• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Tash, you have a wonderful, thick, lustrous head of hair, take off the hat man! Or at least wear a cool one.

Also, "Tullius Cicero" is a lush name, I bet her mates call her Tully.

SKINNER!

Banned
her first date was
"Lets get a nandos and get drunk"

lvgqxZR.gif

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I think I'm starting to come to terms with the fact I have to give few fucks, asked her if she's free next weekend and where she likes to drink... I figure I'll either set a date to meet up or have a conversation on here if I can to see if she's not a mug, either way I just gotta use my balls to keep going with it

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oh, TV! Screaming Meat, I caught up on the Stewart Lee shows last night, you were right they were awesome. That who england bit was the show I saw him doing live last year, I loved it. The whole 'nothing' song was new though - I was pretty high but I felt that the song really accurately conveyed nothingness, the tedium of it. Dude is a fucking genius. I always say it when I'm watching him, but there's a lot in common with music with his comedy, all that repetition and rhythm followed by something abrupt and out of left field to make you really laugh.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
ah sorry to hear that Mush :( It's not you it's them - you're awesome and there will be something perfect for you soon. Repeat as necessary :)

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Bad luck, man. Have you asked them for feedback?

This is really valuable actually - I got my current job partly because I applied for something else and didn't get it but then asked for feedback. They liked my moxy so when my job came up they actually called me and asked if I'd like to apply.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Aww mate, that sucks.

Turn that frown upside down fräulein, here's some tunes that will butter your parsnips:

The Black Keys - I Got Mine

And in a similar vein of two dudes making a glorious racket with a guitar and a drumkit, I'm so feeling these guys at the minute:

Royal Blood - Little Monster

Royal Blood - Out Of The Black

ah yes Mrs Sniv is all about Royal Blood at the mo. Also check out God Damn for more BWAAAAAAR goodness https://soundcloud.com/goddamntheband/shoe-prints-in-the-dust

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, TV! Screaming Meat, I caught up on the Stewart Lee shows last night, you were right they were awesome. That who england bit was the show I saw him doing live last year, I loved it. The whole 'nothing' song was new though - I was pretty high but I felt that the song really accurately conveyed nothingness, the tedium of it. Dude is a fucking genius. I always say it when I'm watching him, but there's a lot in common with music with his comedy, all that repetition and rhythm followed by something abrupt and out of left field to make you really laugh.

Oh, man. I loved it. He's best British Stand Up by a mile. Love the fact that Chris Morris rips into in every episode.

"Snuff Comedy!"

Mikeside

Sorry Mushdawg :(

At least there's LSCC to enjoy this weekend & then another Parachute gig followed by Sundermeet!

Are you staying at mine the night before??

NinjaBoiX

I can't believe I still haven't seen Paramore for Guido play, shit friend me like. I'll endeavour to attend a gig this year Jed, pinky swear!

Mikeside

I think I'm nearing my 20th show. I'd guess the EP launch gig will be #16 for me.

John, can you incite "GAFGAFGAF" for Hog again if Musha and/or Jimbor come? Mush might even notice this time.

8bit

Knows the Score
Didn't get the job :(

Sorry to hear that, but take the experience on board and ask if there's any feedback they're willing to share.

I think I'm starting to come to terms with the fact I have to give few fucks, asked her if she's free next weekend and where she likes to drink... I figure I'll either set a date to meet up or have a conversation on here if I can to see if she's not a mug, either way I just gotta use my balls to keep going with it

Somewhere on a board like this, she's telling her efriends about some guy that messaged her. And one of them will say something like "Go to Nandos! Blokes love Nandos!"

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I think I'm nearing my 20th show. I'd guess the EP launch gig will be #16 for me.

John, can you incite "GAFGAFGAF" for Hog again if Musha and/or Jimbor come? Mush might even notice this time.

Of course :) think we'll be playing it at some point. Gonna be a biggie, my mum is actually coming so I've got to try and not call everyone cunts again.

I can't believe I still haven't seen Paramore for Guido play, shit friend me like. I'll endeavour to attend a gig this year Jed, pinky swear!

Funnily enough we might call a future acoustic EP Parasite for Guido :p

Bad luck, man. Have you asked them for feedback?

They did give feedback, they said they really liked me and they thought my presentation was excellent, the only thing that went against me was my experience and lack of particular knowledge, they're too busy at the moment to spend time investing, in training someone, they need someone to just come in and do the job.

I am disappointed, but at least I know what I need to work on.

Sorry Mushdawg :(

At least there's LSCC to enjoy this weekend & then another Parachute gig followed by Sundermeet!

Are you staying at mine the night before??

If I can please yes?

This will be my3rd time perving over Johnny I mean attending a PfG gig.

And yes I promise to join in with the GAFGAFGAF this time!

Rubbish King

Unlucky mush, keep at it!
Sorry to hear that, but take the experience on board and ask if there's any feedback they're willing to share.

Somewhere on a board like this, she's telling her efriends about some guy that messaged her. And one of them will say something like "Go to Nandos! Blokes love Nandos!"

lol

So I've been messaging another girl who seems pretty different to the sassy one, bit more reserved but much more in common I believe... Could meet her next week, she said she's up for it but I'm going to have to sell my body to afford this shit.

Pretty sure Ms Johnny will be there so you'll have to be a touch more circumspect this time :p

Thanks for coming though, I fuckin love you lot :D

Do you think I could take her in a fight?

Yesssssssss!!!

We haven't had enough time to bro out lately - I'm massively looking forward to you coming down.

Hopefully Jimbor can come too, then we only have to get eggybob to get a train across to us and I won't have to drive into London :D

Yeah I'm looking forward to it too, need me some Mike time

SKINNER!

Banned
Oh Shit! New Boondocks is coming! Awww jeah.

Aww Musha, sorry about not getting the job :( They losin' out big time by not hiring you anyway. Their loss!

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Firstly, it's clearly some ye olde Roman name, secondly, he's a fairly famous historical figure, and thirdly, why would he post her name in the thread?

It was a triple whammy of stupid.

Not my finest moment!

'Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error'

Also, that kitten is adorable

Rubbish King

Well this happened

ScreenShot2014-03-15at003338_zpsb5ce5084.png

Finding this quite entertaining to be honest, not sure if this girl gives a toss or not but I figure I've got nothing to lose, except money, but that's nothing new here, taking this girl as a maybe. I guess I'll message her later on in the week and see what happens

Have arranged to meet another..slightly more engaging lass next weekend at some point, musician, artsy and likes Zepplin, quite cute by the looks of things too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom