• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Lets debate something, how about: Bigfoot is real (my position). Go.

Hmmm ok.

The funny thing about bigfoot is that, much like aliens, only people with very suspect credibility claim to have seen it. I'm not super averse to the idea of an undiscovered primate since the wilderness in America is way bigger than you'd expect, but you'd think that after 50 years of searching the squatchers would have come up with more compelling evidence than they have. The logistics of it make it both more and less likely to be real. I think for any population to exist there would need to be fairly significant numbers of them, but where is the evidence for groups? And if they are super rare it explains why they're so hard to find, but why would the population be so low? Wouldn't their gene pool be all fucked if there's only a few dozen of them?

That said, I wish bigfoot was real, that would be amazing. I think the Yeti has more chance of being real, that feels like more of a creature that could exist.

Mikeside

The battery life is a joke, I've got to turn the brightness down to a quarter for it to last the day.

The keyboard is kind of annoying, swiftkey was perfect.

Android is so much more flexible and customisable.

The way it stores pictures irritates me. Why is there two seemingly random folders and why do they sometimes just disappear?

The screen is too small in all honesty, but maybe that's because I came from a Note (Samsung Galaxy Note! Yeah Boyee!!!!!) ;)

No haptic feedback, I miss that.

I dunno, blah blah blah, I just don't like it. It's a lovely bit of kit, just not a very good phone compared to Android devices.

If only somebody had told you so :p

Symphonia

Banned
I once discovered Bigfoot while roaming in the wilderness. I would've tried taking photos but the police were after me so I didn't have any time and, to be honest, I only had a dildo for a weapon to defend myself from the police and any possible attacks from Bigfoot himself.

SteveWD40

Facts:

All sightings of Bigfoot are around the Pacific Northwest, which used to be linked to the very remote North East Russia via the Bering Strait.

The native Americans had about 13 names for Bigfoot, a culture not known for mythological creatures.

Theory:

Neanderthal man was pretty hardy, some died out, some cross bred with us, the rest lived in remote North Russia and walked into NW US / Canada back when you could.

They survive unchanged in the largest wilderness know to man...

Edit: gene poll would be a bit fucked yes, as for us not seeing them, the last few hundred years of development have left our senses for shit, they hear, see and smell us coming from miles away.

Bigfoot is a ruse, a decoy created by the Reptilians to throw us off their scent and prevent us from uncovering their global conspiracy of indoctrination and manipulation.

SteveWD40

Bigfoot is a ruse, a decoy created by the Reptilians to throw us off their scent and prevent us from uncovering their global conspiracy of indoctrination and manipulation.

Hollow_Earth_map.jpg

Believe.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

I'm using that map in my proposed but never started book. Agartha/Shamballa and the nazis is but one small piece of the tapestry I'm sellotaping together.

As for bigfoot, I get the senses argument but there would still be way more footprints, hair samples and squatchpoop around the place if they were there in any significant numbers.

I like the Native American connection though, I might need to look that up to help flesh out some mythology stuff I've been thinking about.

edit: what about the Thunder Bird? Is that even real? I only know about it from American Gods but it seemed to be a great native american mythological creature.

Symphonia

Banned
Women, mane, fucking bane of my life.

Not all women, of course. Just the psychotic ones - which narrows my comment down to 99% of them.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Mind expanding stuff

I can literally feel mine creaking at the sides as I ready this and try to incorporate it into my parallel worldview. It seems these rainbow city inhabitants are at war with the reptiloids, hmmmmmm.

I like how the three leaders are referred to as The ones who were, who are and will be. That sounds creepy and mysterious.

I can literally feel mine creaking at the sides as I ready this and try to incorporate it into my parallel worldview. It seems these rainbow city inhabitants are at war with the reptiloids, hmmmmmm.

I like how the three leaders are referred to as The ones who were, who are and will be. That sounds creepy and mysterious.

I only perused the first few paragraphs since I'm at work. The WWII stuff is amusing.

Does it mention the Tall Whites? I like the sound of those guys.

SteveWD40

Pretty sure Starbound is already my GOTY 2014 just from the beta...

It's got all the good stuff from Terraria, but with a ton of better stuff thrown in.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I only perused the first few paragraphs since I'm at work. The WWII stuff is amusing.

Does it mention the Tall Whites? I like the sound of those guys.

Not yet (about 1/4 in so far) but they might be involved. The Tall Whites are the most complex of the alien forces I've read up on, I can't seem to get a handle on what sides they're working for. Sometimes it's Nazis, sometimes the US. Maybe they came from Agartha, maybe from outer space.

The idea I'm leaning towards is that, much like the other alien cultures on earth (except the greys, they're 20th century arrivals, probably attracted by atom bombs, maybe extradimensional or extratemporal instead of interstellar), they arrived long ago, setting up shop in the hollow earth underneath the himalayas for reasons unknown. They were then contacted by the Nazi Thule Society and lent aid to the Nazis in the buildup to WW2. WW2 was actually a proxy war between alien species, with the US and West supported by the reptiloids (thanks to our connections with the european royal families=reptiloids=Christ bloodline). Following the axis defeat, the US took control of the Tall Whites in some Operation Paperclip style deal, stationing them in Nevada and using them for technical assistance where they'll co-operate.

I think.

Now I need to work in the Rainbow City though, this changes a lot.

SmokyDave

Women, mane, fucking bane of my life.

Not all women, of course. Just the psychotic ones - which narrows my comment down to 99% of them.
Dude, generally speaking, if you think all 'X' are 'Y', it's because you're actively attracting (or pursuing) 'Y'. Just think of how tiny your sample size is, and the thing that connects all those 'samples'.

Symphonia

Banned
I did say not all women but all the women I've dated have been psychotic to some degree. And yet, I have a lot of female friends who are awesome as fuck.

Son Of D

Someone on my street seems to be bragging about how Dawlish was on the news so much yesterday. Part of me isn't surprised at that considering what the person's like.

NinjaBoiX

He's having you on. Another classic Rogan josh.

...I'm so sorry.
Haha, classic! That one was gold mate.

Ninj lyks dis.
I did say not all women but all the women I've dated have been psychotic to some degree. And yet, I have a lot of female friends who are awesome as fuck.
So it's only once a woman becomes romanically involved with you that she becomes psychotic?

It's doesn't take John Watson to draw a conclusion from that chico.

So let me get this straight:

Once a girl becomes romantically involved with Cyanide she loses her sanity?

That's quite a gift, you must have some kind of super special intense sex face that does that to them.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Happy birthday IamMikeside!

I always read it as IronMikeside and then I think of Michael Ironside.

Michael-ironside-pic.jpg

But this should not concern you.

Happy birthday!

Blink Me

Thanks for the recommendations in Newcastle Ninja went to Tiger Tiger last night was awesome. Uni's really nice there as well and there's so many hot women about. If only I looked like one of the dudes from Geordie Shore. There was a titty bar by my youth hostel so I ended up spending nearly £300 there after. Bad move.

SKINNER!

Banned
Thanks for the recommendations in Newcastle Ninja went to Tiger Tiger last night was awesome. Uni's really nice there as well and there's so many hot women about. If only I looked like one of the dudes from Geordie Shore. There was a titty bar by my youth hostel so I ended up spending nearly £300 there after. Bad move.

Jwm2y.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom