• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JambiBum

Can anyone dupe me a bee shield on the 360 version? My friend and I have been trying to farm for it forever and can't seem to get one. GT is Jambi Bum. Send me a message.

The Chef

I would if I could. My really weird work schedule lends itself well to being near my PS3 when keys are posted.

I am JUST learning about this Shift code stuff and I've had the game since launch haha.
I am all over this now. The codes obviously aren't emailed to me or anything from Shift so besides Gaf how do you keep up on them when they come out?

Ricker

I am JUST learning about this Shift code stuff and I've had the game since launch haha.
I am all over this now. The codes obviously aren't emailed to me or anything from Shift so besides Gaf how do you keep up on them when they come out?

You have to be lucky and hear about it on Twitter,Facebook or some forums,maybe Reddit also(I rarely go there) or here...they only last a few hours(mostly 3 I think).

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick

Mostly Twitter. Randy Pitchford and the Gearbox Software page post them every now and then. They either have a certain number of redemptions or a time limit on them. Each person can only use a code once. It's pretty easy if you have an app like Tweetbot to keep track of them. I didn't start following them until a couple weeks after launch and I'm swimming in Golden Keys.

A silly complaint I guess but I think I can safely say that I wish choosing your own colour scheme made a return. I think I dislike 99% of the skins even if they allow for more complexity in design, and the ones I do like aren't ones I'd consider great. :C

Just had to walk my wife through inputting the SHIFT codes for me over the phone. She had no idea how to turn On them PS3, let alone use the controller Needless to say she is not pleased.

The Chef

Mostly Twitter. Randy Pitchford and the Gearbox Software page post them every now and then. They either have a certain number of redemptions or a time limit on them. Each person can only use a code once. It's pretty easy if you have an app like Tweetbot to keep track of them. I didn't start following them until a couple weeks after launch and I'm swimming in Golden Keys.

Rockin. I'll start following him then for sure. Thanks!

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
all it will be is money their not worth saving.

I was just waiting until I was into TVHM to use them. I'll be blowing through them once I hit Sanctuary. I'm not one of those people who was stockpiling them until 50, I just took longer to finish PT1 than most and got lucky with the timing for posting the codes.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Facebook codes:
PC SHiFT Code: WT53J-Z5WWB-3W5K3-HJWJJ-XBJ3H
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: 5JWTB-6FCS5-FHXT6-56BTJ-WBWFT
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: 5J533-63HTC-W633B-3BTJB-9C3FX

Edit:
Twitter codes:
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: KTWJT-6TK5T-JCCCB-ZJ5B3-6HTXK [Active for 3 Hours: http://bit.ly/XvhqDo ]
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: WTKJJ-CW59K-RHRJ6-W6BB3-KWZT9 [Active for 3 Hours: http://bit.ly/XvhqDo ]
PC SHiFT Code: C3WT3-W96BK-K6JTB-JB3JJ-3J6CS [Active for 3 Hours: http://bit.ly/XvhqDo ]
Thanks!

Insaniac

Looking for a blue or purple rarity Hoarder class mod for Gunzerker on 360 GT TheLintendo

I want high ammo regen (mine is currently 2.5 not sure if it goes higher) and must have a high + to 5 shots or 6 and fill to the brim

Will trade or if you wanna dupe I can dupe something for you, I got level 50 Bee shield, maggie, hide of terramorphus, some good relics and SMGs

Rengoku

Dang, must have just missed this by like 20 minutes. Anyone know the schedule of next codes?

Another set of codes here:

WinPC: CT5BT-6BCSZ-F3B3T-JTTTB-WXHJF
PS3: W353B-9FXZT-RHJ5J-HT5B3-JK95X
X360: W353B-9FXWX-JFR3R-CX3B3-JK9J3

Codes should last about another hour

The Chef

Another set of codes here:

WinPC: CT5BT-6BCSZ-F3B3T-JTTTB-WXHJF
PS3: W353B-9FXZT-RHJ5J-HT5B3-JK95X
X360: W353B-9FXWX-JFR3R-CX3B3-JK9J3

Codes should last about another hour

YOU ROCK!
PS3 Worked! :D

Im at level 32 now and have 5 keys. I think I will only use a couple and then wait till I get to higher level.

Rengoku

Another set of codes. Probably won't be valid for long

WinPC: KTKJT-Z3K9H-FJ33T-J33T3-BBKH6
PS3: WTWJ3-TSXZJ-FZJC3-9TWJJ-WBCCB
X360: WTWJ3-TSXWR-BXRB6-5XTJJ-WBCTB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom