• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Kritz

Banned
HPpEZl.jpg

1/5th of beer down. Starting spirits. Dnd is out of control.

Gazunta

Happy new year you sonsofbitches

I'm spending it listening to neighbours set off firecrackers while I'm doing HTML. I'm giving myself until Midnight to finish futzing with this site and then I'M DONE.

Happy new year to ye all

Booze pictures? Got one of those.

390842_10150661055047782_678157781_12008782_1184998468_n.jpg

It is rather tasty for what it is worth.

The only Weston's I've had so far is Old Rosie. Not a big fan of that Scrumpy. So sour!

Ma drink photo:

gumUS.jpg

Also had a can of Guinness. (tasted better on tap although I guess everything does huh)

Can of Guiness? Burn that shit and kick whoever sold you that in the balls. It is like the bartenders/bottle shop guys oath not to sell that heathen shit.

d4533

For tonight, sure. I'm James Murphy.

For tomorrow, I'll have to change my avatar as it doesnt work with this new self photo-white cup thing ausgaf has going.

For tonight, sure. I'm James Murphy.

For tomorrow, I'll have to change my avatar as it doesnt work with this new self photo-white cup thing ausgaf has going.
I WILL GIVE YOU SEVENTEEN DOLLARS FOR A NEW ALBUM AS THE PREVIOUS THREE WERE DELIGHTFUL AND FULFILLING. Maybe eighteen but no more.

Double Brie and canonbere is so good

I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about. Any chance of a link or some details?

An EP by James Murphy's nephew.
http://m-o-o-n.bandcamp.com/

Not really anything like LCD or anywhere near the same level but I thought it was decent enough for a teenager.

edit: I am severely disappointed that google coudn't fulfill my request for images of cannon bears and I don't have the photoshop skills to make my own.

d4533

I WILL GIVE YOU SEVENTEEN DOLLARS FOR A NEW ALBUM AS THE PREVIOUS THREE WERE DELIGHTFUL AND FULFILLING. Maybe eighteen but no more.

Double Brie and canonbere is so good

Sorry, I've called it quits.

If you haven't heard the Last Show at MSG recording I highly recommend it though.

Axiom

Happy new year, I am celebrating by drinking red wine from a cup for the avatar trend.

The coolest way to start 2012

Turns out I need the internet to activate batman. I knew I should have turned it on before I left. No batmans makes banana sad.
WORST
NEWYEAR
EVER
comicbookguy.bmp

Ydahs

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We all posting drinks?

2UiaJ.jpg

Mixed berries, couple of bananas and some protein powder. Good way to end the year. Tough workout and a recovery drink :)

Anyway, Channel Seven's coverage of Melbourne's fireworks was pretty bad. Extremely low quality feed. Though the streets were all lit bright in our suburb so that made up for it.

And I wonder if the opposition will raise anything about the carbon tax and the carbon emission from all these fireworks...

Happy New Year and Goodnight, AusGAF.

Finished off 2011 by finishing Batman. That game was so last year, so I'm glad to see the back of it.

Where are all my 2012 games, bitches?

Happy New Year and Goodnight, AusGAF.

Finished off 2011 by finishing Batman. That game was so last year, so I'm glad to see the back of it.

Where are all my 2012 games, bitches?
Why do you taunt me.

Yeah c7 coverage was shit. The best bit was that 1 second they showed the fire that started on top of the arts center spire.

Also listening to giantbomb goty. They need to fucking fire brad.
Makes me so angry. Grrrrrrr

Shaneus

Happy new year, AusGAF! It's been a damn good (if mostly uneventful) 2011 but have struck up a fair few friendships due to this very thread. Hopefully 2012 brings even more, because quite frankly, I'm sick to death of the lot of you.
<3

Also, the thing I love about GAF-hosted avatars is that if you look at the properties of them, they retain their original filename. This is a great way to send secret messages to people!

The secret I've learned about New Year's celebrations is that you should never expect anything at all. Obviously plan if you need to, but given that you're not really celebrating anything specific other than the calendar flipping over, it will only ever be significant for those precious few minutes either side of midnight. After that, the night is what you make it, not what you expect.

I spent it with my entire immediate family at a New Year's blues music thing my parents help organise. Amazing weather about 30 mins inland from Geelong with an awesome breeze, cider, my parents, brother, sister, brother-in-law and both of my disarmingly cute nephews. I have a video of the eldest one dancing which I may upload in the future, but for now, it's far too late and I have a big day ahead to prepare for.

I could change my avatar and tell you that I was an Asian girl all along. This has all been an elaborate scheme. Not sure what for yet.
Fuck, you mean I was just talking to some random dude the other week? FUCK. No wonder the conversation was so damn awkward.

Happy New Year AusGAF! Sitting on the balcony waiting for the fireworks with a beer in hand along with 5 kinds of cheese and crackers. Fuck yes.

Here is a sneak peak of my article on the Cobden Miniature Railway Faire & Fireworks Extravaganza from tonight. That is their title, not mine.

http://www.abload.de/img/20111231_200157ftoum.jpg[IMG]
[/quote]
That, my friend (I can say that because we've met IRL zomg), is what you call a "beautiful picture". One of the (many) pics I bet you'll look back on with great fondness :)
[quote="reptilescorpio, post: 33877010"]POUR IT IN THE DIP AND DRINK THE DIP.

HUNGRY THIRSTY? DIP N CIDER. BEAT HUNGRY THIRSTY[/QUOTE]
Dip 'n' cider sounds like the punchline to a joke.

[quote="commanderdeek, post: 33872892"]I think cookie has the best avatar so far!

Shaneus's stylish hat & glasses combo deserves an honorable mention.[/QUOTE]
Wow, thanks! I've never been a hat guy, but I'm definitely going to test it tomorrow at Summadayze, hopefully I'll outclass all those douches with their shirts off and torso-size Southern Cross tattoos. Barely. Also, the glasses are prescription, but I've only had decent looking ones for the last year or so. All others were just boring.

So yeah. Genuinely, a happy new year to you all. You're a great bunch of people to hang around online with and may your favourite 2012 game break street by weeks :)

Deeku

Yay Happy New Year!

Some friends tried to convince me to stay up and watch the first sunset...I did that one year and it was the worst idea ever!

Sydney Fireworks were great though, and finished the night by watching awesome Japanese enka performances on Kohaku. Oh and I have to say, those kpop groups make the jpop equivalents look like amateurs. I was impressed, as was my dad lol!

Bed time!

woooo
start to 2012 was looking grim but it took a sudden turn for the awesome.
i might take a cup pic tomorrow when i look more respectable but i dont know.
kritz iv got my copy of the top 250 and its changed again. i dont have castle in the sky so i will come back to that in a week but im pretty sure i have the rest of them up to 238.
HAPPY FREAKING NEW YEAR AUSGAF. :)

Top Bottom