• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Summer Sale July 1 | Not steamy but very hot (non-US buyers: read OP)

Any chance you guys are going to run a 4-pack like steam did when Borderlands 1 released?

That's a good question. I will check :).

Holy shit man you should really think this through... this is one of those things you might REALLY regret later, unless you're a tattoo fiend who already has tons of them.

Let's put it this way...it will be living right underneath my 8 bit 1-up mushroom I got at my last job...

Cheers,
Tony

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Let's put it this way...it will be living right underneath my 8 bit 1-up mushroom I got at my last job...

Cheers,
Tony

I could let Tanooki Mario on my shoulder blade jump on it. Wait, that sounded creepier than intended.

MRORANGE

Hey guys,

Anyone here have a video game tattoo? If so, I might soon be joining the club...........

Cheers,
Tony

Hey Tony

Just had a loverly chat with regulars on the Neogaf Steam chat, we think your doing well with your deals and all but could you put any further discussion more towards deals your doing on SteamWorks games?

We don't mind what you posted above it if was related to Steam and considering it's already been posted in the Amazon thread it seems a bit pointless to spread it around.

Granted as people have stated that the Amazon threads are not super active but I think some of your posts may be suited towards there than here and the new thread is quite active. (Amazon summer thread is going around 5 pages a day)

I dunno that tatoo post just seemed really random to me and nothing to with steam, and more PR-ish than anything we had before:

"I think it's ok for Tony to post in the Steam thread if it's Steamworks games and if he's actually interested in talking about Steam/Steamworks games, other than that and it's self PR and should really be posted in the 2 Amazon threads in which he's active in already"
"There's a thread for the amazon sale just as there's a thread for the steam sale"
" it is a steam thread though lol"
"we've got people in there talking about amazon games that register on origin"
"course everyone wants to hear about steamworks games in the steam thread, they always have
people will come in and say hey, last remnant is 7.50 here and it registers on steam, xxx is on GMG and its steamworks and everyone goes yayyy"
" I like to be reminded on the Steam related games, you're right on everything else"
:" right"
" but it's getting to the point now where like ------- said
: "its all kinds of randoms hit"

" I am talking about this post: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39447405&postcount=8261"
" was just about to link that"
"lmao "
" the newer post is
" lol"
": same here"
": I read that and thought about what we were just talking about"

Hey Tony

Just had a loverly chat with regulars on the Neogaf Steam chat, we think your doing well with your deals and all but could you put any further discussion more towards deals your doing on SteamWorks games?

We don't mind what you posted above it if was related to Steam and considering it's already been posted in the Amazon thread it seems a bit pointless to spread it around.

Granted as people have stated that the Amazon threads are not super active but I think some of your posts may be suited towards there than here and the new thread is quite active. (Amazon summer thread is going around 5 pages a day)

I dunno that tatoo post just seemed really random to me and nothing to with steam, and more PR-ish than anything we had before:

Sure thing dude. I'll go ahead and edit out the post too.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony, any idea when the Arma 2 deal will begin? I think I saw that you said somewhere that you weren't 100% sure, but I figured it'd be worth asking.

Tony, any idea when the Arma 2 deal will begin? I think I saw that you said somewhere that you weren't 100% sure, but I figured it'd be worth asking.

Yeah the Arma 2 deal got hung up because we got bad Operation Arrowhead keys :(.

As soon as we get good ones I'll put it up :(.

Sorry man, no ETA yet.

Cheers,
Tony

feel

EA Deals:

7/3 (or 7/4 depending on if we can get the bundle made) through 7/10:

The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack $14.99:
Bulletstorm
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Mirror's Edge
The Saboteur
7/12-14
THQ Bundle 7/8-7/14 $14.99:

1. Darksiders
2. Metro 2033
3. Red Faction Armageddon
4. Red Faction Armageddon Path to War DLC
5. Nexuiz
6. Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
Wait, $30 gets me individual Steam keys for all of these? :O

edit- AWESOME

edit2- Oh :(

will still buy

Megasoum

Banned
Hey Tony quick question for you. Have you heard anything about Test Drive: Ferrari Legends? The game is coming out tomorrow on console and, as far as I know, on PC too but I can't find any info on it anywhere. It's not on Amazon or steam.

Any insider info from Atari? hehe

Hey Tony quick question for you. Have you heard anything about Test Drive: Ferrari Legends? The game is coming out tomorrow on console and, as far as I know, on PC too but I can't find any info on it anywhere. It's not on Amazon or steam.

Any insider info from Atari? hehe

I'll call my Atari guy after my 2:00PM meeting.

Cheers,
Tony

Alex

Sorry Tony, I bet you get tired of being asked this but does that Sega Oldschool Pack register on Steam?

I just got Battlefield Bad Company 2 from the UK and now I can't redeem it on Origin....someone tell me it is something wrong with the key and not region locked :/

Alright Tony, explain yourself. B0085NTITS, eh?

Cb82M.png

Via Reddit

I just got Battlefield Bad Company 2 from the UK and now I can't redeem it on Origin....someone tell me it is something wrong with the key and not region locked :/

I still can't redeem BC 2 or Vietnam from yesterday and EA is no fucking help what so ever. Click this link on the website to redeem it. Ya I've tried that like fifty times now.

I still can't redeem BC 2 or Vietnam from yesterday and EA is no fucking help what so ever. Click this link on the website to redeem it. Ya I've tried that like fifty times now.

I would fire an email to CS and they should get you a new key.

Alright Tony, explain yourself. B0085NTITS, eh?

Cb82M.png

Via Reddit

GAF -> Internet -> GAF

Lol those things are randomly generated...although this random generation was/is awesome.

So I know you guys are working on Bethesda games but is that a possibility for this sale or future ones?

Yeah if/when we get them signed up we'll definitely be incorporating them into deals of the week/events.

Cheers,
Tony

Why is the physical copy of Civ 5 G&K cheaper than the digital version? I just want my steam key!

Wish it was part of the deal. It's the number 1 thing i am looking for.

Because Amazon rather sell you the copy they have sitting in storage than selling you a Key that registers on the competitors service? :D

Not sure what's going on with the physical pricing, as I don't work in that group...

Looks like that price is from a 3rd party merchant selling on Amazon. Not Amazon.com VG:

In Stock.
Sold by Nintendo AC Adapters and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.

This likely means that the merchant has excess stock they are trying to get rid of and are pricing accordingly.

i was hoping for batman AA or AC bundles. luckily the month is still young =)

We don't carry WB games yet :(.

Okay, Did that. Any idea how long it will take?

They usually respond within 24 hours. I'd be surprised if it took that long.

If it does let me know and I'll escalate internally.

Cheers,
Tony

K' Dash

You should buy syndicate for 15 bucks. Origin works fine with it. It runs well. Coop is great.

lying customer service and a broken client, I tried to download crysis 2 times and the client goes past 100% and keeps dloading forever, no thanks, if I can redeem in steam, perfect, otherwise, no thank you.

Top Bottom