• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

I watched it on a tiny aeroplane screen.
You only really experienced quarter of the movie.
who likes my new avatar
It's very kawaii mate.
Does Pure reach SSX on tour levels of goodness? Driver San Francisco was good too for a game I got for free.
I personally think Pure is one of the best racers you can play and easily one of my fav games last gen. The trick system isn't quite as well developed as SSX's, you can't do rodeo flips and stuff, but it's fast, pretty and the tracks are really well designed. I was still finding new shortcuts and sneaky routes after three plays through the campaign.

I love Driver San Fran too, brilliant game.

NinjaBoiX

is trials good? might geti t for ps4 when its out.
Amazing. Once you start nailing bunny hops and proper weight transfer it's god tier stuff. We've played so much HD & Evo in this house.

Constant stream of really good new content via the map editor too. Can't recommend it enough duck.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
new_canvas12_by_meibatsu-d7ea2xx.jpg

Someone drew me! ^_^

as a peeping tom

seems fitting...

NinjaBoiX

Russ is round watching the footy, I always get some strange banter out of him. One of the amusing symptoms of his Asperger's is the poorly considered ideas he randomly has. He's just turned to me and said:

"If I came into loads of money, I'd open a pie shop. And I'd make the best pies in the world, steak pies, mince pies, *lists like 20 more types of pie*, and people would come from all over the world because they're so good."

"Sounds canny ambitious like Russ, to open a pie shop and suddenly be the best in the world. You don't really cook for a start."

"Aye, well maybe just the best in the area. Like instead of going to Greggs people would come to my shop."

That's some low hanging fruit right there Russ.
That's very good, how and where?
It's the "Free Portrait inside" thread.

Prax is the one who did the Tash pic. She did a really good one of Musha and Smokey's kid too.

8bit

Knows the Score
Russ is round watching the footy, I always get some strange banter out of him. One of the amusing symptoms of his Asperger's is the poorly considered ideas he randomly has. He's just turned to me and said:

"If I came into loads of money, I'd open a pie shop. And I'd make the best pies in the world, steak pies, mince pies, *lists like 20 more types of pie*, and people would come from all over the world because they're so good."

"Sounds canny ambitious like Russ, to open a pie shop and suddenly be the best in the world. You don't really cook for a start."

"Aye, well maybe just the best in the area. Like instead of going to Greggs people would come to my shop."

That's some low hanging fruit right there Russ.

It's the "Free Portrait inside" thread.

Prax is the one who did the Tash pic. She did a really good one of Musha and Smokey's kid too.

Congrats Musha & Smokey!

I know!

If Russ could make good pies then he might be on to something. If he doesn't cook then I think my daughter's concept of pies made out of sand & pine cones might have him beat.

new_canvas12_by_meibatsu-d7ea2xx.jpg

Someone drew me! ^_^

as a peeping tom

seems fitting...

Got a bit of a Superman curl going on there, that's kind of cool.

Let's not do this idea down. I mean, a lot of people go to Greggs. So you know, if you got some of them, that could be a pretty good success.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Is your blog bum-related? :p

It might be, it's taking all my strength not to post a thread about it

I did like 4 posts and forgot about it, sometimes it just feels good to write everything plaguing your mind down
I'd really like to get into it though as a reference to my progress through life innit ^_^

In this scenario, he's come in to a lot of money. I'd hope he's hiring the right people to make those damn good pies.

They don't just need to be made right. They also need to be served by a matronly woman who will apologetically tell you that they've gone a bit cold, and ask you if that's ok.

They don't just need to be made right. They also need to be served by a matronly woman who will apologetically tell you that they've gone a bit cold, and ask you if that's ok.

Perfect.

In other news, I've just discovered this Video Game Nation show on Challenge. I think they did a comedy bit. It wasn't funny.

It also highlighted how dumb so many terms that we write usually in chatting about games sound when said outloud.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
It might be, it's taking all my strength not to post a thread about it

I did like 4 posts and forgot about it, sometimes it just feels good to write everything plaguing your mind down
I'd really like to get into it though as a reference to my progress through life innit ^_^

That's cool, if it helps it helps.

Blink Me

Watched my mate run in a rhino costume for the London Marathon yesterday and his picture is on the bbc website. Shame Ed Balls is in the picture after.

NinjaBoiX

Shut up, man! My missus reads this thread!

Musha, I might need to deny fathering our child. I'll pay maintenance, but it'll need to be under the table.

I swear I never said a word to anyone about who the father was.

I just want our kid to have a dad Dave :(

Lol.

"The DNA results are back. Dave.......you aren't the father, I'm sorry. I'm sorry mate, I know how much you loved that kid.

But now let's meet the real father. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Chinner to the show."

"BOOOOOO!!!!!"

From the Flappy Party thread:

The chat is hilarious.

[16:12] smokey dave : remember the vita 2000 and borderlands bundle
[16:12] smokey dave : comes out next month
[16:12] smokey dave : with free games every month with ps+
[16:12] bishbigballs : lol
[16:12] Nibel : lol
[16:12] Banned from NeoGAF tw... : stfu smokey dave
[16:12] smokey dave : there's never been a better time to own a vita

xD

SmokyDave

I swear I never said a word to anyone about who the father was.

I just want our kid to have a dad Dave :(
I'm going to need a paternity test now that these rumours are emerging. I feel like my world has fallen apart this morning. My illegitimate hidden love-child might actually be someone else's illegitimate hidden love-child. Shocking stuff.

From the Flappy Party thread:

xD
SmokeyDave, you Magnificent Bastard, you're famous:
Now that, I'm certain is Chinner. The lil' wag.

One day, someone's going to spell Smoky correctly and everyone will think it's actually me.

I'm going to need a paternity test now that these rumours are emerging. I feel like my world has fallen apart this morning. My illegitimate hidden love-child might actually be someone else's illegitimate hidden love-child. Shocking stuff.

Now that, I'm certain is Chinner. The lil' wag.

One day, someone's going to spell Smoky correctly and everyone will think it's actually me.

I can promise you it is definitely not chinners. Only other possibilities might be Meadows or f0rk. But I'm preeetty sure it's yours.

And I always spell Smoky properly :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well it wasn't me because I don't use foul language like that.

I can't even bare to type that v word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom