• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same way about Borderlands 2 as I did about Fallout: New Vegas. I put a ton of time into Fallout 3. Too much time, really. I'm the first to admit that I think New Vegas is the better game, but I became fatigued when it came to that brand of gameplay. As a result, I barely touched New Vegas. The same applies to Borderlands 2. It's a better game than the first game (although I still find the game ultra repetitive), but I sunk so many hours into the first game I have acquired a crushing fatigue. I don't know if I'll ever be able to get into this.

epmode

I just finished a quest that required me to collect ashes from corpses killed by fire weapons. It's pretty ridiculous that the ashes appear right next to the 100% intact, unburnt bodies.

Fix pls.

Woo-Fu

Banned
I waited till 50 to use my golden key.

3JntU.jpg

230 round magazine seems excessive, lol.

Avinexus

Someone came into my game(pc), handed my 20,000,000 credits and then proceeded to crap all sorts of weapons out for over a minute...he then played the slots for an hour earning us around 80 iridium... Not sure what this was all about at all or how the guy was able to amass such resources...

People modded the first game all to hell. I joined a game one time and the guy was AFK in the main town of the Knoxx DLC. I walk into the room he is standing in and there was hundreds of modded weapons just laying on the floor.

I waited till 50 to use my golden key.

3JntU.jpg

230 round magazine seems excessive, lol.

Two ammo per shot means it's a 130 round magazine. Still, that's pretty good.

I'm waiting until level 40 to use my golden key. By the time I use it at 50, I'll probably have way better weapons than what it'll offer.

JoeFu

Banned

Got my first Legendary drop today :D

Was dropped from the Lynchwood sidequest boss mob

Finally Dukino's Mom dropped it! Was wonder what she would have.

When you shoot rockets, it shoots more rockets out of it... pretty crazy

HoosTrax

Wtf just happened. That tweet shows that it was posted a minute ago. Damnit I knew I should have started up the game and put Twitter on my other monitor >:s

El-Suave

Awesome - got 10 keys for PS3 today (stayed up and played till 4.30am for these ones). I'm getting better loot on Twitter than in the game! ;)

Coalition-PezRadar

Director of Community, The Coalition
Those went incredibly quick :p

We plan on doing a pretty large on via @GearboxSoftware and the Gearbox Facebook and Borderlands Facebook pages in the coming week. That will be a lot of codes and will probably take a while for those to filter through.

Naite

Wow I was in the middle of a game and thought they'd still be around when I finished 5 minutes later but it was already gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom