• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Velociraptor girlfriend is definitely a winner. Bonus points if she kept it going when you hit the sheets.Your edit reminded me of this song by Lil' Dicky, wherein the second verse he talks about how he turned off the Departed for a movie 'bout a bee. That's true love right there.

Yep! I've seen the Bratz movie. At the cinema.

ShopTo still haven't delivered my copy of Smash Wii U. It has been 6 days since it dispatched and if it isn't here tomorrow I'm going to have a good yell at a customer service rep.

Banofy, what do you reckon to Dark Souls?

---

An actual day of decent heavy lawyering today. Lots of very complicated documents and long words. I am satisfied.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
tumblr_mnsf7z8UpI1qm9fxho1_500.gif

I was joking, Blair can go suck a fat one. Churchill was the best PM we had. No-one has come close to him.
I don't think you're very familiar with the political history of Britain

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Love it!

Well, Skeleton just got banned. BritGAF down one more.

He posted in the 25 benefits of gaming while male thread.

Given that he posted that thing about gay pride a while back and now this, I am going to observe that he and I are probably at different ends of the scale of life.

Symphonia

Banned
Meeting a girl for a drink in an hour. I'm nervous. I shouldn't be nervous as its not really a date date but, well, she's hot and Irish and I'm not.

tumblr_inline_msvv5oKbeU1qz4rgp.gif

8bit

Knows the Score
Love it!

Well, Skeleton just got banned. BritGAF down one more.

He posted in the 25 benefits of gaming while male thread.

Given that he posted that thing about gay pride a while back and now this, I am going to observe that he and I are probably at different ends of the scale of life.

It's just not right without at least one grey name per page.

Symphonia

Banned
I'm at the bar. She just text saying she's five minutes away. I'll be back in an hour or two, BritGAF. I'm doing this for the team.

Oo-rah!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I have avatars disabled on NeoGAF. Makes pages a lot cleaner, it's more stealthy at work and you learn names and how to recognize posters based on their posting style and what they say fairly quickly.

AcridMeat

Banned
I used to be a part of no change, but now I get people thinking I'm actually a junior and when others correct them I get happy.

You should definitely haunt that guy Dave. Smug ass mug.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Trash Lord? Shouldn't it be Rubbish Lord or have you decided to finally accept this side of the Atlantic as the superior culture?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I change my avatar like every month, but I tend to keep it within the same theme. That's the problem when you like to play around in photoshop, you can't help playing around with images. Already got some ready made avatar ready for the new year. Though saying that, I quite like the expression on this one.

Son Of D

I keep changing mine. I'm actually going to stick with this one though. Just changing it every now and then to fit with whatever time of year it is.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Goferit!

I need to think about getting some Xbox Live or not. Does it make Dark Souls better?

The online functionality is cool. It integrates seamlessly and the game is kind of built around it.

You can summon people into your game... but you can also be invaded, at least if you are in human form. You can join other's games, you get messages on the floor, see blood splatters that show the last 10 seconds of someone's life, phantoms of people nearby, and circles where people are using spells. There's other bits too, but I'm washing up now. :D

Ooo the DLC is awesome too!

8bit

Knows the Score
Goferit!

I need to think about getting some Xbox Live or not. Does it make Dark Souls better?

Electronic First do 12 months of Xbox Live for ~25 quid. They'll send you a scan of a code. Bit faffy to set up but a decent saving.

http://www.electronicfirst.com/cheap-xbox-live-codes/12-month-gold-membership-subscription/

--

Oh, and I'm SafeStx on XBL. It made me laugh 8 years ago or so and it will cost me 6.50 to change it to OscillatingOcelot or something else so I'm stuck with it.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Yes, Dark Souls, like Demon's Souls before it, does at lot of good stuff with online.

The online functionality is cool. It integrates seamlessly and the game is kind of built around it.

You can summon people into your game... but you can also be invaded, at least if you are in human form. You can join other's games, you get messages on the floor, see blood splatters that show the last 10 seconds of someone's life, phantoms of people nearby, and circles where people are using spells. There's other bits too, but I'm washing up now. :D

Ooo the DLC is awesome too!

Thanks! I'm not sure I want to be invaded just yet. I might just stay offline for a while, at least while I'm so early on in the game.

Electronic First do 12 months of Xbox Live for ~25 quid. They'll send you a scan of a code. Bit faffy to set up but a decent saving.

http://www.electronicfirst.com/cheap-xbox-live-codes/12-month-gold-membership-subscription/

--

Oh, and I'm SafeStx on XBL. It made me laugh 8 years ago or so and it will cost me 6.50 to change it to OscillatingOcelot or something else so I'm stuck with it.

Ta! And will add. Is this dodgy? How come it's cheap?

8bit

Knows the Score
Wise idea. Don't go human and no one can invade you.

Aw can I add you too?

Yes, of course!

Thanks! I'm not sure I want to be invaded just yet. I might just stay offline for a while, at least while I'm so early on in the game.

Ta! And will add. Is this dodgy? How come it's cheap?

I think they buy bulk and sell cheap, I've been using them for years as it was the only way I could get UK Microsoft points easily. (MS Points used to be the currency on the system instead of pounds and things.)

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
So tired, gotta sort out my technical drawing coursework tomorrow, gonna be tough but hopefully it'll be sorted and ready to ssubmot before work tomorrow night

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Yes, of course!

I think they buy bulk and sell cheap, I've been using them for years as it was the only way I could get UK Microsoft points easily. (MS Points used to be the currency on the system instead of pounds and things.)

Cool, thanks!

So tired, gotta sort out my technical drawing coursework tomorrow, gonna be tough but hopefully it'll be sorted and ready to ssubmot before work tomorrow night

Trash Lord?

I thought you wanted to be Tash Brick?

NinjaBoiX

I used to change my avatar all the time, but this one is totally awesome, smug as fuck and is really well done. Plus I have variations for specific times of year. Also, I'm a sucker for the side bun, such a cute hairdo:

Vanilla:

ninjaboix-christmas-42rahk.png

Halloween:

hxuwhSZ.png

Crimbo:

ninjaboix-christmas-3gby98.png

Patriotic:

dbbdf116d1.png

I do like these two as well and use them occasionally:

ninjaboix-more-transpatudu.png

-love the expression

ninjaboix-cosmo-trans7wqg5.png

-it's magic (her dress is transparent so alters depending on the theme)

I deleted a load of avatars, God I've had so many over the years! FillerB did a collage this one time. Warmed my cockles so it did.

Symphonia

Banned
Apparently it was a date date, not a casual drink. I thought that would add pressure to impress. But, sitting down with her, it all came natural. I felt at ease around her. We talked for ages about anything and everything, and it just felt so good. She got game when it comes to pool, too.

Walked her back to her car, opened her door for her like a gent. She gave me a proper kiss, said she had a lot of fun and that, and I quote, she would love to do it again soon. It went so fucking well and I'm so fucking happy and now I'm back in the fucking bar with a fucking drink. Good night was good.

NinjaBoiX

I often see amusing images that I would like to adopt as my new member image thingy, but I've cultivated this fervent fanboy affectation for Miss Williams for too long to disregard it on a whim.

I owe it to myself.

I owe it to her.

I owe it to GAF.

Tash, your new handle is poo.

I used to change my avatar all the time, but this one is totally awesome, smug as fuck and is really well done. Plus I have variations for specific times of year. Also, I'm a sucker for the side bun, such a cute hairdo:

Vanilla:

ninjaboix-christmas-42rahk.png

Halloween:

hxuwhSZ.png

Crimbo:

ninjaboix-christmas-3gby98.png

Patriotic:

dbbdf116d1.png

I do like these two as well and use them occasionally:

ninjaboix-more-transpatudu.png

-love the expression

ninjaboix-cosmo-trans7wqg5.png

-it's magic (her dress is transparent so alters depending on the theme)

I deleted a load of avatars, God I've had so many over the years! FillerB did a collage this one time. Warmed my cockles so it did.

Oh nice! Can I have one of these?

Apparently it was a date date, not a casual drink. I thought that would add pressure to impress. But, sitting down with her, it all came natural. I felt at ease around her. We talked for ages about anything and everything, and it just felt so good. She got game when it comes to pool, too.

Walked her back to her car, opened her door for her like a gent. She gave me a proper kiss, said she had a lot of fun and that, and I quote, she would love to do it again soon. It went so fucking well and I'm so fucking happy and now I'm back in the fucking bar with a fucking drink. Good night was good.

Nice! Well done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom