• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |OT++++| Now with Trusty Patches

I'm missing few trophies, please suggest.

[Platinum]
Yharnam Sunrise
You lived through the hunt, and saw another day.

[Gold]
Honoring Wishes
Captivated by the Moon Presence, you pledge to watch over the Hunter's Dream.

[Gold]
Childhood's Beginning
You became an infant Great One, lifting humanity into its next childhood.

[Gold]
Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen
Defeat Yharnam, Blood Queen of the Old Labyrinth.

[Gold]
Hunter's Essence
Acquire all hunter weapons.

And those chalice are hard.

There's a tip to save game on PS+ or USB before i enter Gherman?

Any other tips, pros? :)

Since you already know about backing up a save to get all endings in one shot, you have to do chalice dungeons for the rest. There are guides that go over the most efficient path to the last trophy requiring dungeon however.

Can you summon help for chalice + German? I tried many times for chalice part, some dungeones are way too hard :(

How should i do?

Get all 3 endings, all weapons if lucky + reload and Yharmam last?

I'm missing few trophies, please suggest.

[Platinum]
Yharnam Sunrise

[Gold]
Honoring Wishes
Captivated by the Moon Presence, you pledge to watch over the Hunter's Dream.

[Gold]
Childhood's Beginning
You became an infant Great One, lifting humanity into its next childhood.

[Gold]
Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen
Defeat Yharnam, Blood Queen of the Old Labyrinth.

[Gold]
Hunter's Essence
Acquire all hunter weapons.

And those chalice are hard.

There's a tip to save game on PS+ or USB before i enter Gherman?

Any other tips, pros? :)

Like Valkyr said, you could use the Gamesave trick to get the three endings in one character for the first three tropies-

The Hunters tools are quite hard to find just search for the optional areas where you have benn and the secret area in mensis where the winter lanterns ladies are, there is one prorecting a chest containing the last tool.

The Phumerian queen is kinda time consuming because you need to complete around 5 chalices to get her and killed her. One is really hard due your health being in a half.

Can you summon help for chalice + German? I tried many times for chalice part, some dungeones are way too hard :(

How should i do?

Get all 3 endings, all weapons if lucky + reload and Yharmam last?

Yes and Yes, Gehrman spot is quite hard to find people to summon.

The chalice coop is a mess, you have to copy your chalice password, pass it to your coop partner, advance the chalice, beat the boss, help your coop partner to advance, kill the boss of your coop partner and repeat till both of you clear the chalice

The Flash

Banned
Noice. Unless you backed up a save prepare for ng+.

I did. One before Gehrman and one after. I've still got Chalice Dungeons and Ebrietas to tackle. I also want to help some folks with co-op and such.

I'll go ahead and say it hear; unless Fallout 4 completely blows me away, this will be my GOTY.

Hunter's Essense: do i need to buy and equip those weapons? Thanks.

#1 [0:00] Torch
#2 [0:57] Saw Cleaver (Saw Hunter Badge)
#3 [0:57] Hunter Axe (Saw Hunter Badge)
#4 [0:57] Threaded Cane (Saw Hunter Badge)
#5 [0:57] Hunter's Pistol (Saw Hunter Badge)
#6 [0:57] Hunter's Thunderbuss (Saw Hunter Badge)
#7 [0:57] Saw Spear (Saw Hunter Badge)
#8 [4:18] Blade of Mercy (Crow Hunter Badge)
#9 [6:26] Kirkhammer (Sword Hunter Badge)
#10 [6:26] Repeating Pistol(Sword Hunter Badge)
#11 [6:49] Wooden Shield
#12 [7:12] Ludwig's Holy Blade (Sword Hunter Badge)
#13 [7:12] Ludwig's Rifle (Sword Hunter Badge)
#14 [7:12] Flamesprayer (Sword Hunter Badge)
#15 [8:13] Hunter's Torch
#16 [8:42] Rifle Spear (Powder Keg Hunter Badge)
#17 [8:42] Stake Driver(Powder Keg Hunter Badge)
#18 [10:26] Cannon
#19 [12:21] Reiterpallasch (Cainhurst Badge)
#20 [12:57] Evelyn (Cainhurst Badge)
#21 [14:27] Chikage (Cainhurst Badge)
#22 [17:36] Logarius' Wheel (Wheel Hunter Badge)
#23 [20:01] Tonitrus (Spark Hunter Badge)
#24 [20:58] Rosmiranus (Cosmic Eye Watcher Badge)
#25 [21:41] Beast Claw
#26 [22:53] Burial Blade (Old Hunter Badge) MISSING all others i believe i have them

Is this thread with or without spoilers?

RiggyRob

Ok, I managed to have a look around Yahar'gul again killing all the Bell Maidens - which I still think are bullshit, regenerating enemies to kill you in a game where enemies regenerate upon death anyway is outrageous - and I managed to find the Upper Cathedral Key.

Any non-spoilery clues as to where I can use it? It's looking like there might be another optional area in Yahar'gul with something to do with the Choir as well as doing Nightmare Frontier and going back to Alfred before heading back to Nightmare of Mensis.

Ok, I managed to have a look around Yahar'gul again killing all the Bell Maidens - which I still think are bullshit, regenerating enemies to kill you in a game where enemies regenerate upon death anyway is outrageous - and I managed to find the Upper Cathedral Key.

Any non-spoilery clues as to where I can use it? It's looking like there might be another optional area in Yahar'gul with something to do with the Choir as well as doing Nightmare Frontier and going back to Alfred before heading back to Nightmare of Mensis.

Cathedral ward, go climb the tower again, said hello to Arthur for me

This is the first "Souls" game where I've had to peek at walkthroughs for direction.

Quite funny cuz is the most simple souls world layout.

Picked up a 1TB PS4 with the Uncharted Collection, Journey, and this game today!

Have to admit, after hearing the troubles a lot of people have had with Father Gascoigne in the past, I was dissapointed with the fight overall. Died the first time to him in his second form, but the second time he was a total cakewalk, just kept my distance from his beast form, watched for a gap, and used my Axe's alt form spin attack to punish his mistakes and hit him hard. Only ended up using a small handful of blood vials.

Kind of shocked he ranks high on a lot of people's lists!

Picked up a 1TB PS4 with the Uncharted Collection, Journey, and this game today!

Have to admit, after hearing the troubles a lot of people have had with Father Gascoigne in the past, I was dissapointed with the fight overall. Died the first time to him in his second form, but the second time he was a total cakewalk, just kept my distance from his beast form, watched for a gap, and used my Axe's alt form spin attack to punish his mistakes and hit him hard. Only ended up using a small handful of blood vials.

This is the problem. Axe is just game breaker

He is easy but hard for people who dont know how to land hits on his openings.

Also the Axe is easy mode

wiibomb

This is weird, I went up to the room to meet Iosefka, but she isn't there, I killed the Kin (well, both), but I still didn't find anything above the stairs, is there something I'm doing wrong?

I entered through the forbidden woods hidden path

silva1991

This is weird, I went up to the room to meet Iosefka, but she isn't there, I killed the Kin (well, both), but I still didn't find anything above the stairs, is there something I'm doing wrong?

I entered through the forbidden woods hidden path

She is not in the room where the kins are. look harder.

sixghost

Sorry if this question has been asked 1,000 times recently, but is there any word on how far into the game you'll need to be to do the upcoming DLC?

wiibomb

She is not in the room where the kins are. look harder.

I know where she's supposed to be, but she isn't there, in fact I looked every place in there and there was nobody, tried to go to the hunters dream and she didn't even closed the door like she was supposed to.

No warning at entering the room, nothing when I was going up the stairs and she isn't in the little room up the stairs.

I read this could be a glitch, and I'm so pissed about it..

silva1991

I know where she's supposed to be, but she isn't there, in fact I looked every place in there and there was nobody, tried to go to the hunters dream and she didn't even closed the door like she was supposed to.

No warning at entering the room, nothing when I was going up the stairs and she isn't in the little room up the stairs.

I read this could be a glitch, and I'm so pissed about it..

That's weird, probably a glitch then. quit and load the game again.

Any tips for the Shadow of Yarnham on NG+? They're kicking my arse. It was a piece of piss on my first play through but now I'm struggling. The toughest boss on NG+ for me yet.

silva1991

Any tips for the Shadow of Yarnham on NG+? They're kicking my arse. It was a piece of piss on my first play through but now I'm struggling. The toughest boss on NG+ for me yet.

Equip the two runes that boost visceral attack and parry the shit out of the katana guy.

or focus on the fire guy and then parry the katana one.

it helps if you run around to separate the fire guy from the others.

I'm dumb...Killed German on 1st try tho, was impressed

Just made

Yharnam Sunrise

and

Honoring Wishes
Captivated by the Moon Presence,
you pledge to watch over the Hunter's Dream.

But forgot to buy last weapon before reloading last save, now I'm gonna have to eat 3 cords and kill German again + Moon?

I'm dumb...Killed German on 1st try tho, was impressed

Just made

Yharnam Sunrise

and

Honoring Wishes
Captivated by the Moon Presence,
you pledge to watch over the Hunter's Dream.

But forgot to buy last weapon before reloading last save, now I'm gonna have to eat 3 cords and kill German again + Moon?
No iirc when you start ng+ and reach the hunter's dream, you should be able to buy it. Since you keep all the hunter badges.

Equip the two runes that boost visceral attack and parry the shit out of the katana guy.

or focus on the fire guy and then parry the katana one.

it helps if you run around to separate the fire guy from the others.

The visceral runes worked a treat. Killed them in two attempts after equipping them. Thanks a lot.

So now I'm at Byrgenwerth should I stop and wait for the DLC, or can I kill Rom?

Yeah, that's what I don't understand... How far are you suppose to progress in the main game to be able to access/enter the DLC? Do people on this forum actually know, or is everyone guessing?

Wait there?

What about us, who finished game? :p

if its similar to the previous Souls game, I would believe ng+. Personally I will be starting a new character when the DLC is release..kinda force to do so since I somehow lost all my bloodborne save file and its not on the cloud as well :/

if its similar to the previous Souls game, I would believe ng+. Personally I will be starting a new character when the DLC is release..kinda force to do so since I somehow lost all my bloodborne save file and its not on the cloud as well :/

I've spent hours grinding 18%+ cursed physical gems :-(
I don't have it in me to start a new character. Hope my save files are in the cloud.

Deku Tree

Yeah, that's what I don't understand... How far are you suppose to progress in the main game to be able to access/enter the DLC? Do people on this forum actually know, or is everyone guessing?

They said half way through. But they haven't been more specific than that... I would guess you need to get to Byrgenworth.

Disxo

Omg I just finished the hardest isz chalice depth 5 with all modifiers...
ebrietas
was hard as fuck but i finally did it!, damn Im shaking

Edit:
Are there any more difficult chalices?

RiggyRob

Ok, so Patches is a dick - pushed me right into the poison swamp, and now he's just hanging on the wall like a smug little prick. At least I didn't end up dying, that would've been frustrating.

I went and cleared the majority of the Nightmare Frontier, I know that I'm missing the Messenger's Gift spell so I'll go back for that. I managed to beat Amygdala on my first try, that tip about not moving when it jumps in the air was very useful.

I also found Alfred again and boy, I was not expecting that to happen when I gave him the Old Summons. He just straight up
murders Queen Annalise!

I'm kind of conflicted because I don't want anything to do with the Church, but the Executioners seem cool, but then again the Vilebloods also seemed interesting, but also they appear to be vampires and I'm not getting involved with the undead (the Queenly Flesh is still moving), but also the way Alfred took his own life just seems too zealous for me. I'm not one for people to kill themselves for a religious cause, it's just wrong in my eyes.

Still haven't had a chance to use the Upper Cathedral Key, I have to decipher the cryptic clues you guys gave me about it.

Top Bottom