• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 PC Community Meetup

Sanjay

Cuban Legend said:
its not just that, I believe Hardcore-Mode breeds smarter gameplay since you don't have the aid of 3D spotting, minimaps or the killcam. thus, it's forcing you to pay attention to your surrounding more.

Hardcore mode breeds less fun gameplay also. I want Rambo not Tom Clancy up in this.

Also I don't see why FF should be exclusive to hardcore mode only, hope they have many options server side.

Oh and please pick a USE server, even with lag that's enough for me to free farm Cuban Legend but for players on Spl1nters level, the less the better.

Sanjay said:
Hardcore mode breeds less fun gameplay also. I want Rambo not Tom Clancy up in this.

Also I don't see why FF should be exclusive to hardcore mode only, hope they have many options server side.

Oh and please pick a USE server, even with lag that's enough for me to free farm Cuban Legend but for players on Spl1nters level, the less the better.
You and Spl1nter wont be free farming shit, so don't get ahead of yourselves.

Spl1nter

Cuban Legend said:
You and Spl1nter wont be free farming shit, so don't get ahead of yourselves.

The plan is already set cuban. I distract you with verbal insults on mumble while sanjay farms you. Than we split the dog tags.

Spl1nter said:
The plan is already set cuban. I distract you with verbal insults on mumble while sanjay farms you. Than we split the dog tags.
You and sanjay's 'plan' is worth shit.

I expect both of you to enjoy your little kiddie sandbox daycare server while I play on hardcore servers with those of us who can manage to play without your beloved conventional FPS hand-holding.

LordCanti

By the randomness that is Origin, I currently can't find: Dmorr07, CrusoeCMYK, cygnuz

Check to make sure your privacy settings aren't set so that no one can find you. If they are...Origin is kind of buggy :/

If you can find me (BulletSmurf) pretty much everyone is on my list.

LordCanti

If you haven't received a friend request from me, it's because I can't find you on Origin. Make sure that your listed user name is correct, as well as your privacy settings (click the gear icon next to the ?, and click "settings" and then "privacy". Under "Control which accounts people can use to find you" check "Origin ID")

If your name was written correctly here, and you privacy settings allowed you to be found, it's a known bug in Origin at this point. If you can find me (BulletSmurf), my profile has pretty much everyone on it. Friend request everyone on my list and you should be good to go.

Sanjay

Cuban Legend said:
while I play on hardcore servers with those of us who can manage to play without your beloved conventional FPS hand-holding.

What is "conventional FPS Hand-holing" What do you mean by this, explain this to me.

Cuban Legend said:
little kiddie sandbox daycare server

Explain this too, makes no sense to me.

I'm sorry for asking for explanations but I want to fully grasp the insult that is being directed to me.

LordCanti said:
If you haven't received a friend request from me, it's because I can't find you on Origin. Make sure that your listed user name is correct, as well as your privacy settings (click the gear icon next to the ?, and click "settings" and then "privacy". Under "Control which accounts people can use to find you" check "Origin ID")

If your name was written correctly here, and you privacy settings allowed you to be found, it's a known bug in Origin at this point. If you can find me (BulletSmurf), my profile has pretty much everyone on it. Friend request everyone on my list and you should be good to go.

Yes it is a bug I believe.

Everytime I log on Origin it asks me to add you, BulletSmurf.

Along with Anton Sugar, ejas, FinJitzu and Matt 322.

If u guys dont mind try adding me on your end again.

Origin ID = I_NEED_MINES

Jas

iSurvivedTheOutage said:
Yes it is a bug I believe.

Everytime I log on Origin it asks me to add you, BulletSmurf.

Along with Anton Sugar, ejas, FinJitzu and Matt 322.

If u guys dont mind try adding me on your end again.

Origin ID = I_NEED_MINES

You're still on my friend's list. I've only been asked once or twice to re-accept a friend's request so far.

I'll remove you and re-send another one, hope it helps.

abuC

Spl1nter said:
We only take the best from consoles :p

6-Rudy-md-thumb-260x200-5987.jpg

I will make the team!

fin

Well my Origin friend list is longer than my Steam friend list. Pretty crazy since it's basically for a game that isn't out yet. I'm going to be online all week till the
wii
hours of the morning. Getting pumped!

Raudi

Still no email for my code for BF3 BETA (MOH LE)

If anyone in our group get an extra code - can I HAZ?

(I'll pass my code along to the next person that needs one as soon as I get it)

LordCanti

scogoth said:
I'm in, Platoon name is NeoGAF I'll hand it over to Canti when hes online

I'm here. Don't hand it over though. Under the weather, and I'm not sure how much use I'm going to be today.

scogoth

LordCanti said:
I'm here. Don't hand it over though. Under the weather, and I'm not sure how much use I'm going to be today.

Sorry to here that, I was the same yesterday. Hope you feel better for tomorrow

LordCanti

scogoth said:
Sorry to here that, I was the same yesterday. Hope you feel better for tomorrow

Thanks. I'm hoping this is food poisoning of the one day variety, and not the "Oh God, why" for a week variety :p

derFeef

Still waiting. EA knows how to screw BF veterans. Maybe I need to post in caps and gifs... seems like those who do are getting keys :p

edit: wrong BF thread... there are so many

froliq

froliq | frolique - west europe

Might not play much of the beta because of other game releases, but it'll be my MP game for sure this fall and next year.

Top Bottom