• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT6| Huawei or the iWay [Nobody Reads Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quasar

Well. The limited sales locations (ie: Not Australia) solved my problem for me.

Can't say I'm bothered by 2GB ram on the 5x. I've not had an issue with 2gb ram as yet. Unless 6.0 is getting more memory hungry.

Saiyan-Rox

Just thinking about it I wonder if the hump is where the NFC is for Android Pay on the N6p

Cause that means you know where the NFC chip is and it would work with any case on your phone....

Saiyan-Rox

The tears tomorrow will be glorious.

doctor-who-rain-sad.gif

Tears from not being able to preorder because the site is broke or sold out?

doctor-who-rain-sad.gif

VoxPop

Apple will bring it back in style next year.

Would be nice if they somehow did it without the need for a silly pad to rest the phone on. Maybe some kind of USB receiver. But that seems doubtful. Till then I'll just spend the extra second plugging it in.

Reckoner

Is this Pixel tablet going to be the ultimate Android tablet? Some people in here must be happy about it. I remember reading people asking for Google to step up and do a tablet of their own like the Pixel Chromebook.

Wow. My Moto X is a brick after it fell out of my pocket. It won't turn on at all. Rip Moto X December 24, 2014- September 28, 2015. I need to preorder the 6P tomorrow.

I hope google's site crashes and nobody orders the phones then huawei decides to pull back on them and LG goes out of business.

It's the only retribution I'll accept.

Is this Pixel tablet going to be the ultimate Android tablet? Some people in here must be happy about it. I remember reading people asking for Google to step up and do a tablet of their own like the Pixel Chromebook.

I am super stoked for it already. I've been in the market for a new Android Tablet AND my iPad 2 was just stolen.

It needs to come in below Surface Pro 4 prices though.

EmiPrime

At that size probably. I'd rather have 7 or 8".

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Is the 5X even an upgrade from the 5?

If money were tight, I'd get a $350 Nexus 6 over either the new Nexus phones.

I'd support it, if they wouldn't ignore existing standards and come up with their own shitty version instead.

it would be great if they used Qi and told AT&T to holdat

Is the 5X even an upgrade from the 5?

If money were tight, I'd get a $350 Nexus 6 over either the new Nexus phones.

anyone over 12 and/or 4'9" and crazy enough to want barebones stock Android should only be considering 6P. the 5L is not a G

and for poor people, they make a phone for you too, it's called the Nexus 6 and it's not so bad

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
S6 is a typical Samsung phone. Great reviews and best phone ever. Then people use it for a few months and it turns to rubbish eventually.

DXPett1

Seems with this Nexus release Sundar isn't wasting any time sending the Nexus and Android brand into the shitter.

Chrome team finally getting revenge. That's why there's only 2gb of RAM in the 5X. 50mb for Android, 1998mb for Chrome. Ultimate one two punch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom