• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Myth Wukong content creators were asked not to talk about topics unrelated to the game such as feminism, but they still did.

Barakov

yes alchohol has damage me buuuuut i must mend back to healthy weed is helping me even though munchies 310 pounds
Wwe Next Gen GIF by The Roku Channel

TrebleShot

I literally just got perm banned for asking someone to explain to me what the issue is.

I'll admit I was stoking the fire but also followed up genuinely asking for it to be explained to me and someone sent a bunch of links I read the first one and seemed like it was reporting on a couple of weirdos from the company.

Literally every company has these weirdos and those that don't hold those views that work very hard there are being punished for the minority that are being nerds online.

Imagine if we ran the world that way lol

CLW

PoohThis kind of comment justifies why the "no talk unrelated to the game" requirement is necessary. This game developer has nothing to do with the Chinese government, yet people still want to bring politics into a private gaming company. Bringing these kinds of comments into anything related to China (other than the CCP) shows how misguided some people are. Very disgusting!
Think Winnie The Pooh GIF

On one hand, injecting modern american sensibilities into an evaluation of any media, especially foreign ones, is absolutely asinine. On the other hand, Monke devs don't get to say shit about what people should or shouldnt say. Rare case where both sides are wrong.

Top Bottom