• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |OT++++| Now with Trusty Patches

Well, Bloodletting Beast is okay when you fight him in a normal Chalice Dungeon. But when the dungeon is Pthumeru Ihyll in cursed, rotted and fetid mode, and there is poison everywhere in the arena that slows you down during the fight... it's not funny. Not funny at all.
I couldn't beat him, it was fucking impossible for me.
ROOOCCKKETTTOOO PUNCHO

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
The new NPC uses one of the new DLC weapons and the new hunter enemy uses a new spell item which you can get. Neat.

So is it correct that all I have to do to access the DLC on a new character is to beat
Father G and then beat Amelia
?

Actually touch the altar where Amelia is so yes, you have to kill her, then return to the hunters dream to get the DLC item, go to the cathedral ward and go left to get abducted by the amygdala.

Ooops, yes

Deku Tree

Actually touch the altar where Amelia is so yes, you have to kill her, then return to the hunters dream to get the DLC item, go to the cathedral ward and go left to get abducted by the amygdala

Right but those are the only two bosses that I technically have to beat. Thanks.

Guys, I really need help with Amygdala in the Defiled Chalice.

I have tried several strategies, even summoned the old hunters but I can't kill her.

Anyone willing to help?

Can someone help me with the watchdog? My skill tinge build isn't strong enough yet :-(

Guys, I really need help with Amygdala in the Defiled Chalice.

I have tried several strategies, even summoned the old hunters but I can't kill her.

Anyone willing to help?

I can help with my 150 Char. Can you help me go through it with my 110?

Finalow

Did they remove the level ranges for coop?
yes, it was quite some time ago with a patch. not sure if this last patch changed anything though?

didn't find anyone to co-op with in my last NG+ run so maybe this patch might help if I'll ever bother to finish that run. I'll still wait for the dlc to go back into the game and play some more and possibly take ps+ for another month.

Robot Pants

Would anyone be so kind as to provide me with the description for The League Cane?
If you could grab a screen shot of the item picture too that would be HUGE.

Thanks

Would anyone be so kind as to provide me with the description for The League Cane?
If you could grab a screen shot of the item picture too that would be HUGE.

Thanks

Here it is

12239434_10208434264875399_1156530148429706662_o.jpg

I was playing random chalice dungeons and I finally got a blood rock. I've been resetting it and last night I got another Rock. Pretty awesome.

wiibomb

Anyone know if Beast Claws still hiss? :p

Since that weapon is so further in the chalice dungeons I actually forgotten about it at all..

Btw, for those asking, the Bloodletting best of the Ihill pthumeru chalice dungeon has
parasites all over the body and that blood attack actually are parasites inside
, the guide said so when I read it.. also, that fucking thing seems taken out of Resident Evil 4.. like
El Gigante
, but faster and with the FALCON PAWNCH

Dmax3901

You can just ignore him and every single enemy in the game by running. There is no need to kill every single enemy you see.

Hadn't considered that.

My new problem is the Cleric Beast itself. Got it really low on one attempt, every other time it's wrecking me. I'm so bad.

Rush_Khan

Why can't I find anyone for coop? I'm level 117 NG+ and I've been waiting for ages at the makeshift altar searching for beckoning bells in Chalice Dungeons.

myco666

Hadn't considered that.

My new problem is the Cleric Beast itself. Got it really low on one attempt, every other time it's wrecking me. I'm so bad.

It is something that I think lot of people don't think about that. There is always clear easy path to the boss without having to kill anyone.

CB can be tough but remember that it isn't mandatory boss so you can skip it for now if you feel like it.

I seriously have a problem with this game. I am again at the final boss with my newest character and I am seriously thinking about starting new one and finishing it also before the DLC.

Finally defeated the watchdog. Summoned an old hunter called Queen Killer and he wrecked the watchdog.

Why can't I find anyone for coop? I'm level 117 NG+ and I've been waiting for ages at the makeshift altar searching for beckoning bells in Chalice Dungeons.

Yup makeshift doesn't seem to work for me either

Equip his rune

hel some one to kill a boss

consume the vermin and then talk to him

That will take forever :(

I'm tempted to kill him and maybe he will drop it.

I think he is referring to the bucket helmet.

You need to crush about 4-5 and talk to him after each one, I think. But if you get the helm naturally, you get a different item description and the League gesture changes. From the League gesture, you can tell who killed Valter and who let him give them his helm.

silva1991

I see countless of phantoms trying to get summoned like me lol. but no one is ringing the beckining bell.

You need to crush about 4-5 and talk to him after each one, I think. But if you get the helm naturally, you get a different item description and the League gesture changes. From the League gesture, you can tell who killed Valter and who let him give them his helm.

Interesting! the gesture change thingy is cool!

RiggyRob

PREY SLAUGHTERED

Pimmsy has killed Cleric Beast on effectively her first proper go! She managed to stagger him after throwing a Molotov at its head and get a visceral attack in, and she stayed close to his body to avoid getting attacked which I was impressed with. She's also getting the hang of the range of the Threaded Cane's whip mode and parrying the Brick Trolls, although she does miss the timing a few times.

Next stop, Father Gascoigne.

myco666

I think he is referring to the bucket helmet.

Yeah my brain seems to broken today.

Was this guy always here?

Well atleast the item you get has always been at that spot so I would assume that guy is also.

Bloodborne: The Old Hunters new gameplay - 5 Things You Need To Know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmUk55clgts

I really don't want to watch this but is there anything that you actually need to know? I already know how to access it.

Top Bottom