• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanafan

Is there a way to check if a ps4 download code has been redeemed?

Doesn't seem thread worthy and didn't know where else to ask, sorry

I think like most codes (maybe most), you can type them in, and press enter. Your screen will show what the code is, and then hitting another button redeems it.

I would just say stop before you redeem it to check it.

I think like most codes (maybe most), you can type them in, and press enter. Your screen will show what the code is, and then hitting another button redeems it.

That's what I assumed but wanted to make sure since I put a code in on steam once and automatically activated to my account

Thanks

Zaheer

wXMO1hH.png

WTS (PayPal)

$50 iTunes Gift Card - $45

105875b2.jpg

$25 iTunes Gift Card - $22.50

105874b2.jpg

$50 PlayStation Store (5 available) - $48 each ($95 for two)

102087b.jpg

1 Year PlayStation Plus (2 available) - $48 each

580002b3.jpg

$20 Nintendo eShop (5 available) - $19 each

770015b1.jpg

dmix90

WTS

Type: Windows 10/Xbox One Digital Code | Payment: PayPal

Gears of War 4
mogLNUy.png

Price: $35

So i was selling completely verified codes previously for $40, small amount but you can see in feedback thread that there are no complaints from customers. I managed to avoid recent refundcalypse. This time there is no such confidence...... but as always refunds are guaranteed if something goes wrong. You should know what you are doing by buying those. If you are not interested in this offer or do not agree with price please move along.

PM or add me on steam if interested.

Einhandr

WTB

PAL GameCube (I'm in the US) that is able to output RGB (I heard some board revisions of PAL consoles cannot output RGB). Console only is fine, I'll use my NTSC power cable.

Will pay PayPal, I can link my eBay account if needed.

Paradox96

Neo Member
PSVR Launch Bundle
Used it for 4 hours total and got really sick out of it. No intentions using VR in the future for now. Wiped clean and stored in the original box with plastic and everything.
Comes with the camera, 2 move remotes, PlayStation Worlds and demo disc. Will throw in two additional games into the mix as a gesture of good faith: Until Dawn: Rush of Blood and Loading Human.

Looking for $500 paypal+ shipping.

SXoo4sjl.jpg

PsFm9pFl.jpg

1 year of Xbox Gold Membership: $40
I am willing to trade this for other codes such as Mafia 3 steam code, Gears of War 4 PC, or 1 year PlayStation Plus.

MadCatz Fighting Stick Tournament Edition S: $160
Gently used and with original box.

QHNSirm.jpg

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

Prices include shipping to U.S. 48. Paypal F&F or buyer pays fees.

--------------------> More, larger pics here <--------------------

N64 Games
Mario Kart 64 - $33
Blast Corps - $7
All 8 other games - $48

7ZT0NpUl.jpg

The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess HD - $29
ccSW6ubl.jpg

Mayflash SNES USB Adapter (supports 2 controllers) - $9
f8fN9YFl.jpg

Intelligent Qube - CIB - $40
6DKAjasl.jpg

GB & GBA boxes - $35 for all 3
BStZED0l.jpg

Zelda - box only (no game)
FF4 - box only (no game)
FFL2 - everything but the game (click for pic)

Digital Keys - $1
PS3 - Lost Planet 3
Wii U - Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Wii U - Swords & Soldiers II

WTB:
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
Microsoft Wireless Adapter for X1 controllers
DS/3DS games

That's what I assumed but wanted to make sure since I put a code in on steam once and automatically activated to my account

Thanks

You can type the code in and it will tell you what that code is good for, but there is no way to know if it has been redeemed until you actually click the redeem button.

mojiimbo

WTB:

Microsoft/XBOX credit @ 20% discount.

^

Just trying to see if I can end up buying BF1 digital for the same price as I could get it physical.

WTS:

Madden '17 w/7 Pro Packs for Xbox One(code).

I can also include a 1 month code for EA ACCESS on Xbox One which will let you play 10 hours of the Battlefield 1 trial for free right now.

Looking for $25 via Paypal or would also do a trade for a legit Gears of War 4 or Forza Horizon 3 code.

*Sold*

I'm listed as a Plus buyer and seller on the feedback list.

PM me if interested. Thanks.

hollomat

Banned
Looking to sell -

- Gears of War 4 for Xbox One. Physical. Includes the original game disc, case and insert.

- Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgment digital download redeem codes for Xbox One.

Price is $45 for all five games and shipping via a Best Buy E-Gift Gift Card. Item and redeem code will be shipped in a bubble wrap envelope via USPS and include delivery confirmation.

I have four positive seller feedbacks. Three for digital codes and one for Gravity Rush Remastered on PS4. If anyone is interested, send me a PM. Thanks.

If you're looking for a best buy gift card for Gears of War 4, you can trade it into Best Buy this week for $42, or $44.8 if you have GCU.

Digital Codes for Sale

Offers and bulk discounts considered.

TV Seasons $5 each unless otherwise noted

Boardwalk Empire Seasons 3, 4, & 5 $12 for all 3
iTunes for sure for all three, and UV for sure for 4 and 5, but also likely 3
Vinyl Season 1 iTunes and UV
Veep Season 1 iTunes for sure and whatever other providers HBO services.
House of Cards Season 3 UV
True Detective Season 2 iTunes and UV
The Leftovers UV
Better Call Saul Season 1 UV & Sony Points
The Last Ship UV
Strike Back Season 3 and 4 UV and iTunes; $8 for both
Powers Season 1 UV $5
Hannibal Season 3 UV $3

Movies $3 each
Room UV
I'll See you in my Dreams UV and iTunes
Rock the Kasbah UV and iTunes
Fury UV
The Purge UV and iTunes
While We're Young UV
Burnt UV
Chi-Raq UV
Macbeth (Fassbender version)
Trumbo iTunes or UV
Everest iTunes and UV
Cop Car iTunes and UV
Irrational Man UV
Touched with Fire UV
Pawn Sacrifice UV and iTunes
Mud UV $2
Nebraska iTunes or UV $2
Terminatory Genisys UV or iTunes $2
Cloverfield (the first movie) Digital HD, unknown format $2

Three Codes included with the Warcraft Steelbook:
Word of Warcraft (I think its free anyways?); Gul'Dan for Heroes of the Storm; Medivh for Hearthstone. $5

Lego Movie Video Game PSTV/PS Vita $3

Physical item
Vision of Escaflowne Kickstarter Exclusive Box with Part One $70
I meant to cancel my pledge, but forgot. Just trying to break even on this, if anyone missed out and regrets it, now is your chance. Theoretically limited to about 500 units, as it is a different box from the collector's edition, which is available retail (with the exception of kickstarter exclusive foil on the spine) while this is not.

rj118

For sale:
Star Fox Guard disc and case: $9 shipped in the US
Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Origin Key - $15
Dragon Warrior 3 for GBC - $23 shipped
Paper Mario 2: TTYD - $40 shipped

For sale

Japanese Sega Saturn. Controller and power cable.
I may be able to find an s video cable but for now. None included
System works great. Just yellow

Comes with the three games. Dragon ball, Nights and Clockworknight

Looking for $80 shipped.
04w0BZ0.jpg

WTS: Super Mario and Mario Maker face plates. $20 each or $35 dollars for both. Amazon payments or google wallet accepted. Both like new condition.

Lemstar

Does anyone know when the 50% bonus ends? Is it Saturday or Sunday?

Can I just lock in the price online and send them the game in the mail? Never done the trade in thing at Best Buy...
Best Buy's weekly promos last from Sunday to Saturday. With that being said, next week's circular has already leaked and the 50% bonus is supposed to go on for another week, although there's no guarantee that Overwatch will maintain its current base value of $27 (the two most likely days for Best Buy's trade in values to adjust are Sunday and Wednesday).

The online tradein system is completely separate. No promos work there.

WTS

Sword Art Online: Holllow Relization Collector's Edition PS4 Pre-Order -- From Amazon 20% OFF Amazon PRIME+ your states tax.

Release date: November 8, 2016

I really want this, but I know I won't have time to touch it till next year if I pick it up for the PS4.
PM me if you're interested. There should still be time to switch to your address for release date arrival!

Glad I could put this in a Gaffers hand.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Looking to trade a Halo MCC code for $10 Microsoft monies.

Also looking to buy Microsoft $ at a discount.

edit: sold

Just gauging interest.

I may get an AMD RX 480 tomorrow, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in my Zotac GTX 970? I have the original box and everything. May ask for $150? If interested, shoot me a PM.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
WTB a Battlefield 1 Origin code (UK), on the off chance there are any out there.

Arthos

Looking for some Vita games. Hoping to do trades!

Have:

Etrian Odyssey IV
Etrian Odyssey Untold

Both games are complete. The outer boxes have a little wear on the edges but nothing crazy.

Looking for:

Shiren the Wanderer: Tower of Fortune
Exist Archive Vita
Trails of Cold Steel 2 Vita

Calvinpewpewpew

Neo Member
Ok, I have removed many items as I don't think it's worth trying to ship them individually. Added a larger list of Want To Buy at the end. Reorganized and lowered prices. Please feel free to inquire/negotiate.

XBox One Games: All prices are SHIPPED
- AC: Syndicate (new, sealed) $15
- SW: Battlefront: $12 Pending
- Batman Arkham Knight: $12
- The Division: $15
- Halo: MCC: $8
- AC Black Flag $5
- Destiny Taken King (codes used, the disc is just a vanilla copy of Destiny): $5

PS4 Games
-Deus Ex: Manking Divided (corrected title thanks!): Used, but in great condition. $35 shipped.
- Street Fighter V: $15 shipped

PC Hardware:

24' ASUS VS248H-P 24-inch Full HD VGA Back-lit LED Monitor
No missing pixels, no damage, screen in great shape, bezel shows only minor wear. About two years old.
$80 plus you pay whatever shipping you want.

Astro A30 Audio System with MixAmp: $90 shipped PRICE DROP
Almost brand new. Used for 2 months and switched to A50s. Almost mint condition. Unfortunately no box, but has all wires, no damage/scufs/yuck on the earpads.

1 (one) kit of open but UNUSED Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB Kit (2x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3 CL10 DIMM - Black (HX316C10FBK2/8) List on this is 32.99. I am selling this for 20 shipped.

Razer Hammerhead V1 earbuds. Minimal use, no gunk in buds. Comes with all extra size/shape earbud attachments, soft carrying case, mic/sound splitter cable. $15 shipped

Blu-Ray Discs:
Revolution Season 1: $13

DVDs:pRICE DROP ON EVERYTHING
The Big Bang Theory Season 4 (new) $7
Chuck Seasons 1,2,3,4 $7 each, $25 for all 4.
Touch Season 1: $5
Downton Abbey Season 1: $7

Want To Buy/Trade:
- Xbox 360 console (any size or revision as long as it works and has a hard drive)

WTS

Lil Mikey Mondo vinyl figure

*mint condition box included* Can upload/PM pics later tonight. $90 shipped OBO

mondo-lil-mikey-9-inch-vinyl-figure-001-tn.jpg

Battlefield 1 w early enlister code (xb1) $42 shipped

Gray-Fox

WTS

PlayStation VR Launch Bundle - $500 + shipping

Includes:
  • Batman VR
  • Until Dawn Rush Of Blood

Quiet Play Arts Kai - Taking Offers