• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did they explain how level scaling will work in co-op?

Appears to work the same exact way. If you're not at the same level as the other person, the game is less than optimal. If you join someone's game who is higher level than you and you do missions you're not at yet in your own playthru, you'll be given credit for having done them when you do reach that point in your own game. Doesn't sound fun to me at all. If I'm not at the same level as my friends, I'm simply going to play alone.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Any idea if the scaling is as severe as it was in 1? When you were under a couple of levels you could barely dent anything.

Clott

I have never played BL before, but wanted to jump in with the second iteration - SO!

where is the best place to preorder the game?

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
The thoughtlock would probably be good for bosses as well, guessing a lot of them will have multiple enemies.

Hindle

Banned
It would be cool if some of the bosses required each player to cooperate to bring it down. I get the feeling it will be just shoot till it dies though.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I don't mean to be annoying... I liked Borderlands for about half the game and then got kinda bored. Seemed like I had basically seen everything the game had to throw at me and now it was just a matter of slightly different stats on guns that all looked and felt pretty much the same.

My question is... is there anything new in BL2?

Ah man, that loot chest replica is great. Curses, a fool I was not to jump on that as soon as it was announced. I also really want the Marcus bobble head to compliment my claptrap action figure.

I don't mean to be annoying... I liked Borderlands for about half the game and then got kinda bored. Seemed like I had basically seen everything the game had to throw at me and now it was just a matter of slightly different stats on guns that all looked and felt pretty much the same.

My question is... is there anything new in BL2?

Read the OP first. That is a pretty good starting point for how much they added, fixed, and improved in BL2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom