• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unicorn

I'm trying to gain Anarchy stacks with the target practice guy in Sanc, but it keeps randomly losing Anarchy stacks. I got up to maybe x11 through emptying clips and after emptying another clip it just starts to deplete. Did they fix it or something, or is this a bug? I was using a Dahl pistol
I experience the same thing. As long as I use my single shot Jacobs Shotty it doesn't happen.
Seriously guys... I was hoping for a bit of a break before the first DLC...this is screwing up my social life lol.
Yeah. My sleep schedule is so fucked up. 5 hours of sleep for like 3 weeks is not good on the body..

Just finished the game last night with a level 34 Zero. What's the quickest way to level him up to 50 and if I start True Vault Hunter mode with him will I be able to load into my first playthrough?

Just finished the game last night with a level 34 Zero. What's the quickest way to level him up to 50 and if I start True Vault Hunter mode with him will I be able to load into my first playthrough?

Just go into character select to choose your TVHM playthrough and you'll start at the beginning with your current stats and equipment. Just keep playing through TVHM to level up then farm Flesh Stick.

Lothars

So I am having an issue with the compatibility pack and was wondering if anyone else has seen this issue. I download the pack when prompt to do so but then right after it says I need to download it again. I have tried clearing my cache, deleting the pack and redownloading it and deleting all of my content and only downloading the pack to get it to work. All is a no go.

Thanks in advance!
I had that so I went back to dashboard than went back into the game and it was fine than.

So, I fight with every fiber of my being to not use that goddamn key for 15 levels and what do I get?

Class Mods. Fuck you, golden chest. Fuck you right in your shiny, ornate hinges.

The Warrior did drop a Scalable Conference Call on my first attempt, though. So sexy.

arimanius

Season pass isn't required to get Gaige. In fact she's not even included with the Season Pass. She's 10 dollars alone. In my opinion, she's only worth it if you find the game too hard with the other characters. Death Trap is easy-mode.

I bought it cause I love the game but hate all the characters. Hoping I like Gaige more. So far at level 12 she's "ok".

Can Deathtrap gain Anarchy stacks for you? I've tested it and he doesn't, but people on reddit seem to think he does?

He doesn't give me stacks. Maybe it's a talent?

Vodh

Meh. Gaige's Anarchy was a blast at first, but the more I play with it, the more the accuracy bugs me. Having an essentially melee character without the invisibility stuff that gives you some breathing room and skills to close the gaps ain't no fun.

Too bad the 'best friends forever' tree is completely not for me and the mid tree looks like a watered-down, shock-only Siren.

kami_sama

Just go into character select to choose your TVHM playthrough and you'll start at the beginning with your current stats and equipment. Just keep playing through TVHM to level up then farm Flesh Stick.

To farm him what have you to do? Kill him with a normal weapon? And then fail the mission?

To farm him what have you to do? Kill him with a normal weapon? And then fail the mission?

One player has to kill him (right as he walks out of the bandit hut) and another stays next to Tiny Tina to accept the mission again after you fail (for killing him). You can do this over and over. He will then respawn immediately. Rinse and repeat x100

H3xum

Farmed at least 50 Hunter Hellquists to no avail.

Is it just my game or do drops seemingly disappear at a pretty high frequency through the floor of the building

Can someone give me an idea of how far I am in the game? I'm about to rescure Roland from the Blooshot camp and I've done every available side quest up to that point.

Unicorn

Thanks for the reply, it hasn't happened to me yet in regular combat, only on Marcus' target dummy. Been using ARs and Shotties mostly
It's happened after a bout of combat. At least I witnessed it drain from about 16 stack to gone.

Also noticed after one battle I had suspiciously low anarchy, like 10 when I know I went in with more. Haven't manual reloaded or anything.

Coconut

Banned
Interesting. What level are you? The first thing I did when I got the anarchy talent was let DT kill several guys without me firing a shot. Didn't get a single point.

I could be wrong but I also remember people claiming they never saw heads getting blown off in BL2.

Duallusion

Great. Gaige has a unique line when
you get Jack's voice module
but I missed it because two other NPCs were babbling at the time.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I see huge blood spouts but the heads are always there. I've headshotted a thousand humans with sniper rifles.

Quick search tells me maybe the PhysX settings have something to do with it? It appears that some people say they started getting dismemberment when they turned PhysX off.

I miss the gore from BL1. They should go all out with dismemberment in the next game - it would be cool to see different ways to ravage a body with different weapon effects.

Seriously guys... I was hoping for a bit of a break before the first DLC...this is screwing up my social life lol.

Yeah, I can't believe I'm saying this but I would've preferred to wait another 2-3 weeks for this DLC. This game has been my addiction for three weeks and it looks like that'll continue through the end of October.

Insaniac

So, is the "Critical Acclaim" challenge buggy? I was at 1499 / 1500 (get kills with critical hits, and rainbows) and I sniped at least 15 guys in the head and didn't get the challenge completed before sniping another loader in the eye.

edgefusion

What's the best place to kill dudes? Like, where has the most dudes to. I'm trying to do some of the 'kill xx enemies' badass ranks. I've been farming the tundra because of the larval varkids but I'm wondering if anywhere else has a higher quantity of enemies.

What's the best place to kill dudes? Like, where has the most dudes to. I'm trying to do some of the 'kill xx enemies' badass ranks. I've been farming the tundra because of the larval varkids but I'm wondering if anywhere else has a higher quantity of enemies.

The farm area in Tundra Express probably has the highest concentration of Varkids. I'd suggest the arenas for everything, but there's that awful bit about the creature one being Gamestop exclusive.

Insaniac

The farm area in Tundra Express probably has the highest concentration of Varkids. I'd suggest the arenas for everything, but there's that awful bit about the creature one being Gamestop exclusive.

I always went to the shoreside warehouse in the caustic caverns, they spawn infinite varkids as far as I know. Helped my friend get the 90 sec gunzerker achievement there

arimanius

I could be wrong but I also remember people claiming they never saw heads getting blown off in BL2.

Not saying your wrong, just saying I haven't seen it with my testing. Why I was wondering if maybe it was a talent or something.

edit* or maybe I'm doing something wrong with my testing like I have to do 50% of the damage or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom