• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

another Gameboy to buy, "Who Are You?" edition

Alcibiades

whoareyougba.jpg

http://www.n-philes.com/index.php?Id=238

"While we are unaware if we simply missed this news a long time ago, or if it is to be announced by Nintendo, surprisingly only Wal-Mart seems to have them on its product sheet."

Cool! Now they are only $80, not bad...

Solid

Mason said:
Well I don't know WHO you are, but WHAT you are is really lame if you actually buy that thing.
That will be his fifth GBA If I've counted it right.

He surely loves Nintendo.

Alcibiades

I own 3 GBA's.

the fourth one is my brother or sisters (not sure, but I think it belonged to my brother, but since he got a regular, no SP, platinum one, he doesn't use that one anymore).

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
LuckyBrand said:
if you buy that, you definately like penis's in your butt.
226lindell.jpg

Now that we've dispensed with the riffraff...I was fully expecting this GBA to be covered in tape a la the print ads.

3phemeral

Whoever designed the Graffitti is awesome at it, but I'm not sure if I'm feeling the combination with the SP. I'm sure it'll appeal to Skater-types, right? Hrm.. :) It's not horrid, though.

Wow.

What's wrong with NoA? They should've released cool ones like the FF Tactics or the Boktai limited SP's. I did like the green Donkey Kong one that Target had, though.

Dragmire

The next GBA I get is going to be part of a Nintendo DS. But I'll admit that Who Are You graffiti font (or whatever you'd call it) is pretty slick.

That looks pretty damn stupid. Not as stupid as the Tribal one but still a complete waste of time. Surely the point of a special edition is to be more desirable than the standard edition, not to look like a crappy defacing of one.

Ah well, guess they can't all be Nes SPs.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Sho Nuff said:
Wow, that's totally awesome, dude!

I had an airbrush artist graffiti "PLAY IT LOUD" on my Nintendo 64!!!

Might just be the nostalgia talking (or all the pain pills for my sore throat) but I would have bought that if it was available...

That said, a Who Are You edition is pretty lame.

hirokazu

lol!

i wonder why they don't release new colors or licenced stuff like the Naruto or Gundam SPs, but choose to release one based on their current advertising slogan instead... Reggie should be fired!

Coen

They should release a red SP with (Mario Bros 3.) Mario's face on it or a green one with (aLttP) a sword-fighting Link.

mosaic

go eat paint
Why not just put a thin transparent Who Are You sticker or decal sheet into Nintendo Power and let freaks slap it onto their SP's? $80 for some graffiti seems nuts, with the exception of folks who STILL don't own an SP.

(Ever see Blast From The Past, a movie starring Brendan Frasier? "My stars! A negro!")

Top Bottom