• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jezbollah

Duping is only a bad thing in MMOs and the effect duping has on the ingame economy.

There is no such economy in BL2, so I dont think it's a big issue.

Looking to do another trade.

Have:
- Ferocious Shredifier
- Practicable Conference Call
- Akurate Slagga
- Puissant PBFG
- The Bee
- Corrosive Fastball
- Legendary Soldier Class Mod
- Victorious Mongol
- Operational Pitchfork
- Skorry Lyuda
- Grounded WTF Shield
- 33% Purple Cooldown Relic
- 30% Purple Shield Capacity Relic

Want:
- Neogenator Shield
Suggestions welcome for other cool stuff.

I have pics by request only, don't wanna flood the thread with them. I don't really care if you duped your gear, but I do not want any hacked items in my game.
PM me!

Edgeward

Ah shit, Vermivorous the Invincible is fucking hard solo at lvl 53. I need help right now, PC version.

nvm I beat it! he got stuck on the shed a couple times lol

pk5n7.jpg

And I got this from him, someone trade or dupe me a good item for this please.

Ah shit, Vermivorous the Invincible is fucking hard solo at lvl 53. I need help right now, PC version.

nvm I beat it! he got stuck on the shed a couple times lol

And I got this from him, someone trade or dupe me a good item for this please.

Just so you know, Terra will drop a legendary class mod 100% of the time. I can give you something just cuz I'm cool like that.

Edgeward

I'm aware, but this is Vermivorous. Unless I'm not aware he drops class mods 100% of the time as well.

I also spent time to waste 5 million at the slots. Yes, it took a long time. No, I didn't get anything good. Nothing even above a blue.

Insaniac

I'm aware, but this is Vermivorous. Unless I'm not aware he drops class mods 100% of the time as well.

I also spent time to waste 5 million at the slots. Yes, it took a long time. No, I didn't get anything good. Nothing even above a blue.

how did you spawn vermi

and also Vermi legendary mods are much better than terras for the most part IMO

Also, anyone still wanna help give me advice on how to gear my gunzerker?

Edgeward

I didn't kill any of the varvs in the beginning of the level and killed the all the cryta monsters along the way since they can't kill them. I then kited them to the thresher area and let them kill each other. He grew into Vermi pretty quickly after that.

And Zerk build or just gear wise?

Inskipp

He definitely doesn't. I've killed that thing like 3 times and he hasn't dropped a single legendary mod for me. I did get the commando head once as a consolation prize at least.

Aw crap, I didn't read that properly my bad. In that case, give me that Legendary Siren mod :p

Add me on Steam, I've got some things for you to look at, Edgeward.

barrin87

So regarding Hyperius, are you kidding me? My attacks might as well have been even doing no damage to the minions. What the hell is up with him?

So regarding Hyperius, are you kidding me? My attacks might as well have been even doing no damage to the minions. What the hell is up with him?

He's the anti-Bee + Conference enemy. Not sure what HoosTrax did, but her Gunzerker shaved off 3/4 of its health in a few seconds using a shock weapon.

Inskipp

Are you hitting the shielded minions? Those things take no damage (I think they reflect some of it back)

Lima

Use a baby maker and a tediore damage purple relic and kill him with 3 reloads. Now Master Gee on the other hand, yeah fuck this guy.

HoosTrax

He's the anti-Bee + Conference enemy. Not sure what HoosTrax did, but her Gunzerker shaved off 3/4 of its health in a few seconds using a shock weapon.
I was dual wielding a fire and shock Tediore eTech SMGs, along with magazine size boosting skills/mods/relics, and using the Tediore reload "grenade" effect. The shock SMG actually doesn't do as much damage as the fire one, but I only have one of the fire ones.

Anyways, Axton can do this before Hyperius even gets his first shockwave off because the Tediore reload counts as grenade damage, and Axton's middle tree has various skills for increasing grenade damage. Salvador has to rely on magazine size boosting alone.

Inskipp

Use a baby maker and a tediore damage purple relic and kill him with 3 reloads. Now Master Gee on the other hand, yeah fuck this guy.
Master Gee is easier than Hyperius imo... You can win that fight without shooting the guy at all.

He is a bit more time- consuming though.

barrin87

So what type of element works well on Hyperius? Fire, Shock, non? I take it you have to take out all of his minions before you can kill him?

I haven't seen Gee yet. Do you get his mission after?

Hyperius himself is weak to fire. His goon- robots are weak to corrosion.

I don't think I've seen any elemental dots work on his robots. Killing them is way harder than killing the actual boss. Haven't figured out a better way than using a regular CC + bee on them, and switching targets when one gets shielded.

FrankT

Not really understanding the timers on these bosses. Killed Levithian probably 36 hours ago and still the quest has not popped since.

Inskipp

I don't think I've seen any elemental dots work on his robots. Killing them is way harder than killing the actual boss. Haven't figured out a better way than using a regular CC + bee on them, and switching targets when one gets shielded.
They will still receive 2x initial damage due to innate weaknesses to their corresponding elements.

this graveyard.sav issue seems pretty serious. It happened to a friends lvl 50 maya and I spent most of today getting him to TVHM.

Luckily I've been keeping multiple back ups from day 1.

Can anyone on PC help me get a level 50 Bad Touch? Basically just join my game with a character that's never got the weapon before, I give you money and tip Moxxi until you get it?

Ambush is worse

I dunno, I mean spawning 2 mofos who can one shot your shield on melee each but are fucking bullet/rocket/grenade sponges....and are fast as fuck?

This some ol bullshit. Like I spend so much cash in respawns with these fuckers. I pretty much gotta run around in a big circle while jumping/spinning/shooting rocket/ and continuing to run away.

FUCK THEM IN THEIR ASS!

I dunno, I mean spawning 2 mofos who can one shot your shield on melee each but are fucking bullet/rocket/grenade sponges....and are fast as fuck?

This some ol bullshit. Like I spend so much cash in respawns with these fuckers. I pretty much gotta run around in a big circle while jumping/spinning/shooting rocket/ and continuing to run away.

FUCK THEM IN THEIR ASS!

What character are you playing?

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Anybody happen to have a spare PT1 Conference Call they could give me? Been farming for hours with no luck at all.

::edit::
Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom