• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

demolitio

*unchecks demolitio from the steam list*

I tend to play semi focused, so no bouts of wandering for me until later or I'm really tired.
I probably would want to try and farm some boss drops as well.

I think everyone gets their individual radio audio.

I'm not that bad but I'm more talking about my friends who blaze through quests instead of exploring the area the quest is in. They're literally point A to point B.

Gotchaye

I'm not that bad but I'm more talking about my friends who blaze through quests instead of exploring the area the quest is in. They're literally point A to point B.

My main concern with the first playthrough is being an appropriate level for the content. I'm inclined to poke around a bit rather than going waypoint to waypoint, but if it's anything like the first game it's going to get really easy really quick if you explore absolutely everywhere.

Ceebs

Woo. Paycheck went into the bank and managed to grab the GMG preorder before the extra 25% ran out.

Day 1 game for 36 bucks? Can't beat that.

Now to preload this and Torchlight.

jambo

The Ultimate Loot Chests from EB Games Australia have started shipping, hopefully they'll arrive in the next few days!

Interesting that Amazon shipped console orders on Sunday. Usually they don't ship my stuff until the Monday prior. Just got my notification email and tracking number.

Protein

Banned
Bought off GreenManGaming and my order 'failed' yet I was charged for the game. I sent a ticket and I hope this is resolved right away :/

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'll be waiting for reviews from people who did not like Borderlands yet like this one. Reading about "massive improvements" doesn't mean much coming from someone who was dull-witted in their discernment of the original. It did have a lot of small problems, which everyone points out, but it also had fundamental gameplay design faults that made it astoundingly boring.

glaurung

Has somebody tried the pre-order/pre-load thingie from PSN?

It seems like a good way to get the PS3 version quick, but the price is off-putting.

Squall516

Since my computer sucks T_T and i had BL1 on the 360 I'm gonna be playing 2 on it as well. So was just wondering if anyone else in here was going to be playing on the 360 too? and possibly would want to party up sometime? My GT is Kakashi516 so just shoot me a msg on here and/or on xbox live and we can play when it goes live :D

Type2

Ended up getting two copies of the game and the season passes. Got the collectors for PS3 and a free PC copy from gearbox at Pax Prime. Maya and Zero look like my choice characters, ive already joined the steam group. Really excited to couch play with the roommates and wouldnt mind gutting some skags online with gaffers.
PC- Hatemehnow
PSN- Crunktronics

FtHTiny

Sorry if answered before but, has someone bought the season pass from gmg? How do you get the key and when?
Haven´t ordered something from them before.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Wait, it's possible to get it for $36 at GMG? Maybe I will get it... the impulse... it's kicking in... it has only ever done me wrong, but... it's so strong...

red731

Sorry if answered before but, has someone bought the season pass from gmg? How do you get the key and when?
Haven´t ordered something from them before.

I ordered season pass from them and just registered there just for this.
I don't have the key, bacause they wrote that they will send them on the day the game is released.
Buy it, click your username, your games, BL2 season pass and it will tell you the rest.

FtHTiny

I ordered season pass from them and just registered there just for this.
I don't have the key, bacause they wrote that they will send them on the day the game is released.
Buy it, click your username, your games, BL2 season pass and it will tell you the rest.

Okay thanks. Was just wierd that i got an emails saying i haven´t completed my order yet after they already took paypal money. But i see it in my games so it should be okay.

BigDug13

What bonus content? You can both play the Creature Slaughter Dome, but you aren't suddenly going to get twice the golden keys and twice the golden guns. But you can both play as the mechromancer when it's released.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I posted this in the performance thread but realized it might be better suited in here since there will be more console folk. I've been playing Borderlands 1 on PS3 and I started the arena DLC last night and whenever there is a supply drop the framerate goes into the low single digits. Is that normal on the PS3 version?

JChalmers

Neo Member
Not long now! Going to use a VPN to unlock early, not wanting to wait until Friday for the UK version to unlock.

Still wont be able to play it until tomorrow night when I finish work, while it unlocks at 12am EST it's 5am GMT here so not thinking an early morning session before work is on the cards at all haha!

Tempted to pull a sickie though.....

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I'm stuck with playing offline for the next 3 weeks on console. I don't suppose they've introducted A.I buddies?

BigDug13

So if you buy a physical copy of the game at the local Navy base but live in a country that won't have the game unlocked through Steam until 26 October, am I screwed for online?

El-Suave

Saw the commercial on German TV yesterday. I can't believe they went with the live action stuff for TV. They have so many good trailers, and the game looks great and would pop out on TV. The live action footage looks cheap in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom