• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Menome

With the fact that Samson is acknowledging the reaction he gets and working with it, they might, might make him work in the long-run.

Also, Naomi seems intent on trying to get everyone in the car killed on Ride Along by constantly physically distracting the driver.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
aww hell no not interested in dean ambrose/renee

they need to bring back naomi/uso. that's where he's at his best....on total divas.
Kevin Owens loves him on it. And yes, they're bringing Naomi back as well.

12965710_789817614482653_1725793879_n.jpg

I don't do grades;

http://tinyurl.com/2016MatchList

Star ratings aren't useful in the slightest without knowing the reviewer's tastes and general opinions - the trouble is, most people who react to Meltzer's star ratings probably aren't Observer subscribers and don't have a great idea of his likes and dislikes, whereas long-time subscribers are well aware of his quirks and personal tastes.

thefro

The randomest item in the Observer is that Total Divas ratings are crashing so they're getting rid of a bunch of the characters and bringing on Maryse (which is why she is back), Lana (for a Rusev wedding thing) and Renee Young (apparently we need awkward shit with Dean Ambrose).

I'm being 100% serious when I say they ought to stick Bayley on there.

She came off as such a huge babyface on Breaking Ground.

Obviously you keep her away from any angles that would hurt her face character, but I think she'd draw big.

Laws00

Don't know if this has been posted or not

A number of NXT talent were used for the skull army during Triple H‘s WrestleMania 32 entrance according to Wretling Inc and Pro Wrestling Scoops.

The army reportedly consisted of Finn Balor, Hideo Itami, The Revival, Chad Gable, Simon Gotch, Chris Girard (aka Biff Busick), Blake and Murphy, Enzo Amore and Elias Samson, NXT referees Drake Wuertz, Shawn Bennett and Danilo Anfibio.

Triple-H-Entrance-Wrestlemania-32-595x346.jpg

jGJE6AB.gif

3SzARyo.gif

Big R getting a big win on the DG iPPV - Lindaman also tapped out T-Hawk, another surprising win. Also, King of Gate will be a 24 man round robin - they announced YAMATO vs Shingo!! Fucking HYPE.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Can't wait for Raw next week. That will be the day that confirms whether Ryder is getting buried again or if they're giving him a proper feud with Miz. Exciting times.

They're booting Rosa off? I thought they'd be exploiting the preggers angle, or has that already happened/been filmed? I lose track of things.

Either way I'd love to see Maryse and more Renee (no Ambrose though if he's just gonna be too-cool-for-school about it!)

Best of all though would be Lana and Rusev, honestly give them their own show. I'd love that so much!

Pretty sad when I'm more interested in that stuff than the actual wrestling shows. But its been that way for awhile, Total Divas is the good timeline.

Aiii

So not worth it
Total Divas is awesome.

Glad Naomi and Uce are coming back. They really should bring Vinnie and Camaron back as well, no Vinnie makes me a sad panda.

Also there's been a severe lack of Eva Marie's dad in recent seasons, he was amazing. I hope the cancer didn't get him. :(

Aiii

So not worth it
Why did people chant "You deserve it" to Ryder? What did he bring to the company?
I mean, I like him but huh

Because the guy got buried like no tomorrow, despite working his ass off to get over on his own because the company wouldn't get behind him.

That's probably why.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Why did people chant "You deserve it" to Ryder? What did he bring to the company?
He did deserve it. He brings a likeable personality and entertainment. He's a hard worker and didn't deserve to get buried like he did. Maybe he'd bring more to the company IF THEY FUCKING USED HIM. He deserved that Mania moment after the way they've treated him over the years. Dude is the ultimate example of proof that being over doesn't mean jack shit in today's WWE. Finally Ryder had his moment and he deserved it. He also deserves to have a meaningful role on the show. He should have been on the mid card consistently for years.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The actual saga of all the ways WWE has purposefully fucked with Zack Ryder is a big part of why his Mania win was such a good thing. The sad tweets, the Rumble, everything. It's hilarious to look at if you're a bully, and sad if you're a fan. It's a laugh riot.

Zach

I don't do grades;

http://tinyurl.com/2016MatchList

Star ratings aren't useful in the slightest without knowing the reviewer's tastes and general opinions - the trouble is, most people who react to Meltzer's star ratings probably aren't Observer subscribers and don't have a great idea of his likes and dislikes, whereas long-time subscribers are well aware of his quirks and personal tastes.
Neeerrrd.

Cheap Heat podcast is ending. Bummer

I don't know if Shoemaker is leaving and they're going to fill the role or what.
Rosenberg is continuing Cheap Heat with guest cohosts, and Shoemaker is working for Bill Simmons' new Ringer site, and will be starting his own wrestling podcast.

It's sad, but OTOH, we're now getting two potentially great wrestling podcasts.

MC Safety

They're booting Rosa off? I thought they'd be exploiting the preggers angle, or has that already happened/been filmed? I lose track of things.

Either way I'd love to see Maryse and more Renee (no Ambrose though if he's just gonna be too-cool-for-school about it!)

Best of all though would be Lana and Rusev, honestly give them their own show. I'd love that so much!

Pretty sad when I'm more interested in that stuff than the actual wrestling shows. But its been that way for awhile, Total Divas is the good timeline.

Rosa is awful; Naomi is awful; the Bellas are awful; Paige is awful; the new girl, Mandy, is awful; and Eva is super awful.

Renee would be a good addition. Renee and Natalya can have adventures together.

Zach

I'm watching the last Nitro that wins in the ratings war. The end... is nigh. :(

But probably not as nigh as I'd like. >_>

UberTag

Can't wait for Raw next week. That will be the day that confirms whether Ryder is getting buried again or if they're giving him a proper feud with Miz. Exciting times.
You'll see as much Zack Ryder on RAW next week as you will of the fresh off suspension Titus O'Neil. (To Zack's credit, I think he still gets on Main Event.)

RBH

A note about Roman Reigns from the latest Observer:

It appears his role on top will be different from John Cena. Cena would laugh and smile at people who booed him. Reigns is going to be more reactive it seems, including yelling back and swearing at the vocal ringsiders, so long as a camera isn’t there to capture it. His role is now the world champion and he’s not turning heel, but he’s the old-school champion like Dory Funk Jr., Jack Brisco or Lou Thesz in the sense they become heels because they defend against faces with the psychology fans want to see a title change. But they never behaved themselves like heels, and just did a few subtle things in the matches to play that role.

Reigns was mouthing stuff with his back to the camera at some ringside fans when they heckled him saying “I run this bitch.” He did something similar off camera at Mania, as ringsiders were booing him heavily as he was leaving the ring after the show, and he said, “This is my motherf***ing house, bitches.”

Also:

[Shane's] three sons were at ringside at the NXT show with Linda McMahon. One of them was chanting with the fans unkind things about WWE officials when they kept stopping the Samoa Joe bout.

UberTag

Nice to have conclusive evidence to the naysayers out there that Reigns is proceeding ahead with some kind of slow turn or move to being a tweener.
That shit ain't happening.

He's just going to be a cocky face that calls his detractors bitches. And commentary won't acknowledge any of it and continue to sing his praises while audience reactions get muted and altered for TV.

Brinbe

Which is the worst result of all... Insufferable face that did nothing to deserve being in his position/beating better, more capable opponents. Yeah, that'll draw... Triple H acting that way back in his genuine burying days is what it took to make me lose interest back then, I hope it doesn't happen again now.

They already called the smark crowd at RAM, the equivalent of those bizarro Canadians. The ones who boo Reigns, they're the weird ones, disregard what they chant or say. Maddening and insulting...

I like to think he's the true origin of WWE embracing them internet videos, we should thank Zack for getting the ball rolling for quickly digestible Raw in 10- 15 mins via WWE's current youtube channel.

UberTag

Which is the worst result of all... Insufferable face that did nothing to deserve being in his position/beating better, more capable opponents. Yeah, that'll draw.
It'll work because those better, more capable opponents will all tell us how much they respect Roman and how great he is and how much they themselves suck in comparison to him after they get humbled by his three moves.

We'll cheer for Roman, eventually. He just has to beat all of our heroes first as they make him look strong. Be it Styles, Lesnar, Nakamura, Cena, Owens, Joe, Zayn... you name it.

He pretty much caused the entire social media division of WWE. YouTube,Facebook,Twitter,Instagram, and Tout. Probably got them looking into online streaming, which caused the Network. Zack Ryder brought us The WWE Network. There should be a Network Champion, they already dropped the ball on the Internet Champion.

Brinbe

It'll work because those better, more capable opponents will all tell us how much they respect Roman and how great he is and how much they themselves suck in comparison to him after they get humbled by his three moves.

We'll cheer for Roman, eventually. He just has to beat all of our heroes first as they make him look strong. Be it Styles, Lesnar, Nakamura, Cena, Owens, Joe, Zayn... you name it.

Yep, gonna win us over one running hug/leaping punch at a time. Can't wait!

I'm not worried about Reigns' push, he'll be out with a herniated disc by the end of the year from how much his back rounds doing his "deadlift" thigh-high "powerbomb".

Top Bottom