ohms to 64 ohms
250mw x 2 @ 250 ohms
120mw x 2 @600 ohms
Power bandwidth: 6Hz &#65293;80kHz (+0/-3dB)
THD&N (at rated output): 0.004%
SNR: 98dB
Output voltage swing: 10Vrms
Input impedance: 10Kohms
Net weight: 1.20kg

DAC section:
Power consumption: 1W
Supported digital formats: 16bit / 20bit / 24bit
@ 32khz / 44.1khz / 48khz / 96khz Optical fiber(Toslink) & coaxial(RCA)
8x oversampling digital filter
Total distortion: -96dB
Dynamic range: 106dB
SNR: 106dB

Lastly, as phenomenal as the sound is, the HD 650s sure dont win in the looks dept.

LCfiner

So I got the Beyerdynamic DT1350 today.

incredibly disappointed! :(

These cans have an incredibly unnatural timbre. instruments sound wrong and slightly tinny and metallic and drums sound hollow. they are very bass light, which surprised me considering the measurements from Innerfidelity. I can’t believe these are recommended by that site. I made sure to pay attention to the seal of the headphones on my head but the sound did not change even when I had a solid seal over the ear.

They have a lot of detail, they are neutrally balanced along the frequency spectrum and your brain can “get used” to the unnatural sound of instruments but I just don’t think I should have to make that adjustment for this price.

And I’m not only basing this comment when compared to the grados that are my main cans. I’m comparing this next to a set of very well balanced and tonally accurate Salk songtower speakers and my desktop speakers, as well.

such a shame. I thought I would like these but I actually prefer the cheaper and less detailed Sennheiser HD 25 I-II over these. they have real forceful bass and instruments sound the way you would expect.

I still don’t like those enough to keep them but now it looks like I’m returning two sets of portable headphones and not just one.

(I think I never should have sold the Audio Technica ESW9 I had before. those were awesome.)

Top Bottom