• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokyDave

You should check the Cheap Arse Gaffer thread more often Dave:
Goddamn. Someone got lucky.

Why would you want an XBone when Senran Kagura is likely to never appear on that platform?
I have my Senran Kagura needs all wrapped up ;)

I really want an XBone. I want to play Forza Horizon 2 and Dead Rising 3. More than that though, it just feels weird that there's a console I want but don't own on the shelf. Never happened before this gen. I just can't justify it though, I barely get time to play my PS4 and my fucking backlog is totally ridiculous.

I honestly don't know how I hold up under this kind of pressure. I'm a real trooper.

Symphonia

Banned
Going? I thought you already lived in Birmingham.
nkATlcI.gif

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
It's moving so quickly!!

Screaming Meat, that sounds like a crap thing to have to go through. I'd say it's all political correctness and things like that, but it's not. It's just someone overreacting and instead of being an adult and going straight to you to discuss it, acting like a child and going straight to teacher. Perhaps she is very insecure about her job? Either way, it's not what you need. Be very circumspect around her now, obviously! Hopefully no real damage to your job...?

StayDead

I believe organised religion should be made criminal.

Not criminal as people should be allowed to practice it in their own way at their own homes and places of worship as long as they don't use it to spread hate or pain to others. I do however think Religion shouldn't have any place anywhere near Politics.

NinjaBoiX

I think The Bible is just a long, dull story some dude wrote a long time ago, I don't get the big deal with it. I bet a lot of it has been lost in translation as well, like that Jesus dude was originally called Jeremy or some shit.

Most of it is really far fetched too.

3/10

Needing to create a music playlist for a flatwarming party this saturday. Any recommendations? I'm not going for a specific genre but definitely something cheerful/chilled/laid back/cool. None of this depressing "crawling in my skin/ only women bleeds" shit...oh and no PUMP UP THE JAM House/Trance BASS IN YOUR FACE LONDON glowsticks shit either.

Expecting greatness from Acrid and Ninj.

Ever listened to Tryezz?

Similar to Nujabes, chilled instrumental Hippity Hop but with more synth.

Tryezz - Celestial Ride

Tryezz - Magic View

for something more lively, Griz makes some very cool music. For example:

Griz - Hard Times

Griz - DTW to DIA

Griz unfortunately strays too far into dubstep for me at times but hey.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I'm not a big fan of Jewish people, but I keep it to myself. If you're Jewish, that's fine, but please don't throw it in my face.

I'm Jewish (although not really, I've pretty much disowned my religion) but so yeah KOSHER CUSTARD PIE IN YOUR FACE !!!

Volotaire

The only thing I look forward to in Christmas is those great sales! I love the consumerism. It may be very wasteful in some respects, but I love grabbing a few bargains.

Symphonia

Banned
I had a Jewish friend at school. He was a decent guy, and would often give me his lunch credit as he couldn't stand the food served in the canteen.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
The only thing I look forward to in Christmas is those great sales! I love the consumerism. It may be very wasteful in some respects, but I love grabbing a few bargains.

Yeah! I get high on my own supply (of spending money).
I had a Jewish friend at school. He was a decent guy, and would often give me his lunch credit as he couldn't stand the food served in the canteen.

I once knew a black. And an Asian. It was crazy. We all had different skin colour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I knew a little man who would jump from thing to thing while I was looking out the back seat window of the car.

StayDead

My step family are Russian Jews but non religious (I come from a non religious CoE family and was never baptised) and it's certainly opened my eyes to a lot of things I would've never experienced before. It's cool learning about other cultures :>

NinjaBoiX

He'll likely come knocking for that someday, probably expecting it to be repaid subject to a competitive rate of interest.

I know what they're like...

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
I think you should apologise to her and make sure she understands that you do not reject her humanity and her presence before God. Otherwise you are no better than a devil, or Richard Dawkins.

I hadn't thought of it that way. Mostly because it's a completely bonkers way of looking at it, but I appreciate the alternative viewpoint.

Considering that you're an incredibly cheerful person when I met you I feel your pain :( Shame your workmate can't share the same sense of humour as yourself. She sounds like quite uptight and dead inside.

Cheers, man. I'm really taken aback about it, especially because I'm expected to apologise to her.

She sounds like a healthy and well adjusted young woman.

Oh, she isn't young.

Right. I'm done venting. Thanks, guys. Normal service will resume. :)

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I hadn't thought of it that way. Mostly because it's a completely bonkers way of looking at it, but I appreciate the alternative viewpoint.

Cheers, man. I'm really taken aback about it, especially because I'm expected to apologise to her.

Oh, she isn't young.

Right. I'm done venting. Thanks, guys. Normal service will resume. :)

I have noticed that unless I quote you you don't read my posts! I gave you some concern and everything 😔

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
See, this is what I'm talking about!

(I am of course joking moderation team, some of my GAF friends are Jews. We lend/sell each other video games and everything.)

Yes just to clarify , I am technically a Jew and I am friends with the above poster and also selling him a game for £30. I am not offended by his comments as I understand they are a joke. We have met in real life and I can confirm that he did not verbally abuse or attack me.

Yes just to clarify , I am technically a Jew and I am friends with the above poster and also selling him a game for £30. I am not offended by his comments as I understand they are a joke. We have met in real life and I can confirm that he did not verbally abuse or attack me.

That fucking price hike, it's all true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom