• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean but the wait for summer will be worth it. Winter meets are usually more about the drinking, summer is a bit more social and breezy.

you could always hop on a train and come up to Newcastle with us still, it'll rock :)

Winter and summer meets both sound amazing. Newcastle is unfortunately a bit too far out for me I think. Going to be blowing cash on travelling to Bristol a few times so don't want to do too much more travelling.

That said, knowing my work I will end up being based there at some point!

SKINNER!

Banned
_72862613_shiaget.jpg

Mikeside

Oh my god has it been a big weekend.

I had Thursday and Friday off for my birthday. Z came over on Wednesday night, but had to do a site visit near me on Thursday, so she gave me my birthday presents and we spent the morning together, then when she got back my grandparents took us out for my birthday meal.

Friday was just a day in bed. Best sex of my life. Oh my god.

Then Saturday and today was just hanging out with some friends, getting stoned and playing some games. Something that, to be honest, I'm getting a bit bored of again right now. I want to go out drinking, dancing and tearing the place up, but my buds around here are all homebody stoners who don't want to do that.

Annoying, but I love 'em anyway.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, you guys.

Oh my god has it been a big weekend.

I had Thursday and Friday off for my birthday. Z came over on Wednesday night, but had to do a site visit near me on Thursday, so she gave me my birthday presents and we spent the morning together, then when she got back my grandparents took us out for my birthday meal.

Friday was just a day in bed. Best sex of my life. Oh my god.

Then Saturday and today was just hanging out with some friends, getting stoned and playing some games. Something that, to be honest, I'm getting a bit bored of again right now. I want to go out drinking, dancing and tearing the place up, but my buds around here are all homebody stoners who don't want to do that.

Annoying, but I love 'em anyway.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, you guys.

Glad you had a great birthday and weekend Mike. And don't worry, that'll all change when you move to London and hang out with the cool kids ;)

NinjaBoiX

Your weekend sounded spiffing Mike, glad you had a good one chief!

I'm going to Indonesia next year as part of a conservation expedition with the Scouts next year. Exciting.
Um, for some reason you were in a slightly odd dream I had last night. We were out on the piss but got split up from the group, so I said you could crash at mine. So it's me, you and some bird walking home when I realise I've lost my key.

So as you do, we broke into a show home on a nearby new build site. For some reason the place was laden with all kinds of sugary treats, like when Kevin opens that cupboard in Home Alone 2, so we sat munching rubbish for a few hours.

Then we went upstairs to sleep. There was only one bed, so we all piled in together. We tried having sex but anytime we made the slightest noise you stirred shouting "Frosties Milkshakes!" manically until we stopped.

Then in the morning I realised I was late for work so rushed to get ready. The noise woke you up, you asked where I was going and what to do about the girl. "You guys just chill, I've got to go." Then you asked if my dad had an iPhone charger and some whiskey.

Then I woke up.

So yeah, there you go.

:|

Also, that Indonesia trip sounds pretty good mate, exciting indeed!

Mikeside

I'll call you when I get home this evening

Sweet, I'll be going to kevs after work but I'm pretty sure I'll have time for a good chin wag first :)

Mike is so homophobic that he gets gay panic from just wiping his arse.

Not wanting my butt invaded doesn't make me a homophobe, maybe I'm just a top :p

Your weekend sounded spiffing Mike, glad you had a good one chief!

Um, for some reason you were in a slightly odd dream I had last night. We were out on the piss but got split up from the group, so I said you could crash at mine. So it's me, you and some bird walking home when I realise I've lost my key.

So as you do, we broke into a show home on a nearby new build site. For some reason the place was laden with all kinds of sugary treats, like when Kevin opens that cupboard in Home Alone 2, so we sat munching rubbish for a few hours.

Then we went upstairs to sleep. There was only one bed, so we all piled in together. We tried having sex but anytime we made the slightest noise you stirred shouting "Frosties Milkshakes!" manically until we stopped.

Then in the morning I realised I was late for work so rushed to get ready. The noise woke you up, you asked where I was going and what to do about the girl. "You guys just chill, I've got to go." Then you asked if my dad had an iPhone charger and some whiskey.

Then I woke up.

So yeah, there you go.

:|

Also, that Indonesia trip sounds pretty good mate, exciting indeed!

I'm usually the first one to say that people describing their dreams is always boring, but this was pure gold

Blink Me

Had an awesome weekend but now have man flu and its the Reel Big Fish/Less Than Jake/Zebrahead gig tonight. Also I pulled some hot girl on Saturday who's going but not sure whether to meet up with her as I might end up sneezing in her face.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
aw man, I think I've peaked too early this week, never going to beat that joke in the next 7 days

edit: quick Cyanide, tell us about your feelings on women again, we need grist for the mill

SKINNER!

Banned
hahaha Jeds, top form right there.

I'm going to Indonesia next year as part of a conservation expedition with the Scouts next year. Exciting.

awww amazing! Sounds exciting! Tag me along bro :3 I volunteered at cub scout camps during my time as a scout
more than 10 years ago :(

Saw RoboCop on the weekend. Not as terrible as I expected it to be although, and it feels wierd to say this, the plot of the original makes much more sense and is far more concise. Also it had Verhoeven Violence, it doesn't matter how many shootybang is in a film, if you're not seeing people's hands to get shot off at close range or someone covered in acid getting run over and splattering it's not good entertainment.

For fans of the original, here's an entire synopsis of plot delivered by rap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Bk7EKLaus

Symphonia

Banned
Cyanide, tell us about your feelings on women again, we need grist for the mill
I don't have a bad word to say about women today. This weekend has been, by far, the best weekend I've had in ages. Went out Saturday lunch time with the missus, didn't get back in until last night and woke up this morning to breakfast in bed -
with copious amounts of spooning and Doctor Who
. Is it wrong that I'm happy for a change? It feels weird but I like it.

Son Of D

Mike is so homophobic that he gets gay panic from just wiping his arse.

Oh man. Week's off to a good start already.

How was everyone's weekends anyway? Mine was a good one, really social Friday that had me stumbling about. Was a bit of a slow start though. Saturday was me being hungover and not doing much. But downtime is good time. Sunday had me sit outside for most of the day and continue writing. Was able to come up with some new ideas so that's all going well. Overall, a good weekend of variety.

Mikeside

Scratch my plans for the week, I'm off to fucking Manchester area again.

I was really hoping to squeeze a follow up to Friday's mindblowing sexcapade in on Tuesday too :(

I don't have a bad word to say about women today. This weekend has been, by far, the best weekend I've had in ages. Went out Saturday lunch time with the missus, didn't get back in until last night and woke up this morning to breakfast in bed -

Well this is gonna be a slow day.

My sister of 17 is pregnant and engaged to be married..

Welp.

Holy shit.

Who's the bloke? Is he pushing the marriage on her?

From what you've said previously about your sister this does not seem like a good life choice. Scratch that, that doesn't sound like a good life choice for any 17 year old girl.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

You got married already? Shit moves fast in Cyland!

Breakfast in bed on a Monday too, I wish I was unemployed :(

Oh man. Week's off to a good start already.

How was everyone's weekends anyway? Mine was a good one, really social Friday that had me stumbling about. Was a bit of a slow start though. Saturday was me being hungover and not doing much. But downtime is good time. Sunday had me sit outside for most of the day and continue writing. Was able to come up with some new ideas so that's all going well. Overall, a good weekend of variety.

Weekend was pretty good here. Watched 'Her' on Friday (shhhhh), possibly the best film I've seen this decade, everyone needs to see this. Firmly in the (500) Days / Eternal Sunshine camp, it not only had a heartfelt and mesmerising love story (that made me want to put anatomy in ScarJo's sexy mouth) coupled with a fantastic and thorough treatment of a sci fi concept that has fascinated me for years. I loved it with all my heart.

Watched Skyfall on Saturday, confirming to me once and for all that when EVERYONE is saying something is good, it really means it's fairly mediocre and normal. Because most people are fucking mundane and couldn't recognise a good story if it shit in their mouth. Also, it was literally the same story as The Dark Knight apart from wisely cutting the Two Face scenes.

Whatcha writing?

Scratch my plans for the week, I'm off to fucking Manchester area again.

I was really hoping to squeeze a follow up to Friday's mindblowing sexcapade in on Tuesday too :(

Sexcapade? I want a 2000 word erotic story in my inbox by hometime thx.

It's not all bad though, you can rest your bruised winky, give the blisters time to pop and heal over.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I hate the term "partner" for wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend/whatever. Now one can't walk down the street and say "Howdy partner!"

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Since when has 'missus' meant wife? Where I'm from it can mean either partner, girlfriend or wife. Regional dialect and all that jazz, eh?

Missus (a play on Mrs, which is to mean a married lady) is usually reserved for a spouse or long term life partner. You guys are quite new, I would use gf or lady or wench.

8bit

Knows the Score
You got married already? Shit moves fast in Cyland!

Breakfast in bed on a Monday too, I wish I was unemployed :(

Weekend was pretty good here. Watched 'Her' on Friday (shhhhh), possibly the best film I've seen this decade, everyone needs to see this. Firmly in the (500) Days / Eternal Sunshine camp, it not only had a heartfelt and mesmerising love story (that made me want to put anatomy in ScarJo's sexy mouth) coupled with a fantastic and thorough treatment of a sci fi concept that has fascinated me for years. I loved it with all my heart.

Watched Skyfall on Saturday, confirming to me once and for all that when EVERYONE is saying something is good, it really means it's fairly mediocre and normal. Because most people are fucking mundane and couldn't recognise a good story if it shit in their mouth. Also, it was literally the same story as The Dark Knight apart from wisely cutting the Two Face scenes.

Whatcha writing?

Sexcapade? I want a 2000 word erotic story in my inbox by hometime thx.

It's not all bad though, you can rest your bruised winky, give the blisters time to pop and heal over.

Will need to get round to watching 'Her' shortly. Skyfall went on far too long, as soon as it seemed to be ending it all started up again. I still don't know what happened towards the end as I either fell asleep or my brain shut down. With the Dark Knight I think I got as far as Tom Conti turning up.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Will need to get round to watching 'Her' shortly. Skyfall went on far too long, as soon as it seemed to be ending it all started up again. I still don't know what happened towards the end as I either fell asleep or my brain shut down. With the Dark Knight I think I got as far as Tom Conti turning up.

I watched it and can barely remember it. Something about a house and a fire. Bond killed the baddie with a thrown knife, such a bad ending.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Is it bad that I was worried the presenter of Radio 6 this morning was going to spoil the Lego Movie on assumption that it is "for kids" and so most listeners wouldn't care?

Jed you've literally had me creasing all day, you're on top form buddy. Poor Mike and Cyan.

So you're telling me I should go and watch Her then?

I watched Robocop on Saturday, I really enjoyed it, it was interesting how they changed it from the original.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Jed you've literally had me creasing all day, you're on top form buddy. Poor Mike and Cyan.

So you're telling me I should go and watch Her then?

I watched Robocop on Saturday, I really enjoyed it, it was interesting how they changed it from the original.

:D

100% yes to Her. If you liked Eternal Sunlight and 500 Days and scifi you might actually die and go to heaven. It's fucking beautiful on every level.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I donno, it's likely just a simple hero saves the day story. I just don't like spoilers blurted out casually especially when it's for something I may intend to go see.

Dammit man, why'd you have to go spoiling me like that??!

tbh I bet the best thing about the film would be visuals and jokes, and the trailer already spoiled a load of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom