• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

I only ever played Zombie Island and General Knoxx on my 360, put I wanna pick up some DLC on my PS3 copy. I hear Moxxi's is bad, but how is Claptrap's Revoluion?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Why has Handsome Jack got staples or something on his face?

maybe he can remove/open his face.

handsome_jack_55872.jpg

Wizman23

Banned
Is there a good explanation anywhere in regards to how co-op level scaling works? In Borderlands 1 if you were a different level then the people you were playing with it was not fun at all. You were either 1 shotting everything or getting absolutely destroyed for not being as high a level as the people in your game.

Edit: NM, they need to update their website before pointing everyone there for premier club info. It shows Amazon, Best Buy and Gamestop as the only options for premier club pre order.

Dorfdad

Gold Member
SO torn should I get this on PS3 or PC? My PC can handle it easily but more friends on PS3 is there a reason to get PC over PS3??

H3xum

SO torn should I get this on PS3 or PC? My PC can handle it easily but more friends on PS3 is there a reason to get PC over PS3??

Do you have an nvidia card? How into destructibleish environments?

This game is built to be played with friends, tho, swoop it on ps3

Nelo Ice

Banned
Or on Steam either it looks like. I have a brother like that. The guy doesn't bother even to read food menus and complains about how what he wants isn't on there, but clearly is. Its both hilarious and frustrating at the same time.

Lol now I feel as though the OP needs to now explicitly state yes anywhere you preorder gets you the premiere club along with images of every Borderlands 2 page on every site that's selling the game :p.

edit:^that works lol.

Dorfdad

Gold Member
Do you have an nvidia card? How into destructibleish environments?

This game is built to be played with friends, tho, swoop it on ps3

Yes I have an Nvidia 570 and a comfy couch with Big Picture Mode now as well..

Just don't have many friends on steam really..

Love destructible environments.

Regarding season pass:

Does the mechromancer count as one of the four DLC's that you get with that?

Nope. She counts as her own thing that you get free with a pre-order from anywhere. The season pass stuff is more like the four things we could get with the first game. I really hope we don't get another Mad Moxxi though.

H3xum

Nope. She counts as her own thing that you get free with a pre-order from anywhere. The season pass stuff is more like the four things we could get with the first game. I really hope we don't get another Mad Moxxi though.

Agreed. I don't see Gearbox as being the kind of dev that would pull this, but, please don't have one of the DLC's just be new loot and reskins for characters. 4x Knoxx please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom