• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

AJ Styles goes for a phenomenal forearm but Jericho hits a codebreaker and wins
HHH whiffs the sledgehammer, Roman spears him for the win
Dean takes an F5 to chairs and gets pinned by Lesnar
Get 'em, Tall4Life.
Biggest-Mark-Ever
giphy.gif

Kyle O'Reilly has the intensity, but I don't have an emotional connection to him. I respect the match that he just had with Fred Yehi, but I didn't love it as much as I thought I would.

Now, Lio Rush vs. Sabre for the Evolve title. A huge chance for Lio Rush.

AJ Styles goes for a phenomenal forearm but Jericho hits a codebreaker and wins
HHH whiffs the sledgehammer, Roman spears him for the win
Dean takes an F5 to chairs and gets pinned by Lesnar

I don't remember any of this shit. I remember Roman spearing Stephanie and thought that somehow was the finish.

Zach

60-minute iron man match?! Between John Cena and Randy Orton?!

What the f.

"Biggest feud in WWE history," they say.

"The final confrontation between Randy Orton and John Cena," they say! Yaaaay!

Check out this match to get a better taste of just how good KOR can be.

Saw this live. It was nuts

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PDaAjDYDTLo

I enjoyed O'Reilly's work in Japan, and the six man he had with Dalton Castle against The Young Bucks and Adam Cole last year at BOLA was good because he was playing off how self serious he is. But wannabe MMA striker KOR in the indies just doesn't make an emotional connection with me.

I enjoyed O'Reilly's work in Japan, and the six man he had with Dalton Castle against The Young Bucks and Adam Cole last year at BOLA was good because he was playing off how self serious he is. But wannabe MMA striker KOR in the indies just doesn't make an emotional connection with me.

Ahhh. Well still recommend the match lol.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Jinder winning would be amazing for the what the fuckness of it all.

Even JBL back in the day wasn't completely out of nowhere.

Meltzer isn't sure Orton will beat Jinder lmao

Actually that would explain the US title being elevated to the Main Event. Don't they have an India tour in the works?

Put the WWE title on Jinder for the India shows. So they can say look our big title is on an Indian star... but treat it as the mid card belt on TV and shit.

Vince seems silly enough to think something like that would work.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Actually that would explain the US title being elevated to the Main Event. Don't they have an India tour in thr works?

Put the WWE title on Jinder for the India shows. So they can say look our big title is on an Indian star... but treat it as the mid card belt on TV and shit.

Vince seems silly enough to think something like that would work.

It'd work on me because it would be a totally fascinating bit of stunt booking.

I wish he had better muscle than the Bollywood boys though. Too bad Khali can barely walk.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's almost like

as if

the belt didnt really matter back then and its a crutch to try to make people feel important now

Top Bottom