• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so there's no way for non preorder..ers to get Gaige? that's dumb. Though I mostly want the season pass for all the upcoming DLC, that is if it's equivalent in scope to BL1's DLC.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wait so there's no way for non preorder..ers to get Gaige? that's dumb. Though I mostly want the season pass for all the upcoming DLC, that is if it's equivalent in scope to BL1's DLC.
Read all the replies to your last post again. Everyone mentioned it's $10 for Gaige.

Gorillaz

Like enzo said it's 10 bucks right now. When it comes to the season pass it is suppose to be the size of General Knoxx DLC from BL1...which was pretty huge.

Ah so I see now. I thought it was something you could purchase from within the game itself, never thought to go to Steam to look. I'll pass though, might have sprung for it if it was $4.99 or something. I'll see if one of my buddies wants to trade Torchlight 1 + Some TF2 stuff for it.

So is this all the Premiere Club Pack gives you or are there more characters coming that aren't part of the season pass but only the Premiere Club Pack?

By "look", do you mean selecting an NPC and scrolling through each sidequest and whatnot without selecting them? I swear I've been doing that and a lot of mine are staying a good 5-10 or so levels below (I'm at 49). Once I start 2.5, will they be magically upped to 50? Thatwouldbegrouse.

Bumpos nachos?

Ah so I see now. I thought it was something you could purchase from within the game itself, never thought to go to Steam to look. I'll pass though, might have sprung for it if it was $4.99 or something. I'll see if one of my buddies wants to trade Torchlight 1 + Some TF2 stuff for it.

So is this all the Premiere Club Pack gives you or are there more characters coming that aren't part of the season pass but only the Premiere Club Pack?

The Premiere Club was only for the Gearbox Golden Guns, Golden Key, and Mechromancer DLC. The Season Pass for $30 is for 4 future expansion packs. Randy talked about plans for separate DLC outside of the Season Pass, including vehicles and possibly more character classes.

The Premiere Club was only for the Gearbox Golden Guns, Golden Key, and Mechromancer DLC. The Season Pass for $30 is for 4 future expansion packs. Randy talked about plans for separate DLC outside of the Season Pass, including vehicles and possibly more character classes.

Ah, cool beans. Thanks for the response.

Paertan

Bumpos nachos?

Unaccepted quests will be bumbed up to your level in TVHM. So if you are level 45 and talk to a NPC his/her quest will be level 45. So if you are level 49 in PT2.5 the quest will still be level 49.

If you don't have the quest in your log, you have not accepted it and you can get it at the level you want.
Do all the green item, Iriudium, money, and skin awards quests since their awards is useless in PT2.5. They will give you decent exp so you can level faster.

Hope that answers your question.

Edgeward

I've used up all my keys today. Most of it was not good, but I did find some e-tech weapons.

bFL7J.jpg

VcqH5.jpg

Even though I'm spec'd for pistols the AR is too good to pass up.

Wonder if there will be more classes/characters added.

I wish the skins were more than just different colors. I wish they actually added different costumes not just the heads.

one_kill

Is there a difference with using your keys to unlock the chest in normal mode and TVHM mode? Are the items you get from the chest scaled up to your level regardless of which mode?

Wunder

I'm trying to gain Anarchy stacks with the target practice guy in Sanc, but it keeps randomly losing Anarchy stacks. I got up to maybe x11 through emptying clips and after emptying another clip it just starts to deplete. Did they fix it or something, or is this a bug? I was using a Dahl pistol

one_kill

I found a blue-ranked gun and for some weird reason it's worth $80,000. The gun's stats are lower than the other ones I have, yet it's much more expensive.

I found a blue-ranked gun and for some weird reason it's worth $80,000. The gun's stats are lower than the other ones I have, yet it's much more expensive.

an AR, I assume. yea, those can get really valuable for whatever reason. especially the Grenadier variants. If the stats appear lower, assume it has some bonus stats that aren't listed that make up for it all. or unusually high ammo capacity/damage/accuracy.

Alright, guys. I'm at the endgame... Again. And I just reached level 50! HOORAY! Have a dance and some pizza and blow into this, will you, minions?

Anyway, I need you to guide me in terms of what to do for maximum loot/farming potential.

> I can get rid of Moxxi's XP boosting relic now, can't I?
> I have one golden key; use it now?
> Should I farm for the Bee before clocking it?
> Is there anything else that I absolutely should do before and/or after killing the Warrior?

Sorry for the stupid questions. There just seems to be a lot of shit to take in when playing this game.

Thanks!

Paertan

Alright, guys. I'm at the endgame... Again. And I just reached level 50! HOORAY! Have a dance and some pizza and blow into this, will you, minions?

Anyway, I need you to guide me in terms of what to do for maximum loot/farming potential.

> I can get rid of Moxxi's XP boosting relic now, can't I?
> I have one golden key; use it now?
> Should I farm for the Bee before clocking it?
> Is there anything else that I absolutely should do before and/or after killing the Warrior?

Sorry for the stupid questions. There just seems to be a lot of shit to take in when playing this game.

Thanks!

1. Could have lost that a long time ago mate.
2. As good a time as any.
3. Farm away if you want it. I gonna play without it. More fun that way I feel.
4. Not that comes to mind right now.

Carcetti

I just restarted the game with Gaige, as she's definitely my kind of character both skills and style-wise. But... now I'm wondering if there's any way of getting some fast xp boost to like level 20. Any early powerlevel farming spots?

On the other hand I've already gotten more purples and blues than my old character, rng is a weird thing. The elemental bazooka that just dropped for me is Amazing.

HoosTrax

Haha. Yeah. It definitely came in handy during the last levels, though; passive, yet always working like a champ in the background. So, XP is completely useless now, I take it.
Until a DLC comes out raising the level cap. +6.5% exp bonus isn't much in any case. A +dmg relic would let you kill faster and get exp faster as well.

If you intend to use the Warrior farming exploit, then make a copy of your save before proceeding to kill Jack and Warrior.

Megasoum

Banned
So...new DLC is coming out next week...

God dammit Gearbox, I was hoping for a break before release lol... I HAVE A LIFE!!! arghhhh

haha

Megasoum

Banned
What?

Where

Oh right lol

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/10/11/borderlands-2s-captain-scarlett-dlc-lands-on-october-16/

The first Borderlands 2 downloadable expansion, Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty, is landing next week on October 16. Associated Press reports the DLC is set in a new area which features the bandit-occupied slums of Oasis. Gearbox Software president Randy Pitchford described the area as a dried-up landscape "more like Tatooine than an ocean." The Sand Skiff vehicle Pitchford discussed last month also features in the expansion, along with a new currency called "seraph crystals."

Captain Scarlett is the first of four downloadable expansions Gearbox is releasing for Borderlands 2, each priced at $9.99. The Borderlands 2 Season Pass makes all four pieces of DLC accessible when they release for $29.99. We've reached out to Gearbox for more information on the upcoming DLC.

Sheppard

So I am having an issue with the compatibility pack and was wondering if anyone else has seen this issue. I download the pack when prompt to do so but then right after it says I need to download it again. I have tried clearing my cache, deleting the pack and redownloading it and deleting all of my content and only downloading the pack to get it to work. All is a no go.

Thanks in advance!

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Season Pass Master Race™ represent

Can't wait as I'm really just farming at this point. I need a better shotty, SMG, pistol, and assault rifle but new content so soon is very pleasing as I've already beat the game twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom