• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might just hop straight into co-op. I'm going to leave slots open for my Steam pals and if you wanna go along with me in the story, then cool.

im' going to wait for second playthrough considering that the end game challenge only appears on playthrough #2 anyways. that way i can enjoy the game and not feel rush.

Zero or Maia ? Mordekai was fun in B1 but I'd like to go for a more gunblazing thing ? But Zero looks soooo badass and like he actually has more than just headshot crit

I don't know if this was posted but during the gearbox Q&A some dick walked up to the mic and blabbed a huge spoiler so if you watch that twitch stream just turn it off when the Q&A happens.

-PXG-

Maya with most attention to the Cataclysm tree and some points allocated to Motion. That is gonna be ridic.

EDIT

Anyone else worried about PC optimization. I have having good hardware, yet, still having shitty performance due to crappy development :/. Even though I have two cards (for SLI), I dedicate my CPU for PhysX (I certainly can, since it's overclocked at 4.6 Ghz). Still, UE3 is known to be a CPU hog. Knowing that, plus with PhysX enabled, I'm worried performance will take a serious hit.

Hawk269

I was able to get a good deal on the PC version of BL2 via Green man Gaming....

Does anyone know if they modified the gamepad support so that it automatically defaults to the correct buttons on-screen that match the 360 controller?

Raxus

And he's a on roids, which tend to stunt growth, among other things....

I am not having my class being dragged through the mud like this :p

For one thing if he took so many roids that would be the least of his problems
For another the info is taken from the wiki which sites a christmas card which was meant as a joke.

Seeing as Pandora has so many Psycho midgets I guess it is just a hazard of growing up in the area.

Y'all just jelly he is a sexual tyrannosaurus

abundant

My first solo play through will be a Shotgun/SMG touting Maya, focusing mostly in the Cataclysm tree with some Motion and a little Harmony. Backdraft, Kinetic Reflection, and Blight Phoenix are going to be real good with this build.

On my second coop play through, I will respec, taking the points put into Motion and put them into Harmony so I can be a Healer.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Was reading around about this not using Gamespy anymore. Thank God for that. I hope it's now just for PC that it was ditched and consoles get to have better online as well.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I'm now just going to refer to Zero as Daft Punk

ZExgj.jpg

Good song, but doesn't match the theme in the original.

I agree, CtE and B1 kind of resonated the same vibe for me. High energy craziness with a sense of humor. But I think that The Heavy's song does seem to relate to the theme of B2, at least storywise a bit. The vault hunters(heros) are being hunted by Handsome Jack, ie "ain't no place for a hero". Maybe that's why they chose the song? I dig it regardless.

I don't know if this was posted but during the gearbox Q&A some dick walked up to the mic and blabbed a huge spoiler so if you watch that twitch stream just turn it off when the Q&A happens.

Do you remember what time this happened?

Izayoi

Banned
FFFFFFFFF

9PST unlock means I'll miss the first two hours of launch.

I have to somehow convince my co-op partners to not start without me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom