• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple Special Event - 10.16.14 - "It's been way too long"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a meme I missed or something? What does "Vib Ribboning" mean? Yes, I know it's a game. But I don't get it. Explain this to me.

Also, countdown to Retina iMac being high end only in 3.. 2..

They talked about "Vib Ribbon" at E3 this year, without actually announcing anything new about the game. Just a mention and that's it.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Damn. Apple not fucking around with that resolution.

What kind of graphics hardware is in there to run this shit?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Fuck 4K we got 5K bitches!!!!

DSC_0639.jpg

Bullza2o

I'm assuming the iPad Mini 2 is probably the best to get because I don't see any significant upgrades to the Mini 3 at all?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Why do I sense an iPad 3 situation incoming.

Yo we got a 5k display!
Wow really?
Yes!
Why does it run all choppy?
Did I mention it is 5k?

I may pull the trigger on an iPad Air 2. My old iPad 2 has had a good run for the past 3+ years but it's been getting long in the tooth recently.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
They talked about "Vib Ribbon" at E3 this year, without actually announcing anything new about the game. Just a mention and that's it.
Didn't it just end up being a release on the digital store? Were people expecting a remake or something? (Though that'd be amazing.)

I get what you mean. They just did that to the iPad Mini. But really, if it's just the same as the Air then why go into detail? We know everything about it anyway. Just like people already knew what Vib Ribbon was.

Hopefully if the Retina iMac is top end only, the lower end models will get updates. Either that or the Mac mini will get an update. I am buying one or the other no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom