• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Anyone who says no sin after the patch you can instantly consider a clueless idiot, or they already have 2-3sins in the grp and while doable, you don't really want to do 6sins groups. So either way, you probably wouldn't want to join anyway. There's plenty of groups I see doing stuff so shouldn't be an issue.

The AP reqs are pretty high though in general, I think to weed out possible issues more so than guarantee anything. I've joined some 480+ yeti runs and 2 people had no idea what they were doing, grabbing/ice blocking the pulls and I was the only one that managed to survive the second aoe sequence. But at the same time, had I joined a random F8 grp with no AP req, I would potentially have had both people who can't play and people who are way undergeared for stuff. You'll see people queuing for yeti with 350 AP or less, and while a single person at low AP doesn't make it impossible at all, it's just like not very fun to basically 5man stuff.

End of the day, it's not really hard to make a grp with your own specs and have people join. It isn't like you have to personally invite people or whatever, you just type the message in, click announce then go afk until the grp is filled.

Finally got my account back and I didn't get any of my stolen items back.

At this point I'm not going to bother since going to them again will just result in another lock on my account.

That said, the music that plays during
Dochun's memory
is amazing.

tatsuki

I think I found a bug. If you pop your x before picking up a meteorite as a summoner you won't take burn damage even when your effect ends. I've been taking the rocks on the ceru side all morning since I don't have to stop and heal.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I think I'm going to wait until Chi Fighter is in until I really accept and participate in the upgrading/grind in the game. I've continued to have a hard time with accepting a "main" but I have a Gon character I love that I am saving and everything I've seen and read on Chi Fighter is exactly what I want. So, in the meantime, I'll collect SS, deal with various things, collect money and such and prep for that character. Make his progression so much more easier up to a certain point.

Here's hoping we get info soon on when the Soul Fighter will be released.

Finally got my account back and I didn't get any of my stolen items back.

At this point I'm not going to bother since going to them again will just result in another lock on my account.

That said, the music that plays during
Dochun's memory
is amazing.

You didn't get the money back? Someone said after getting their account back they got the money and NCoins back, just none of the items. I'd still contact them to ask what's up with the items, if they restored your account they're done investigating and should have been able to see someone logged on your stuff and traded everything away so they should reimburse some/most of it.

You didn't get the money back? Someone said after getting their account back they got the money and NCoins back, just none of the items. I'd still contact them to ask what's up with the items, if they restored your account they're done investigating and should have been able to see someone logged on your stuff and traded everything away so they should reimburse some/most of it.

I got the NCoin back and as for money since I had earned some prior to the lock I don't know how much they added since I didn't note it.

At this point I don't think it's worth the risk.

I find it funny how barely any of the English dialogue matches up with the text. Also some of the decent VAs like Junghado's got replaced by the guy who already voices a bunch of characters already from what I can tell.

I don't think I've played another game that was so inconsistent when it came to dialogue text and VA matching up in addition to the poor voices. There are a few good voices but most are ill fitting imo.

yaffi

So the Chi Master weapons are already ingame. New class soon, I guess.

So there's no party finder option to enter the level 50 24-mans

I only did the one with the Balroks. You don't really need a group for that one.

That Beastbog thing looks like a huge clusterfuck and I haven't touched that at all, yet.

Well now that I'm done with the story for now I can go back to optimize for combat settings. Went to max setting for the story cause after I saw the first cutscene with the combat settings I was like fuck that since story missions aren't that taxing.

So there's no party finder option to enter the level 50 24-mans

Yeah it's really weird how they designed those, after Efleet and NSH.

Especially Beastbog, doesn't even have stupid teleports, you have to walk everywhere, going to the boss from the entrance takes like 4mins of running, changing channels take like 2mins because for some reason the entrance of the zone is stupid far from the teleport, so good luck getting on time to the boss if it spawns on another channel. And the mobs are terrible, stupid mantis are OP like a few other mobs types, and the pig gunners are stupidly broken if you happen to aggro more than 2(even 2 you have to get on them right away to kill one, or else). It's such a mess of a zone.

Frostscale isn't so bad, it's kinda boring, but it's simple and straightforward. You kill a bunch of mobs(as many as NSH more or less, just in one go with no real change of pace like you had in NSH) and the bosses spawn in a nice rotation and you're done in like, 15-20mins or whatever. The essences are worth good money atm too so you make additional money from that, unless you really want the costume NOW. It has teleporters, even though I have no idea what the left one does since I've never seen anything over there, but the size of the place and the fast respawns makes it so you don't really need crazy teleports anyway.

It's weird how uneven some of the content is in this patch. Necropolis is such a snoozefest and annoying as hell to run with the backtracking and what not, Fang lair has surprisingly deadly trash but very easy bosses and Yeti is like a 1minute dungeon with a pretty cool boss although it's also annoying as hell when people decide to do some random "strat" and you get killed cause your class doesn't have as many good iframes or the cd is too long and stuff. Still it's not so bad I guess, you can get almost all 3 dungeons done in the time it used to run BSH, so that's good.

Nah. If you couldn't do it before you probably won't be able to do it now. The jump in raw power isn't that huge at 50.

It is once you have max gear I'd say, but it's massively unrealistic at this point. Best thing to upgrade atm is Pirate Bracelet to Awakened Oathbreaker, it's only 1 silverfrost transfo stone and 10moonstones and it's a whooping 25attackpower 600crit bracelet. But the rest is expensive as hell atm.

You could solo poh before, and BSH to an extent, so those should be fine, but soloing naryu probably isn't happening for a while due to enrage.

Anyone translate? Apparently theses are the full patch notes on the test server. What people are saying online is warlock buff, Soul fighter buff, and FM nerf. Can't find exact details however.

http://bns.mutukina.net/archives/2016/03/26103207.html#more

Pretty sure it's just this from last week(date in the post you linked says 23rd):
http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-warlock-soul-fighter-blade-master/

I think the translator didn't bother doing everything cause a bunch were bug fixes and stuff, will probably be fuller patch notes once the patch actually goes live.

Well, I did Beastbog for the first time and I never want to do it again.

Plog Sanctum seems like a ridiculous amount of work to pop the Golden Giganura. You need 30 of those Plog Essences per stone, so a total of 90 Essences. I guess the idea is that everyone who's there pools their Essences but who wants to be the guy that stands there and trades with 18 random people to gather all the Essences and actually use the stones? Also you need to convince people to stand around for up to 20 minutes to wait for all 3 bosses to be popped before killing them all since you have a 5 minute window to use all 3 stones at once before Giganura will pop.

yaffi

Plog Sanctum seems like a ridiculous amount of work to pop the Golden Giganura. You need 30 of those Plog Essences per stone, so a total of 90 Essences. I guess the idea is that everyone who's there pools their Essences but who wants to be the guy that stands there and trades with 18 random people to gather all the Essences and actually use the stones? Also you need to convince people to stand around for up to 20 minutes to wait for all 3 bosses to be popped before killing them all since you have a 5 minute window to use all 3 stones at once before Giganura will pop.

On the one hand it's understandable no one wants to do it and waste their time. On the other hand it shows people kinda don't want to do stuff together be it either easy or tedious to achieve.

BnS is very much alive game-wise, but the social part is dead in the water for the most part.

People would rather die than communicate with others.

Sölf

On the one hand it's understandable no one wants to do it and waste their time. On the other hand it shows people kinda don't want to do stuff together be it either easy or tedious to achieve.

BnS is very much alive game-wise, but the social part is dead in the water for the most part.

People would rather die than communicate with others.

Well, good for us who have a guild, eh?
Now I only need to actually reach that part. I just enterd Zanwei and continued my Summoner a bit so I can someday craft my own Moonwater Transformation Stones. Summoner still has the final Cinderlands subzone and Soulwarden still needs to level up. But my main has nearly 40 quartz, so at least I have quite a bit to actually craft that stuff someday.

NeOak

That stuff works in KR and JP. Here? Ayyyy

Just doing all these random ass quest trying to get to 50

Trying to figure out how to grind this last 118,114 xp for level 50

Could just do dailies & let it happen naturally. I dont know why everyone is in such a rush to just grind out the last level =V you lose stats if your gear is behind your level, so you should just use the time to get your gear up to 50. Rushing levels to 50 just makes your crit worse since your gear is staying the same =(

Could just do dailies & let it happen naturally. I dont know why everyone is in such a rush to just grind out the last level =V you lose stats if your gear is behind your level, so you should just use the time to get your gear up to 50. Rushing levels to 50 just makes your crit worse since your gear is staying the same =(

Nah I'd rather get to 50 an then gear up.

*shrugs*

I'm about to do Grand Harvest square for the first time. I'm so fucked am I?

Ken

Yeah idk. The weapon treadmill continues to not be super appealing and hearing that the level 50 isn't too great was a downer.

Also the instability of their servers doesn't help either. I had briefly thought about trying bns KR/JP since I'd get better pings to them lol.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
So, I'm leveling an Assassin alt and...holy shit. This class is a solo monster. I mean, I've read about it,. but doing it is entirely different. =O

Top Bottom