• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

one_kill

I hope future DLC will have new weapons that are unique. Maybe by different weapon manufacturers. I finally got all the guns I wanted so my loadout is pretty much done.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Well I must've lucked out with my time in the main game, I clambered around like a spider monkey on all sorts of things and never caught stuck or fell through the collision like I have in the Captain Scarlet DLC.

There are lots of odd locations, esp where there are "joints" or small gaps. Which a lot of the time cause your character to "float / slide" around in those areas when the game figures out what it wants to do with your character. On some occasions it can lead to death.

Running / driving on flat surfaces there are invisible objects you can hit on occasion. Or other objects where you wonder why the hell did they add a physical property to it.

Csokis

New codes!

WinPC: WB5T3-JS3Z9-RJTTT-JJ333-FTXJX
PS3: KB5BJ-WCRZ3-6S35J-HBK3T-XK9RH
X360: KB5BJ-WCRW6-3R63R-CFJ3T-XK9TB

Ryuuga

Banned
I'm headhunting at the moment. Does anyone have a Metalblood (Gaige) that they'd be willing to trade for a RastaNefarious (Salvador) on PC?

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
If you're on PC, I can hook you up with an Infinity. Steam in profile.

I finally killed Hyperius with the Tediore reload explosion trick. It's kind of absurd that his robot spawns are 10 times harder than the boss himself. And then he dropped 10 crystals and garbage. Go to the shop and then only good thing costs 120 crystals, so I can't get it for 2 weeks. What rubbish. Ask me if I'm going to farm this boss once a day every day for the next 2 weeks to get it.

Is there any way to farm the Leviathan? Killed him in the DLC once and the bounty board quest once. Any way to get to the fight again short of save file trickery?

Can I have the Infinity? I can't get on until late this evening.

h3ro

New codes!

WinPC: WB5T3-JS3Z9-RJTTT-JJ333-FTXJX
PS3: KB5BJ-WCRZ3-6S35J-HBK3T-XK9RH
X360: KB5BJ-WCRW6-3R63R-CFJ3T-XK9TB

Getting a weird invalid key error on 360 instead of the usual "key has been redeemed" message, guessing the codes already been used up then!

Oh well, still have 3 keys left.

Raide

Had a few issues with my Zero, so had to grind some quests and restarted Bunker again. A few levels more and it was super easy. :D

TVHM for Axton and Zero currently, not even started a Siren yet.

Man, Golden keys have proven to be disgustingly overrated in my experience; I've not kept anything from them. Killing Smash Head 30 times has yielded far better loot thus far, but alas, that orange shotgun he is still yet to drop!

Inskipp

I finally got something mildly useful out of those keys... Latest batch of codes granted me a corrosive Vladof TMP... I like it:

borderlands22012-10-2ocpck.png

Rest of the stuff included a purple shotty and a bunch of blue relics, which were useless to me.

barrin87

So does having multiple characters on the PS3 increase the rare drop chance by any valid percentage amount? Farming The Warrior with The Bee only takes a few minutes really and it seems like constantly waiting for people to get added to my game would be wasting additional time.

So does having multiple characters on the PS3 increase the rare drop chance by any valid percentage amount? Farming The Warrior with The Bee only takes a few minutes really and it seems like constantly waiting for people to get added to my game would be wasting additional time.

ill join you! been finding a buddy to farm warrior for the CC. we'll be a party of 3.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Borderlands 2 Far from my favorite game, but I gotta do something while I wait on Forza to show up. whenever it decides to.

also just looking for an excuse to use my Halo 4 controller. IT LIGHTS BLUE INSTEAD OF GREEN

Csokis

New codes!

WinPC: 53KTT-KSJ9H-63TTB-JTTBB-XTC6S
PS3: 535JJ-XKRHJ-XS3WT-9JKT3-FTSSR
X360: 535JJ-XKRCR-TR6TX-5RJT3-FTSSW

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
:-O

edit: also,

megamaggieinfinity.jpg

firstinfinitynukembygho.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. this is why we can't have nice things.
WTF.. now there's another rarity level I'm unaware of too?

So there's Seraph (pink) that DLC added.. and what's this?

Honestly I wish I had more time to play this game and get to 50. I want to participate in all of the farming and top level loot hunting :( It's also what makes me want to pick up the Season Pass even though I know I probably won't have time to play it D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom