• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 PC Community Meetup

Velion

Animator said:
Fellow gaffers.

My server is up for your BF3 gaming pleasure. Server location is chicago.

Server link is: http://tinyurl.com/5u5czw9

I will try to set up reserved slots for gaffers in a bit. Meanwhile you are all welcome to play on it.
Nice, I'd check it out but I'd probably get trapped on BF3 for the rest of the night/morning.

Smokey

Animator said:
Fellow gaffers.

My server is up for your BF3 gaming pleasure. Server location is chicago.

Server link is: http://tinyurl.com/5u5czw9

I will try to set up reserved slots for gaffers in a bit. Meanwhile you are all welcome to play on it.

Sweet i'll check it out

edit: ah i and others were playing on this earlier

Ferga

Is there any way I can run ultra settings on my gtx 560?

Spent most of my computer money on the i7 processor,keyboard,mouse and motherboard so i kind of ran out of money to buy 580 :\

Menelaus

Banned
Spl1nter said:
Based off of Cuban's work, a more casual banner. If you like it than I will choose a better font and improve text size.

2qsxtaa.png
i like it, but the mumble ip is wrong

I'll hop in now - just woke up.

Also, I managed to login to Clanforge ok :) Live control etc works okay. Is there a program admins can download so we don't have to do it via the website?

Foliorum Viridum said:
Ping seems really good in our server here in UK :)

Don't think we got more than 14 people in there at a time, but I'm sure that will change.

What kinds of ping were you gettting? Low 100s?

I miss uni, where I used to get pings in my 60s and 70s to US servers :(

Kyaw

Had a few good matches with Gaffers. :)
Need more people though.

Also this should be the Neogaf 64 player mumble server: quote to see

Can't believe I didn't get LiquidMurray's dog tag. He was just standing there and I press the wrong fucking button

Oh well, at least I stuck a grenade on him lol

In the NA East platoon, but having some issues with the game...working. Didn't have any problems with the beta, so hopefully after the current reinstall is done, I'll be able to join you guys.

Menelaus said:
i like it, but the mumble ip is wrong
We have our own Community mumble server provided by Multiplay, that is the IP for that server.

I dont think vertopci of the GAF mumble server even has room/nor would appreciate ransoms just joining his server.

Menelaus said:
I'm aware of that, but he transposed some numbers. it's .140, not .104.
ah i c.

OK well the GAF server is down again.

I wouldnt sworry about it so just setup a ticket with Multiplay again and wait for them to get heir act together since today is launch day technically.

ONCE BF3CC comes out, we can manage the GAF Server without multiplay's Clanforge and it should be a breeze.

fin

Fuck, got like 3 hours of sleep. I'm fueling up on coffee though. Actually had some good hc rush games at the nd of the night.

Can't wait till work is over!

Smokey

Animator said:
Smokey did you have some crazy high KD because your name sounds familiar.

I could've :). I'm SmokeyGAF in BF3. You may have seen me running around. Another gaffer in the BF3 OT thread said he saw me on a different server too.

If you are still waiting on the list to be added to GAF's NA East Platoon. Please reply with your Battlelog name in bold please.
DoctorWho said:
I appled to NA East :proteus4 was the application name.
bloodforge said:
Fun games guys. Applied to NeoGAF NA East.
MrTroubleMaker said:
Applied to NA East .. same name
01DragonFly said:
applied to NA East 01DragonFlyMEX , see you guys in the battlefield =)
mr.rager said:
Applied to NA East. FCRX7. See you guys online!
done
zlatko said:
Applied to NA Central. :)
who are you on Battlelog?

grkazan12 said:
For the ppl in the Neogaf NA East platoon, where can I find the Neogaf official server? Can I search it by IP address?
its down at the moment, once it's up search for neogaf, gaf or community to find it. :)

fin

So for our mumble server what r we doing for rooms? I'm thinking have a room for us team and Russian team. Then maybe a few other chat areas. But we should get two rooms dedicated for the teams.

Just changed my Origin Name from Proteus4 to xXDoctor_WhoXx (I know, those x's are hideos.) I guess it should reflect on the server in about 30 minutes.

Menelaus

Banned
Also, guys, make sure and put the GAF clan tag in your Battlelog profile...makes picking you guys out in random servers much easier!

Played a few games with gaffers, the game in terms of visuals, sound and destruction is very impressive, and is well optimized. But for now (as usual in DICE launchs) there's usually lag (but some times the game runs flawless) and Battlelog in terms of parties and going together in games is kind of buggy. You usually are separated of your friends, and for now the only way is to find faster a empty squad, be the squad leader, make it private and invite your friends.

Top Bottom