• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts |OT| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9GBR3B0LE

Mascot

Lé Blade Runner;88553705 said:
Great OT, man! I was stupid enough to pre-order this game even though I'm not that excited about it. Ah well. The call of Call of Duty is hard to ignore.

Peer pressure got to me. I'm sure MP will still be fun.

RedAssedApe

Banned
i told myself this would be the year i finally skipped cod. but man these gameplay videos are making me want to jump in again. its a sickness. :\

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
i told myself this would be the year i finally skipped cod. but man these gameplay videos are making me want to jump in again. its a sickness. :\

Last year I told myself I wasn't going to buy it, made it all the way to release day before I cracked. All that did was prevent me from getting Nuketown as a bonus map. I have come to terms with the fact I can't not buy CoD every year, so I just pre-ordered Ghosts nice and early this time.

Everdred

I tell myself this every time too. I held out on Black Ops II for 4 months and then bought it for $60 on Xbox Live... I was so disappointed in myself.

Sioen

Anyone getting the seamless upgrade edition from Amazon UK? It has a download code for the 360 and the xone version for 67£.

Jindrax

Guys, is the pc version always on steam?
Because I bought cod4 years back and it was stand alone, but you could also get it on steam. I ordered Ghosts from amazon, will it just be a box with a steam code? Or standalone launchable game?

I'm asking because if it isn't I can preload the game using my friends steam account

Ark

I thought today was going to be a bit crappy. Then I clicked on this thread.

OT of the year right here.

Seik

Banned
I'll probably hit the Wii U boat after some impressions, loved Black Ops II, especially playing online with a friend on the Gamepad simultaneously.

zsidane

No iterest in CoD this year as it seems that my current PC is not HD enough for it. Will probably buy it once I buy a WiiU before end of year.

Oh, awesome OT by the way!

Ibuki

Banned
Because I bought cod4 years back and it was stand alone, but you could also get it on steam. I ordered Ghosts from amazon, will it just be a box with a steam code? Or standalone launchable game?

I'm asking because if it isn't I can preload the game using my friends steam account

The PC versions for all Call of Duty games since Modern Warfare 2 were Steamworks to my knowledge. According to the Amazon listing for just the code, it will be using Steam.

3gYReXT.png

jiggles

Banned
My copy is "dispatching soon" from Amazon UK now. Of course, the console that plays the disc isn't out for another 3 and a half weeks, so I get to stare at it admiringly until then.

Amazing OT. Price of the game was worth it for entry into these hallowed halls. Anyone get any idea how long the campaign is/if it is actually good? I bought it on a whim and know nothing about it.

Housh

I just pre-ordered the PS4 version and feel like a dirty crackhead. I'm not sure if the OP made me feel better or worse about the whole situation. Either way it's genius.

I can't wait to shoot 1080p mans with my bros.

Gamestop – multiplayer skin of a goob with a skull on his balaclava. and if you are a member of their club you get a sticker/poster or some shit to hang on your wall so if a girl accidently walks in she can laugh at it
Hahaha. Amazing OT!

Oh my fucking god, hahahaha. Best OT ever!

Will not buy this game though. I'm completely done with CoD. Last one i bought was BLOPS and i couldn't even get myself to play it for more than one sitting.
I do think CoD: MW1 and to a lesser extend MW2 were great

Waaghals

Should come on a dvd. All the other physical steam games I have bought have.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
wow goat ot wow

nah but seriously I would love to jump into cod ghost but I haven't been happy with the series since mw2.
then you got this hacking crap which currently makes mw1&2 unplayable happening in this one as well.
really hoping ghost will fix a lot of the series's issues and bring back that balls to the walls fun mp.

CTLance

All OTs should be like this. I always feel like I'm being advertised to with elaborate OTs, but this one told me what I needed to know and still piqued my curiosity without glossing over certain aspects of the game.

Nicely done.

I'm still debating if I should pick this up or not. I really liked MW, MW2 and MW3, not a fan of BLOPS and BLOPS 2, but BF4 is taking all my game time right now

Hahahaha. This is a serious contender to finally take down EvilLore's Dragon Age II |OT| in terms of overall silliness and lols. ;)

On a serious note, MW3's |OT| remains the best CoD |OT| ever to grace this forum. *bow*

My Hardened Edition (X360) will be shipped today via Amazon.co.uk, hopefully it'll arrive sometime next week.

Really looking forward to this.

I don't know why though...

Top Bottom