• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reknoc

I don't have the skills to make my own and I don't care enough to ask for one to be made, so I never bother changing my avatar.

Apparently it was a date date, not a casual drink. I thought that would add pressure to impress. But, sitting down with her, it all came natural. I felt at ease around her. We talked for ages about anything and everything, and it just felt so good. She got game when it comes to pool, too.

Walked her back to her car, opened her door for her like a gent. She gave me a proper kiss, said she had a lot of fun and that, and I quote, she would love to do it again soon. It went so fucking well and I'm so fucking happy and now I'm back in the fucking bar with a fucking drink. Good night was good.

Well despite the jitters your enthusiasm does seem to pay off.

I often see amusing images that I would like to adopt as my new member image thingy, but I've cultivated this fervent fanboy affectation for Miss Williams for too long to disregard it on a whim.

I owe it to myself.

I owe it to her.

I owe it to GAF.

Tash, your new handle is poo.

Haley is love.
Haley is life.

But really Cy seems to be hijacking your act in that regard so you could pass her off one day. If indeed you could do that in good conscious.

And yes Tash, for that is your name, the new moniker is scheise

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I know it's unrelated but omg the games that are available on this thing! It feels like Christmas!

Must. Not. Buy. Anything.

8bit

Knows the Score
I know it's unrelated but omg the games that are available on this thing! It feels like Christmas!

Must. Not. Buy. Anything.

There are loads of demos though, no? Fill yer boots!

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX is total Arcade endorphin rush though, highly recommended.

Symphonia

Banned
Glad your date date went well Cy :)
Cheers, chuck. She just text me (what happened to the old days of waiting three days before texting/calling someone?) to let me know she got home safe, and that she really did enjoy herself. I really want to say I can see this going somewhere but, well, yeah...

NinjaBoiX

Oh nice! Can I have one of these?
tumblr_lntc6tzjyl1qbgfne.gif

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Argh! I'm gonna stop going on about the 360 now. All I'm going to say is that you're all very lucky to have had all of these games to play. And Dark Souls is good! I've just left the asylum.

Finally pulling into Glasgow after 4 1/2 hours of the most boring train journey ever.

Glad your date date went well Cy :)

That's a long journey. It's always worst at night when you can't look out of the window.

Cheers, chuck. She just text me (what happened to the old days of waiting three days before texting/calling someone?) to let me know she got home safe, and that she really did enjoy herself. I really want to say I can see this going somewhere but, well, yeah...

Yeah what? Sorry, did you not like her that much or something?

(Sorry that's not meant to be rude. I just don't understand what you mean. )

SmokyDave

I don't dig the new name Tash, but I get why you did it. You get a pass.

I'm not changing mine since roundabout paid me a compliment on it.

Also, Dave, I gotcha back.
Cheers Sploat :)

Ha, awesome.

I don't change my avatar because I got it printed on the back of my Gaf t-shirt.

Except for adding holiday themed elements to it, which reminds me it's time to bring out the Xmas avvy
You can't change yours, it's iconic. I'd be lost.

Vashetti

Banned
Performance or cost cutting measures?

One of them, I have no idea.

The other, all performance based. She kept phoning up making excuses for not coming in. When she was in work, she didn't pull her weight, walked off the tills without telling anyone, went on break without informing anyone, and left her shift and immediately went home without telling anyone.

Volotaire

The other, all performance based. She kept phoning up making excuses for not coming in. When she was in work, she didn't pull her weight, walked off the tills without telling anyone, went on break without informing anyone, and left her shift and immediately went home without telling anyone.

Well that seems... completely deserved.

Symphonia

Banned

Fuck being fired, this girl deserves Employee Of The Month.

That sounds like she had it coming.

NinjaBoiX

"I bought some rock star ashes,
From the back of Rolling Stone,
I guess he wouldn't mind it,
They couldn't sell his soul,"

- Tiger In My Tank

All hail E.

XNShowT.jpg

And his glorious beard.

Symphonia

Banned
True love is something that comes easy,
Just one kiss god I swear I want to,
I heard a pin drop and a nervous heartbeat,
Have you ever heard me scream I love you?
Oh, I need you now,
The Earth fell fast asleep,
This room is safe and sound,
Will you lay here with me and feel it?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!

Now witness the power of the Monado!

*BGBW backslashes CyanideStrike off stage*

banofypie

Banned
I'm still waiting for my Nintendo videogame. Where is the postman? What is he like? Have you ever spoken to the postman? Is he nice?

NinjaBoiX

Cy, you made me Google the lyrics, then subsequently listen on YouTube to that song you posted.

It was the worst thing that's happened to me all day.

Symphonia

Banned
Cy, you made me Google the lyrics, then subsequently listen on YouTube to that song you posted.

It was the worst thing that's happened to me all day.
You can't beat a bit of good ol' AvA. Good Day is probably their best track, followed by The Adventure and Do It For Me Now. Their new track, The Wolfpack, is a belter. Embrace them, Ninj, accept AvA into your lives. And remember...

We don't need to whisper.

SKINNER!

Banned
Needing to create a music playlist for a flatwarming party this saturday. Any recommendations? I'm not going for a specific genre but definitely something cheerful/chilled/laid back/cool. None of this depressing "crawling in my skin/ only women bleeds" shit...oh and no PUMP UP THE JAM House/Trance BASS IN YOUR FACE LONDON glowsticks shit either.

Expecting greatness from Acrid and Ninj.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
What's with all this pop punk emo crap in this thread?!?!

You people, honestly. listen to some Electric Harpsicord! Expand your minds! Life is short and you need to tune into new frequencies!!

Who's with me?? Come on! Ommmmmmmmm

You can't beat a bit of good ol' AvA. Good Day is probably their best track, followed by The Adventure and Do It For Me Now. Their new track, The Wolfpack, is a belter. Embrace them, Ninj, accept AvA into your lives. And remember...

We don't need to whisper.

I listened to it, it was too heavy for me I think.

Needing to create a music playlist for a flatwarming party this saturday. Any recommendations? I'm not going for a specific genre but definitely something cheerful/chilled/laid back/cool. None of this depressing "crawling in my skin/ only women bleeds" shit...oh and no PUMP UP THE JAM House/Trance BASS IN YOUR FACE LONDON glowsticks shit either.

Expecting greatness from Acrid and Ninj.

Anything by P!NK, she's fierce!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom