• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
So proud!
What song was it?
I'm well up for a new playlist - should there be some kind of a theme, or just dive in cock first?

It was the one from your mix actually, which is what got me thinking about it.

No theme other than what you want it to be I reckon.

Fucking tax return bullshit.

Last year I didn't do it and I got a fine. Wanted to make sure I don't make the same mistake again, but I'm told on the website that the cut off for applying for a username was 10 days ago and the deadline is tomorrow. Cunts. Who the fuck sends a password by fucking post in this day and age. What a bunch of arses.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
A white and purple Vita would be delish. The facts have spoken.

I'd be up for making a mixtape. It would mean actually using my MD player for once. ;)

Mikeside

That'd be Kissing the Lipless, right?
Fantastic song. Though I still can't comprehend your general indifference for The Shins - they seem like the kind of band that would have you erect and throbbing.

Try Phantom Limb, Saint Simon and Australia. I reckon you'll find something you'll love soon.

Nein!

I want a non-black vita.

I'm up for mixtape. Are we making artwork and what not? Or am I out of touch?

Definitely artwork - even if I cheated last time and just stole a comic that Chinner made of me.
I think it worked out immensely well.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
That'd be Kissing the Lipless, right?
Fantastic song. Though I still can't comprehend your general indifference for The Shins - they seem like the kind of band that would have you erect and throbbing.

Try Phantom Limb, Saint Simon and Australia. I reckon you'll find something you'll love soon.

Definitely artwork - even if I cheated last time and just stole a comic that Chinner made of me.
I think it worked out immensely well.

As I say, it's the way he structures his melodies, just annoys me. I know it's totally irrational.

Jonah Matranga is my go-to touchy-feely acoustic guy. He's the tits.

Totally gonna put that super heavy new Jamie Lenman song on this. My loins are quivering in anticipation.

edit: extra challenge - everyone try to use different artists from your first mix. At least 50%

TCRS

Banned
BeBWqNvIgAARa4q.jpg:large

tune:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5hrbJfzj-E

afoni

Banned
me da is watchin loose women

trying to sleep

gonna get my door knocked on asking me to do the washing up when i shouldn't even need to do it

i just want to sleep and eat white fudge pretzels

NinjaBoiX

The Shins are fine, but they're almost offensively inoffensive. They're like the musical equivalent of a plain cheese sandwich.

Mild cheddar, no butter.

;)
Non black handhelds are tacky as fuck anyway.

Except the 3DSXL. That looks so good in white (I have a red one, though :( )

Aqua Blue OG 3DS owner here.

Nobody needs an XL.
I had a vita and a 3DS but I just never played them. Got rid of them both a few months back. They're both a great bit of kit though!

afoni

Banned
3DS could potentially be the best handheld console ever made. The thing hasn't been out for too long and it's got a great library of games already.

Reknoc

Well if he point out a decent deal I may consider one.

Disappointed that Sony hasn't progressed since the days of the Ford Model T and offers the Vita in any colour you want as long as it is black,

yo, but, the new model, with the shittier screen, at a price higher than the superior original, such a deal.

also the XL >>>>>> OG 3DS

Sales have nose-dived in Japan since Christmas. I think it's peaked.

Until Autumn at least

I've played with both and I found the Vita more technically impressive, whereas the 3DS just has dat library.

I don't know how the release of the Vita 2000 will affect things but it seems like Vita sales are picking up a bit here in the UK, there's been a few recent articles about "2014 being the year of the Vita" and so on, I guess we'll see.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well no one is going to argue the 3DS is more technically impressive than the Vita though aspects like streetpass give the 3DS an edge imo.

No one seems impressed with the Vita 2000 and we all know stores often sell at RRP in the beginning to try and get as much as possible before slashing the price so we could potentially see a really bad debut week from the new version.

Seeing as I've had no problem with the bad 3DS battery the gains of battery for the Vita 2000 don't really sway me. Might just hunt for a cheap OLED model before they're gone.

Reknoc

The new version is fucked, I don't like, understand how SONY can be so on the ball with their consoles yet so fucking stupid with their handhelds. They are reverse Nintendo.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Especially when you remember they invented the Walkman and used to be synonymous with portable entertainment.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I kept waking up last night, think I'm getting a chest cold. Sucks. Feel proper lowgie today.

You sleep complainers need to either sort out your sleeping patterns or learn to embrace your new vampiric existence. Feel for us working stiffs where lack of sleep is something more serious than missing This Morning.

Well no one is going to argue the 3DS is more technically impressive than the Vita though aspects like streetpass give the 3DS an edge imo.

No one seems impressed with the Vita 2000 and we all know stores often sell at RRP in the beginning to try and get as much as possible before slashing the price so we could potentially see a really bad debut week from the new version.

Seeing as I've had no problem with the bad 3DS battery the gains of battery for the Vita 2000 don't really sway me. Might just hunt for a cheap OLED model before they're gone.

You ought to be able to get an OLED version bundled with a game or two + memory card for somewhere between £130-£160. If you want one do that, there is no good reason to pay more for a gimped version that comes with less.

EDIT

That deal on Play is really rather good. The games are a bit weak but the 3G version plus a 16GB card and the starter kit (which is essentially a case and a screen protector) sweeten the deal. Also, consider that if you have a PS4, the likelihood is that you're on PS+. There's a fair few good games that are entirely free if you are, plus discounts on others.

Have I been posessed by Smokey Dave? If you can afford it and you're interested I would go for that.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
eh wasn't that something like having a woman treat you like shit and humilate you?

The Freudian implications are interesting I guess.

That's not a fetish, that's just day to day life.

And it's awesome.

Anyway, fetish talk is for whatsapp, I don't like having my perversions searchable by username/

Mikeside

Just over 24 hours until I see the lady...
...Who might be cancelling her weekend plans so we can hang out for longer

This week is slowly improving

GywwSVQ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom