• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firehead

I don't own a season pass, but Premiere Club shows up in my DLC:

TDEQd.png

Hrm.. I'm not getting that at all.

M2keu.png

Preordered on GMG.

Got to take my son with me to work for the midnight launch. He decided he wanted to dress as claptrap for Halloween this year and my boss told him he should wear the costume to the launch if he got it done early enough. We got it done and also rigged it up to play claptrap audio files from my cellphone. When he came out of the back room and played "Hey there stranger!" the whole store exploded into cheers. I don't think he's ever been happier. Here's a pic and then I'm off to finally play my game!

imagejpeg_03iqa9.jpg

premiere club is for all pre-orders, season pass covers the 4 expansion packs planned for the future

That will net you the Mechromancer in October.

I know. Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought his issue is that the premiere club isn't showing up in his DLC tab.

Hrm.. I'm not getting that at all.

Preordered on GMG.

Mine is from GMG as well, so I'd be contacting their support.

EDIT: Or just restart Steam since that seems to be working for everyone. Good news.

CRS

I'm already whoring out challenges. I kinda feel bad that I've been spending all this time to max out a single challenge. At least I'm getting a lot of badass points.

Don't feel bad at all.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Valve pushed an update for .Net. Let us know if that helps.

Any idea why certain people can't join games? Like I just had a 4 player co-op session and friend A B and C could join my game and vice versa for friend D. But Whenever I join D or he joins my game none of us can connect. We had to join through someone else or get invited by them to even play together.

Wag

Is it even worth it playing single player at all or should I play multiplayer all the way through? Any difference?

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Hmm this is a bit shite. Seems like even after unlocking the game and running it once with spotflux that when I turn it off and restart up steam, the game is once again locked.

:/

angry-desk-flip.png

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Is it even worth it playing single player at all or should I play multiplayer all the way through? Any difference?
Multi is broken atm. It works but its not worth the choppyness atm. Just solo for now and enjoy he story. I am sure they'll patch it soon.

ScRYeD

Hmm this is a bit shite. Seems like even after unlocking the game and running it once with spotflux that when I turn it off and restart up steam, the game is once again locked.

:/

i've been playing for the past 2 hours

run steam then close it
start a vpn app up (i used spotflux)
launch steam and it should go to the US store, a download should start and it will slowly unpack borderlands 2

once its done click play and close the vpn app so you can play online lag free - if you close steam or the game and come back it will just say pre-load again, so gonna have to leave it running or do the whole thing over again

Sullen

Multi is broken atm. It works but its not worth the choppyness atm. Just solo for now and enjoy he story. I am sure they'll patch it soon.

What? I've been playing in a full multiplayer game since unlock earlier and haven't had any choppiness or issues at all. It is far from broken. The game runs like butter.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
I just played with three friends from all around the country and had no problems
I played with 3. 1 was fine. 2 kept clipping and teleporting. They were from the same area.

Edit. Seems like me and my friends were the only ones with this prob. I'll look into it tomorrow morning.

Double D

Played it for about 2.5 hours solo. Game is fun as expected. It's pretty Borderlandsy. The auto-pickup of ammo and cash doesn't work as well as I want it to. Guns have been neat. Nothing too crazy so far. Just got a sniper rifle and used it for about 10 minutes and I can tell this will be pretty awesome once I get more of those skills.

I do really like the badass skills or whatever that stuff is called. I'm getting them fairly regularly which is a nice reward.

Atruvius

I can't hit shit either for some reason.

I couldn't hit anything either. Had to change the reticule speed by half.

Only got to play 20 minutes before going to school, but what I managed to play was pure ace! Claptrap is so awesome.

Melee button is in a weird place, though.

Is anyone noticing physX at all? I have it set to high and have yet to see a single implementation. I have a 680 so I'm trying to see if it pushes it.

HiiiLife

Got to take my son with me to work for the midnight launch. He decided he wanted to dress as claptrap for Halloween this year and my boss told him he should wear the costume to the launch if he got it done early enough. We got it done and also rigged it up to play claptrap audio files from my cellphone. When he came out of the back room and played "Hey there stranger!" the whole store exploded into cheers. I don't think he's ever been happier. Here's a pic and then I'm off to finally play my game!

imagejpeg_03iqa9.jpg

That's awesome.

Is anyone noticing physX at all? I have it set to high and have yet to see a single implementation. I have a 680 so I'm trying to see if it pushes it.

lol are you sure it's working... because I'm about 100% sure it's apparent to anyone with eyes. =)

Don't you see tons of debris when you shoot around and clothing tear and flow?

jlFsCODQFUjLE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom