• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
PRO TIP FOR VIDEOGAME EVENT MANAGERS: Bring a crate of strong deodrant. Spray suspect entrants and if they start to make shrill complaining noises, tell them its for their own good and maybe this will score points with HOT BABES. Also I feel sorry for anyone trying to sell their retro stock as "from a non smoking home", because now its all tobacco!

Was cool seeing old hardware up and running dotted throughout. I bought nothing so... hurrah?

Can it be PS4 time now please UK stock.

Mistel

Banned
I might as well do this before I forget again for like the tenth time but without further ado:

When is your birthday: 14th of August
Where do you live: Essex
Where are you from: Essex
What do you do: Student
What is your quest: Sex and a whole lot of it preferably with redheads... Oh and maybe a PHD for paleontology or a modelling career or all three?
Favourite actor/actress: Lily Cole, Gillian Anderson and Julianne Moore.
Favourite band/artist: I'm easy really but I've got a soft spot for a bit of Daft Punk or Lazerhawk.
Favourite TV show: Game of thrones for the nudity plot
Favourite crisps: I've not got a favorite.
Favourite biscuit: Don't really like them that much I prefer fruit.
Least favourite Pokémon: Lunatone
Stalactites or stalagmites: tities
How do you cut your sandwiches: In half?

Just your average sex obsessed lesbian nymphet really... Oh and I'm a bit crude sometimes without realizing ask Screaming Meat about it.

I might as well do this before I forget again for like the tenth time but without further ado:

What is your quest: Sex and a whole lot of it preferably with redheads... Oh and maybe a PHD for paleontology or a modelling career or all three?
Favourite band/artist: I'm easy really but I've got a soft spot for a bit of Daft Punk or Lazerhawk.

Just your average sex obsessed lesbian nymphet really... Oh and I'm a bit crude sometimes without realizing ask Screaming Meat about it.

Welcome!

Nice to see another Lazerhawk fan too

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
ParcelForce told me they couldn't find my address.

By sending me a letter.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

Is it me or did it just get lewder in here?

Welcome, Miss Trooper.

By sending me a letter.

Ladies and Gentlemen: Bureaucracy.

Welcome! Another Southerner, Chinner will be happy :)

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.

By sending me a letter.

I've chased after a postman that dared slip a "Sorry you were out" card without even ringing my buzzer before. Satisfying doesn't begin to cover it.

Sadly my current postman cannot understand english and doesn't know how apartment flat buzzer systems work, and I now live on a top floor.

After weeks of waiting and stress, looks like I'm signing the new flat in Sheffield on Monday.

And just to drum in to myself that I'm going oop North, the kitchen at work currently has, in order, things of tea, coffee, sugar and gravy.

(The boss fancied pie so bought a few. With mash and mushy peas. And a mini-oven to cook them in.)

Mistel

Banned
Oh look, it's that nympho lesbian lady that buzzes off Dark Souls and redheads.
Welcome Trooper!
Well it's good being me I love redheads and freckles... And dark souls and the sequel have whips so my enjoyment is probably a bit perverse.

Is it me or did it just get lewder in here?
Welcome, Miss Trooper.
That's not the first time I've accidentally made an innuendo without meaning to, I managed to do it with halo 3 maps and anal sex...

Welcome! Another Southerner, Chinner will be happy :)
Welcome!
Nice to see another Lazerhawk fan too
Hi everyone else. Chinner has the Zelda Williams tag no? And King of the streets has to be my favorite lazerhawk track.

Chinner

Banned
After weeks of waiting and stress, looks like I'm signing the new flat in Sheffield on Monday.

And just to drum in to myself that I'm going oop North, the kitchen at work currently has, in order, things of tea, coffee, sugar and gravy.

(The boss fancied pie so bought a few. With mash and mushy peas. And a mini-oven to cook them in.)

sheffield? i'm sorry bro.

Hystzen

Dark souls 2 arrived today, stayed at not gfs house and literally walked in garden when postman turned up. forgot collectors edition has the signed metal art card got number 1096 out of 2500.

But man is game kicking my ass for some reason it seems way harder then demons and dark souls 1.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider

Welcome! Didn't realise you were a brit. I already knew you were sex obsessed though :)

Mikeside

It's not Meadowhell. It could have been worse.

Don't worry, I still sound really out of place.

Sheffield is awesome - if you're into altrock, metal or anything like that let me know because all Z talks about is the great rock music club nights in Hull and Sheffield, so I have plenty to recommend!

NinjaBoiX

I love it when my housemate chooses 8am on a Sunday morning to sit and talk on the phone for an hour with his booming voice. What self-respecting man sits and chats on the phone for an hour anyway? I bet he's filing his nails too.

Fuck it, I'm up now, tune time:

Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross - In Motion
I can tease myself easily with lots of things...
Yay for easy arousal.
UVfNPIF.gif

Edit: it's absolutely glorious outside! I take it back Lee, thanks for waking me up so early.

Chinner

Banned
Sheffield is awesome - if you're into altrock, metal or anything like that let me know because all Z talks about is the great rock music club nights in Hull and Sheffield, so I have plenty to recommend!

i mean, if you have to live in the north it would have to be either manchester or leeds. sheffield has that nice little water feature outside of its train station, but i'm struggling what else there you can visit apart from the a&e.

i mean, if you have to live in the north it would have to be either manchester or leeds. sheffield has that nice little water feature outside of its train station, but i'm struggling what else there you can visit apart from the a&e.

Speaking of water features, there's also the Peace Gardens is lots of water plus some other ones of streets I don't know the names of. I pointed this out and thought Sheffield's apparent number of water features was of note and apparently it isn't and is normal. I'm not sure.

COOL STORY JON

I had a great day yesterday, went to the London Super Comic Con and spent most of the day working one of the booths with my favourite Indy comic creators.

It's so much fun being on the other side of the table, talking to punters and enticing them to buy the comics. I had a few people comment on what a good salesperson I was and it was obvious I was passionate about the comics.

Neil the author also wants me to take more control and start running the street team, which is awesome, and help out at future cons. So next one is MCM, they'll pay for my entry, keep me in food and beer all day, and I'll get all the comics free. Yay!

Last night was round the inlaws for dinner with them and their friends, was a bit stressful at first but turned out ok. Stayed over so just having some tea and breakfast, head off in a bit to try and get Andy a new phone.

SmokyDave

Howdy y'all! Glad to hear you're all having funky weekends. Especially you Mush, after the job thing.

Still loving this whole parenting thing. Haven't really had time to do much GAFfing because the last few days have been a whirlwind of visitors. Next week should be a bit calmer though. Kid is shit hot. She's really calm and contented. I almost want her to cry a bit more so I can get more practice soothing her. Went out to wet the babies head yesterday and got utterly shit-faced drunk. Made the ol' 2am nappy change a little more testing, but at least I got my hangover out of the way early so I felt fine this morning.

Ninj, I'm so jealous that you live near a beach.

Here's a picture of the little lady:
She slays me, man. It's like someone weaponised 'cute'.

Rich!

Fun night on Friday. Went out, got fucking wrecked, drank far too much. Left, tried walking home, took a detour, fell off a high curb, stripped the skin off my arm and leg, broke two ribs and then got ran over, fucking up my other leg (not broken though!)

Woke up in hospital yesterday. Everything hurts. Home now, but...ow. I can barely walk.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Fuck it, gonna go to the beach and read my book and toddle off to work at 5

Howdy y'all! Glad to hear you're all having funky weekends. Especially you Mush, after the job thing.

Still loving this whole parenting thing. Haven't really had time to do much GAFfing because the last few days have been a whirlwind of visitors. Next week should be a bit calmer though. Kid is shit hot. She's really calm and contented. I almost want her to cry a bit more so I can get more practice soothing her. Went out to wet the babies head yesterday and got utterly shit-faced drunk. Made the ol' 2am nappy change a little more testing, but at least I got my hangover out of the way early so I felt fine this morning.

Did you name her Natasha

Thanks Dave.

She sure is gorgeous, it's great that she's a contented baby, don't ever wish for her to cry more or you might get what you ask for!

EvB

When is your birthday: 27th January
Where do you live: Leeds
Where are you from: Norwich
What do you do: Optical Wizard
What is your quest: Photography,games and Geekery
Favourite actor/actress: The Cumberbatch
Favourite band/artist: Muse
Favourite TV show: Futurama
Favourite crisps: Sea Salt and Vinegar
Favourite biscuit: Fig Roll
Least favourite Pokémon: Pokemon #152-1000000
Stalactites or stalagmites: Stalactites
How do you cut your sandwiches: with Lasers

TCRS

Banned

is she trying to do that dave smirk? lolol. cute kid.

Different strokes for different folks.

Let's not turn BritGAF into Top Gear. It's already the best NeoGAF thread
in the wurrrrld.

Also it's good you let everyone know you're a filthy deviant early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom