• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

ARGHLSDFJKGLFJKL at the transport fare hikes. I don't even care about the after 10 trips its free thing, since I only have uni 3-4 days a week, and even people who work 5 days a week won't benefit. All I want is a bus route from my suburb to UQ, since the time taken right now is Car: 15 minutes or Bus: 1 hour. Also BRING BACK DAILY TICKETS /rant.

look up one :p I think you already have, i'll take a new one tonight

Not sure whether to take a cup photo or a nyoron photo now...

Shaneus

$21 retail at Zavvi if waiting 2 weeks is worth the $4. Doesn't activate on Steam though I am pretty sure.
$21 wouldn't have been my jumping-in point. $15 at most, expecting $10-12.50, TBH (given that it's an "average" game). Not going out of my way to get it, will just bide my time. Plenty of other shit to play.

So far the only domain name idea I've had which I like and that hasn't been taken is GigaGaia or GigaGaea. It's a pity it doesn't really mean anything, but I guess most sites don't.
itwillblowyouawayign.com

every time I get stuck at a level crossing in the car I am amazed at how every single pane of glass on each QR train has graffiti scratched into it. my wife no longer gets the train to the city any more due to crazies, crims and bogans. It's either bus or I drive her in.

In other news- flights and hotels now booked for San Fran trip. Not going to Yosemite (likelihood of closed roads due to snow in March, rental cars usually aren't allowed to have snow chains put on, park officials may not let you in without chains if the weather's bad enough, etc)

Going to look at vinyards and giant redwoods along the coast for the last 3 days instead. should be relaxing after 11 days in SF.

also- I need to get on this Skyrim thing soon. About the cheapest I've seen is just under $45 from the hut for PC

Echoplx

look up one :p I think you already have, i'll take a new one tonight

No need! I think this is good enough

ARw3v.jpg

ARGHLSDFJKGLFJKL at the transport fare hikes. I don't even care about the after 10 trips its free thing, since I only have uni 3-4 days a week, and even people who work 5 days a week won't benefit. All I want is a bus route from my suburb to UQ, since the time taken right now is Car: 15 minutes or Bus: 1 hour. Also BRING BACK DAILY TICKETS /rant.

Not sure whether to take a cup photo or a nyoron photo now...

The reason they can and probably will get away with the price hikes is because of the go card. When you're just filling up your card more regularly rather than obviously shoveling out more cash for a ride to school/work then you don't notice it as much. A complete rort.

Edit: Cup added motherfuckers

Salazar

ARGHLSDFJKGLFJKL at the transport fare hikes. I don't even care about the after 10 trips its free thing, since I only have uni 3-4 days a week, and even people who work 5 days a week won't benefit. All I want is a bus route from my suburb to UQ, since the time taken right now is Car: 15 minutes or Bus: 1 hour. Also BRING BACK DAILY TICKETS /rant..

Living on Fred Schonell was amazing. Hell, living in Indooroopilly was nice.

Gold Coast to uni sucks.

guidop

goddam gonna totally do the mug thing when i get a chance. Gave myself a crew cut last night so no Don Draper hairstyle for you all

Anyone here studied at JMC Academy? I just applied.

Also NYE plans fell through the fucking floor last night so I'm at home. With the cats. The fuck!

Shaneus

For some weird reason, I'm actually getting a bit of a kick out of this avatar thing. Mainly because I've just realised I can (kinda) pull off a trilby. I think.

Yeah I thought shanshan was Asian too heh
More surprisingly I used to think I was Asian. Looking at my avatar I'm clearly not.

Wait a minute! You ain't Josh Freese!
Apparently not. I think I was him, then for a while I was you, then I thought I was an Asian female but that's out the window too.

I'm soooo confused.

Anywho, Ijust had to look up who Freese is. Jeepers, he's been in quite a few prolific bands.

I'll admit I thought we had a higher concentration of asian females than we currently do.
No, we just have a lot of people who wish they were hot Asian females.

I've just realised I can (kinda) pull off a trilby. I think.
You can only pull it off if you put one on first.

Omikron

Took a photo to whack up as an avatar and realise I need both a haircut and a shave of some sort. Man what a fucking slob :D

Edit: Ugh.

Darklord

Banned
So many faces! So many...white cups...

I gotta get my picture on here. All the ones of me look like shit or are outdated I've realized. I must fix that.

Top Bottom