• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody happen to know where the audio recording that give background on Salvador are located? I'm having a hard time finding the third.

Edit: Found it.

bonesquad

Why can I sometimes pick up an item when my inventory is full, and therefore then it says my backpack is 16/15?

Side note, how come after selecting an equipped item you can't sort the list of items you want to switch with. I hate that. Every time I'm like dammit, have to back out, go over to my list and first sort them, then select. Small issue but annoying.

Gav47

Maybe I'm wrong, but the first game had machine pistol handguns and revolver handguns. This game seems to have just the one type.

The only revolvers i've seen were Jakobs handguns, high damage, low clip size and semi auto fire. It's a shame, I really want an elemental revolver :(

legbone

LVL 27 and still not finding any good assault rifles. Not sure what is wrong with the loot table. I am getting awesome pistols/shot guns/smg's (sometimes, not often)/sniper rifles/bazookas .... but no assault rifles. And if they do drop they are complete shit.

i'm having the same problem. i am running two different characters (level 16 assassin and a level 5 commando) and have yet to find any good assault rifles with either of them. it's weird.

LVL 27 and still not finding any good assault rifles. Not sure what is wrong with the loot table. I am getting awesome pistols/shot guns/smg's (sometimes, not often)/sniper rifles/bazookas .... but no assault rifles. And if they do drop they are complete shit.

My drops have been complete crap, honestly. Level 18 Siren and still nothing good for me. =(

Megasoum

Banned

Yeah I have the weirdest of luck. I think my last 5 assault rifles on my commando have been the exact same type. I can't remember the company but it's the ones that shoot mini grenades and that you have to tap as fast as you can. Other than the fact that they are generally kinda slow reload they are great guns. I just wish I'd get to see something else for once. It's almost always the exact same gun model that I get gun after gun with just bigger numbers.

Derrick01

Banned
Anybody happen to know where the audio recording that give background on Salvador are located? I'm having a hard time finding the third.

Edit: Found it.

They really did a good job at hiding the secret stuff in general. Even in Sanctuary, a relatively tiny place, I'm finding all sorts of jumps to balconies and little corners and I can only find 1/5 vault symbols. I can't even guess where the other 4 are.

Vodh

Don't remember how it was in BL1, but in such an open-ish world game with lots of cliffs and climbs no falling damage is like the best design decision ever. Love jumping down the cliffs and not having to worry about committing suicide.

Esch

Banned
I dont wanna go out and talk to girls and drink or be social or anything today. I just wanna play this game till I go to sleep D:

Avinexus

Why can I sometimes pick up an item when my inventory is full, and therefore then it says my backpack is 16/15?

Not sure about picking them up, but if your inventory is full and you receive a quest reward item it will put the item in your inventory even if it is full already.

Mupod

Okay, Money Shot is hilarious with multiple-barrel shotguns. I'm only level 24 and I get 12k crits every second or third shot. I kinda miss my insane speed and regen but I don't regret moving some points out of Brawn.

Riggs

Banned
i'm having the same problem. i am running two different characters (level 16 assassin and a level 5 commando) and have yet to find any good assault rifles with either of them. it's weird.

My drops have been complete crap, honestly. Level 18 Siren and still nothing good for me. =(

Yeah I have the weirdest of luck. I think my last 5 assault rifles on my commando have been the exact same type. I can't remember the company but it's the ones that shoot mini grenades and that you have to tap as fast as you can. Other than the fact that they are generally kinda slow reload they are great guns. I just wish I'd get to see something else for once. It's almost always the exact same gun model that I get gun after gun with just bigger numbers.

Ok so this is basically confirmed at this point. My friends saying the same thing. And I asked this before in this thread and got similar responses. I wonder what gives?? We need good assault rifles damn it!!!!!!!!

I think a tea party is in order for you. D:

Haha I hate her so much!

Tip Moxxi she will give you some guns that scale to your level
amount and type ->
about 10k she will give you a great corrosive smg another 10k a nice fire smg

ShogunX

Well, shared loot kills random co-op dead for me. So annoying and stops you beig able to take your time. Some utter prick stole one of my Sanctuary chest guns. Individual loot is one of the few design decisions Diablo 3 got right.

Why on earth would you open up the golden chest with random people in your game? So so silly.

Riggs

Banned
amount and type ->

Oh it's 10k? Ok ... I tipped her like 4k just to see what would happen and didn't get shit!

Spent like 30K on slots the other day.

Why on earth would you open up the golden chest with random people in your game? So so silly.

Holy shit dude I would rage. But then again I would never think of opening that chest with a random in my game =/ Why did you do that!

amount and type ->

Is earning more money easier later in the game? I've made a few thousand already, but whenever I got to moxxis I end up playing the slots.

Anyone up for some steam co-op? Level 12 zero here, just doing some sidequests at the moment. Add me.

Riggs

Banned
Is earning more money easier later in the game? I've made a few thousand already, but whenever I got to moxxis I end up playing the slots.

Anyone up for some steam co-op? Level 12 zero here, just doing some sidequests at the moment. Add me.
Definitely. You will start making bank later on in the 20's.
Also Tina is not great!

anddo0

Is my saved game ruined?
Everytime I load it's stuck in a save game loop. If I try to quit it stays on the save game screen. I try to complete a quest and it stays in the save loop. Help!

Zampano

I feel like perhaps I've stuck too much to the main story and am now a bit out of my level. I was waiting for the game to open up and start telling me to do random missions, but before I know it
Sanctuary has taken off
and I'm having the shit shot out of me. How far am I through the campaign? I feel like I should take some time to do quests.

Riggs

Banned
Is my saved game ruined?
Everytime I load it's stuck in a save game loop. If I try to quit it stays on the save game screen. I try to complete a quest and it stays in the save loop. Help!

Same man, I had to just restart the game a few times to get it to stop.

What does this thing mean?

SZM5T.jpg

Finally started this last night. Started a solo run as Maya, currently at level 7 and my strategy right now is to Phaselock someone, snipe them in the head, hide and wait for Phaselock to regenerate, rinse and repeat. My back-up if they get close is an auto-pistol with incendiary capabilities. Working out well so far, the first real boss was a challenge by myself but I managed to pull it off.

This is definitely Borderlands and I'm enjoying it so far. Can't wait until I level up some more and get some of the badass-ier abilities.

Quick question: Is there any reason to save the Badass tokens? Or should I just be using them as I acquire them?

FtHTiny

The story this time seems to be way better than the first one. Let´s see how it goes on. Got a badass smg and really liking how "nurse" maya plays in a group.

Are there any hidden valuable loot in Jack's Underdome consturction site? In Oppourtunity? Because I'm at the quest where
Moxxi is telling me to use the foreman's charges to blow it all away

d0c_zaius

is there anywhere to look for specific ps3 impressions? I've been searching around but can't find anything.

Looks like I might double dip on the ps3 version since all my friends refuse to play games on PC.

Oh and I'm mostly concerned about screen-tearing and frame rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom