• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, FUCK
I haven't pre-ordered anything in some times but I knew I wanted as much Borderlands 2 content so I put down 5 bux at BestBuy. However I can't find the damned receipt anywhere, just the other paper that was in the bag. Am I screwed if I can't find it? It's not like they have a pre-order database like GS right?

I enjoyed BL1 a great deal when I first got it, but by the end I was sick of it and disappointed. I thought the first DLC was crap so I bowed out. The rest of the content seems like it was good/much better and I like what I see from 2 so I'm back on board.

at the time did you use a reward zone card? they can check that way.

Which intrepid Gaffer is going to open the golden chest immediately to let us all know if there's more than one gun inside? If there's more than one, it would seem like opening it in co-op is the way to go.

The more people you play with the better the loot will be, so yes definitely open it during co-op!

Xanathus

Which intrepid Gaffer is going to open the golden chest immediately to let us all know if there's more than one gun inside? If there's more than one, it would seem like opening it in co-op is the way to go.

It's supposedly just a random purple (or higher?) rarity gun(s) in the chest which could be farmed from anywhere else. I'm just gonna keep the keys in my inventory since that's slightly more valuable and nice to have.

The more people you play with the better the loot will be, so yes definitely open it during co-op!
Number of players only affects quantity, not quality of drops. Chests have fixed item spawn "mounts" so co-op won't affect what comes out.

It was said the chest when unopened scales the loot inside to your level, so I think most people will wait. I'm going to.

It's supposedly just a random purple (or higher?) rarity gun(s) in the chest which could be farmed from anywhere else. I'm just gonna keep the keys in my inventory since that's slightly more valuable and nice to have.

Number of players only affects quantity, not quality of drops. Chests have fixed item spawn "mounts" so co-op won't affect what comes out.

You sure? I thought it affected both.

The question is this. As Axton, do I go for two turrets or one more powerful turret?

0.jpg

MedIC86

Is it possible to get the Borderlands 2 Season pass for USD price? (GMG?) (i am in Europe) does the key you get work in Europe also?

And if so is there anyone willing to help me? (can paypal)

Any word if the ps3 version is having online troubles?

The first one did. Just want to double check.

theres no gamespy. we'll have to see when the game is out.

During a QA panel during their community event. Randy mention some of the team says the ps3 is the best version granted those were sony fans lol.

Tex117

Banned
theres no gamespy. we'll have to see when the game is out.

During a QA panel during their community event. Randy mention some of the team says the ps3 is the best version granted those were sony fans lol.

HAHA, yeah, guess we will have to see. Though it was borderline broken when the first one came out.

Not like I really care. I played the first one during the blackout of 2011. Still loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom