• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
DLC is buggy as hell. First time loading it, I got through the intro movie, then the game froze. Second time I got through the intro movie, I was able to play but my skill tree was empty and I had to re-spec everything.

MajorPain

Played last night about 2-3 hours during that time completed the mission where
Roland Dies
and only got one purple during that time no orange weapons and just a handful of blues. Did they change something? Seems like i am getting less rear items.

Roland Dies
and only got one purple during that time no orange weapons and just a handful of blues. Did they change something? Seems like i am getting less rear items.

Not really rare if they drop like candy no? :p

Not up on Steam yet, and I'm dieing to play it.

Definitely not alone, been waiting a while.

I DEFINITELY NEED ME SOME BOOTY

Whelp back to BL2 until the DLC is released...I needz it T^T

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Roland Dies

lol are you being serious? People spend hours not getting an orange or even a purple.

TRios Zen

Not really rare if they drop like candy no? :p

Whelp back to BL2 until the DLC is released...I needz it T^T

@bolded: funny, but me and a buddy on Live have 2 characters each, one we play co-op with and one we are doing solo. Our solo characters are L32 Maya (mine) and a L25 Salvador (his). In his game, he's gotten 4 legendary guns and he's only about 3/4 through. I've gotten none, and I've beaten the game. Hell, I've even tried to farm some bosses, and still none.

BL2 hates me.

Yeah that's the thing I hate about Blood Soaked and took out my points in it. Even if your shield are at full every time you kill something you will lose health.

Yeah that makes sense, I rarely hear that word or phrase so I forgot about it.

Hey hey calm down, don't shoot me! For some reason the whole "slab of meat" thing honestly never crossed my mind. My bad, I'll refrain from posting. sheesh.

Sorry my post came off a bit differently then I meant it to. I wasn't trying to attack you or anybody.

Is Borderlands stuck at updating for anybody else on the PC?

Duallusion

One of the first side mission reward is a shotgun that
has two special description text, red and blue. Blue one is a hint that shooting with it depletes some of your shields but it compensates with a very high damage output for its level.
Cool.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Seems like I remember hearing some way on the consoles to sell things straight out of the vending machine instead of having to load up your inventory and run around the corner to sell it. Anybody know if you can do that on the PC? I've got a ton of money to burn.

Angel Gamer

Neo Member
I downloaded the DLC on 360 but when I try to go to Oasis it just tells me I can't because I don't have the DLC and that I should go download it. What?

Just bad luck or did legendaries seem to drop more often on the first playthrough?

I found about 8 on my first playthrough and the only thing I've gotten in about 50 hours of TVHM and a whole lot of boss farming is The Bee, Volcano, the Grenade mod of Boom Bewm. (and Slayer of Terra but that's a 100% drop so it doesn't count).

I've killed The Warrior literally about 50 times and no conference call, only 1 Volcano, no other lengendaries, and I'm fighting him with the 4 player difficulty mod.

grendelrt

Just bad luck or did legendaries seem to drop more often on the first playthrough?

I found about 8 on my first playthrough and the only thing I've gotten in about 50 hours of TVHM and a whole lot of boss farming is The Bee, Volcano, the Grenade mod of Boom Bewm. (and Slayer of Terra but that's a 100% drop so it doesn't count).

I've killed The Warrior literally about 50 times and no conference call, only 1 Volcano, no other lengendaries, and I'm fighting him with the 4 player difficulty mod.

I think you were just lucky on PT1, we didnt find nearly that many.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick

I never found a single legendary on my first playthrough.

This happened sometimes in the normal game since release. Not sure why they haven't fixed it yet.

It's not a bug, it's part of the story, it's even explained by Angel.
You steal jacks voice in the Mission "The Man Who Would Be Jack" and it stays that way until you finish that part of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom